follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 61 to 90 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
feldy
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
07-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Replies:
10
Rattles after coilover installation
Views:
6,874
Posted By
feldy
First question did you do aftermarket camber...
First question did you do aftermarket camber plates? if so you can expect a little metal on metal contact as you lost the rubber bearings in the stock top hats. And make sure the top not holding the...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-14-2014, 11:48 AM
Replies:
95
Stability control is not fully defeatable?
Views:
33,496
Posted By
feldy
From what I was told by Scoobysouth that the aids...
From what I was told by Scoobysouth that the aids kick back in at 1.3gs with the normal button press. After that you need to use the pedal dance.
Personally I used it once when the info came out....
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-14-2014, 11:31 AM
Replies:
10
Tire Wear Help
Views:
3,992
Posted By
feldy
Here’s some general info: 1. When...
Here’s some general info:
1. When I refer to taking a temperature reading, I mean jamming that probe into the tire. Seriously, stick it right into the tread block as far as the probe...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Replies:
10
Tire Wear Help
Views:
3,992
Posted By
feldy
Those look very normal to me. I have had 6...
Those look very normal to me.
I have had 6 sets of rs3s over the last 4 years. Thats pretty normal. Now as far as track day tire pressure unless you use a pyrometer you will never know for sure....
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
07-10-2014, 12:03 PM
Replies:
46
Code P0351 Trouble shooting?
Views:
24,103
Posted By
feldy
The coils are going bad due to heat. I was able...
The coils are going bad due to heat. I was able to replicate my coil issue with the stock tune as well as my tune tune. Get the engine nice and hot and it will do it for you.
Forum:
Software Tuning
07-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Replies:
17
How much latitute in stock ecu for low blend E85 flexfuel?
Views:
5,595
Posted By
feldy
Getting Tuning done to support flex fuel or e85...
Getting Tuning done to support flex fuel or e85 is your only option. Running e85 or e10 on the stock ecu will be asking for trouble in the long term maybe even short term. A flex fuel kit sounds like...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
07-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Replies:
10
Rear axle click when entering the car?
Views:
3,647
Posted By
feldy
I always hear it. My car is in the garage so its...
I always hear it. My car is in the garage so its really easy to hear. Its always had a little clank if you will when putting it into reverse. Its the same sound as when the axle broke. Did it before...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
07-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Replies:
10
Rear axle click when entering the car?
Views:
3,647
Posted By
feldy
I get that click when I put it into reverse for...
I get that click when I put it into reverse for the first time in the morning.
Last year I did have a drivers side axle replaced under warranty. At that time it was doing in acceleration and...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Replies:
1
Hawk Hp plus Fronts only?
Views:
1,335
Posted By
feldy
@csgmike
@csgmike
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-29-2014, 11:06 PM
Replies:
1
Hawk Hp plus Fronts only?
Views:
1,335
Posted By
feldy
Hawk Hp plus Fronts only?
Put some Hp plus pads on the front today with new lighter weight rotors. The rear is still stock. In the bedding process there was no issues. However should I be worried about the front having a...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-27-2014, 10:15 PM
Replies:
66
WARNING: DO NOT use 14mm OEM camber bolt in slotted hole
Views:
44,923
Posted By
feldy
Im using oem camber bolts and camber plates from...
Im using oem camber bolts and camber plates from HVT. I have - 3.5 degrees of negitive camber. How ever Im also on Koni adujables with tarmac springs from RCE.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
06-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
From the facebook post I seen it looks like he...
From the facebook post I seen it looks like he wants to sell it.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
06-23-2014, 10:47 PM
Replies:
9
The guys and gal over at Perrin
Views:
3,833
Posted By
feldy
I second this. These guys are amazing to work...
I second this. These guys are amazing to work with. I have a auto and the resonated front pipe with the flex pipe made the exhaust wobble a ton on idle. They were super helpful and sent me the...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
06-23-2014, 10:24 PM
Replies:
23
Heat cycled.
Views:
6,603
Posted By
feldy
Nick the tires should start turning blueish a...
