follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
spcmafia
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
09-14-2026, 08:55 AM
Replies:
3
2026 SCCA Solo Nationals Class Trophy Difficulty
Views:
314
Posted By
spcmafia
Another thing. Bridgestones RZs. So hot right...
Another thing. Bridgestones RZs. So hot right now. It dominated the tire selection except on very particular classes.
DST finish was insanely close. I think it was 0.096? DS too, very close...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
09-03-2026, 02:31 PM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Yep, got those same LCAs. I'll probably want to...
Yep, got those same LCAs. I'll probably want to order to the toe arms sooner rather than later. Whatever it is in the car right now, although adjustable, is probably a no-name brand and likely bad...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
09-03-2026, 10:09 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
I should've read the rule book and not Google AI....
I should've read the rule book and not Google AI. Alright, would the SPC Arms suffice? Whiteline seems a lot more expensive. https://www.spcalignment.com/product/67655
Actually, nvm, SPC is sold...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
09-03-2026, 08:41 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Also, pretty sure adjustable toe arms are not...
Also, pretty sure adjustable toe arms are not allowed in DST.... So it's looking like I need to switch to OEM.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
09-02-2026, 12:18 PM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
So I've run into a slight problem. Pretty sure...
So I've run into a slight problem. Pretty sure the car being out of alignment contributed to it, but here it goes.
On the passenger side front tire, I noticed excessive wear on the inner side...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-02-2026, 09:02 AM
Replies:
296
spcmafia 18 BRZ
Views:
90,704
Posted By
spcmafia
More maintenance. Oil Change at 82,000...
More maintenance.
Oil Change at 82,000 miles with Valvoline Restore and Protect 0W-20.
Ordered a new PCV valve, I don't even think I need it, it's just in case.
Need to replace the front lip...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-09-2026, 12:32 PM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Interesting data. I should probably lower the...
Interesting data. I should probably lower the rears a bit since they barely have the camber needed to activate the tire.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-08-2026, 07:19 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Curious to know what pressure you guys run on...
Curious to know what pressure you guys run on AO52s with -4 front camber. I think Im at around -2.3/5 on the rear.
The car feels good on a constant 28.5-ish psi both front and rear, the TWI...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-06-2026, 09:29 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Im absolutely loving how the car is handling, a...
Im absolutely loving how the car is handling, a lot of it has to do with my level of confidence.
But also, EBC Blue pads are fantastic. They can get quite dusty in between runs, but modulating...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
07-06-2026, 09:21 AM
Replies:
296
spcmafia 18 BRZ
Views:
90,704
Posted By
spcmafia
Small maintenance items. Cleaned the air...
Small maintenance items.
Cleaned the air filter. Reminder, have you taken a look at your filter? Chipmunks apparently love to use the housing as a doomsday prep storage.
Flushed the...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
06-29-2026, 08:30 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Essentially. I verified yesterday during my autox...
Essentially. I verified yesterday during my autox event. The car was a lot easier to predict and correct mid-way thru a power slide out of a gate.
Just sucks that 2nd gear tops off at around...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-29-2026, 08:00 AM
Replies:
296
spcmafia 18 BRZ
Views:
90,704
Posted By
spcmafia
If its not one thing, it is the other one. Had a...
If its not one thing, it is the other one. Had a great autox event with a co-driver. This morning, post event, the clutch was all the way in. Had to pull it up in order to get it back to normal....
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
06-24-2026, 09:13 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Right..right. I don't know why I kept calling it...
Right..right. I don't know why I kept calling it the fire wall lol. 100% to everything you said.
Car does handle a little different now, is like the sensitivity was increased and I have to...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-23-2026, 09:51 AM
Replies:
296
spcmafia 18 BRZ
Views:
90,704
Posted By
spcmafia
New rotors and EBC Blue pads installed. Along...
New rotors and EBC Blue pads installed. Along with RCE adjustable Front End Links. Turns out the old ones were scratching the wall to the point of stripping the metal every time I turned the wheel.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
06-23-2026, 09:48 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
So, learned a few things. When going to -4 camber...
So, learned a few things. When going to -4 camber on the front or more, it is imperative to get new control arms end links, adjustable if possible. I was running the Perrin Polyurethane ones, and...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-18-2026, 05:58 PM
Replies:
328
FR-S Turbo Build
Views:
148,710
Posted By
spcmafia
I just texted you. Depending from which side of...
I just texted you. Depending from which side of CT you're entering, Im in Mystic.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-18-2026, 11:48 AM
Replies:
296
spcmafia 18 BRZ
Views:
90,704
Posted By
spcmafia
Sill hunting for daily wheels, so I don't have to...
Sill hunting for daily wheels, so I don't have to be on Tee-hees, but in the meantime I have to chase a weird screech that most likely is coming out of the end links. Is sort of fine on the 225...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-18-2026, 11:37 AM
Replies:
328
FR-S Turbo Build
Views:
148,710
Posted By
spcmafia
Those Kansei wheels look so F good. Too bad they...
Those Kansei wheels look so F good. Too bad they are not bronze haha.
If you want to update your seat, and feel like taking a drive to CT, we can work something out for my 2018 seat.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-18-2026, 11:23 AM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,656
Posted By
spcmafia
Technically they do play full time. Whenever not...
Technically they do play full time. Whenever not on WC qualifying mode, the national federations start picking their players and hold either friendlies or we have continent tournaments like Copa Oro...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
06-02-2026, 10:13 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
Thank you for the feedback! Im on Duralast, and...
Thank you for the feedback! Im on Duralast, and they are okay I guess, is probably mostly my pad choice that is hurting. If I can, I will replace them to OEM, just sucks that Centric is now...
Forum:
Engine Swaps
06-02-2026, 09:15 AM
Replies:
9
EZ30R Swap - NASA TT5 BRZ
Views:
10,264
Posted By
spcmafia
That header is a thing of beauty.
That header is a thing of beauty.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
06-02-2026, 09:07 AM
Replies:
128
SCCA DST Setup Thread(2025)
Views:
59,535
Posted By
spcmafia
What rotors-pads are you guys running? This last...
What rotors-pads are you guys running? This last event, now that I've been getting slightly better, I noticed that I wished my brake pedal had a little more modulation. I either broke too much or too...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-30-2026, 04:18 AM
Replies:
157
Scratchy Orange Build Thread
Views:
60,456
Posted By
spcmafia
Anytime! I also highly recommend the Kilmainham...
Anytime! I also highly recommend the Kilmainham Gaol