Nick the tires should start turning blueish a bit. Look at camber challenged cars the edges of the tires are bright blue due to over heating them.
Also if you think the tires are falling off....
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
06-19-2014, 04:08 PM
Replies:
69
My car was wobbling at start up
Views:
16,720
Posted By
feldy
Not the door but more like where the shock was it...
Not the door but more like where the shock was it was really weird. No idea on price. Dealer covered it.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
06-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Replies:
69
My car was wobbling at start up
Views:
16,720
Posted By
feldy
I have had this happen to me as well before a...
I have had this happen to me as well before a coil pack failure.
However it always went away on its own.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
06-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Replies:
219
The "Who broke it's axle" thread
Views:
104,549
Posted By
feldy
Ebay?
Ebay?
Forum:
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
06-12-2014, 12:05 PM
Replies:
9
FS: WhiteLine Camber/Control Arm bushings.
Views:
2,768
Posted By
feldy
Bumpity bump bump still have the rear camber...
Bumpity bump bump still have the rear camber bushings for sale.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
06-12-2014, 11:32 AM
Replies:
21
Drivers side marker clips.
Views:
9,257
Posted By
feldy
I use zip ties to hold them down now. I bought...
I use zip ties to hold them down now. I bought new sidemarkers and as soon as I popped them in the pastic on the marker broke I was not a happy camper.
Drilled a little hole and they stay in just...
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
06-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Replies:
4
WTB ECUtek DeskKey
Views:
1,127
Posted By
feldy
Bump still looking for the ecutek usb key.
Bump still looking for the ecutek usb key.
Forum:
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
06-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Replies:
3
WTB Ecutek DeskKey
Views:
1,164
Posted By
feldy
Bump still looking for the ecutek usb key.
Bump still looking for the ecutek usb key.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
06-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Replies:
21
Carbon fiber hood & SCCA classing
Views:
8,428
Posted By
feldy
Damn Tim. Hail? You coming to the tour in peru...
Damn Tim. Hail? You coming to the tour in peru next month?
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
06-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Replies:
75
Sheared/Siezed ARP stud (after having 3 stock studs strip)
Views:
22,564
Posted By
feldy
Both times my lugs broke was with the factory...
Both times my lugs broke was with the factory lugs.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
06-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Replies:
75
Sheared/Siezed ARP stud (after having 3 stock studs strip)
Views:
22,564
Posted By
feldy
I have broke two stock studs myself. Both drivers...
I have broke two stock studs myself. Both drivers side front. Even Guff broke two or 3 and he is completely stock. I keep extras in stock now. I torque down to 89
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-11-2014, 05:43 PM
Replies:
40
HVT vs Raceseng Caster Camber Plates?
Views:
18,857
Posted By
feldy
I have the HVT plates with rce tarmac springs and...
I have the HVT plates with rce tarmac springs and koni yellows they are fantastic. I have them in combo with the stock camber bolts from subaru. -3.5 degrees up front for camber
Forum:
Southwest
06-11-2014, 12:28 PM
Replies:
9
Houston TX Theif.
Views:
2,609
Posted By
feldy
Apparently people are dumb enough to gift money.
Apparently people are dumb enough to gift money.
Forum:
Southwest
06-10-2014, 03:30 PM
Replies:
9
Houston TX Theif.
Views:
2,609
Posted By
feldy
Guff you see this bud.
Guff you see this bud.
Forum:
Southwest
06-10-2014, 02:46 PM
Replies:
9
Houston TX Theif.
Views:
2,609
Posted By
feldy
Houston TX Theif.
Just wanted to post something that was passed along on Facebook. Be on the look out.
https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10357720_10201759138010254_1837761730675296136_o.jpg
...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
06-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
in for a dang update. lol.
in for a dang update. lol.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Replies:
21
FT86speedfactory and subispeed.com?
Views:
8,386
Posted By
feldy
I'm just using them as an example. Peronsally I'm...
I'm just using them as an example. Peronsally I'm more comfortable with a place that has been around for years and has the history to back it up. When I google new shops with no history that's a big...
Showing results 61 to 90 of 500
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.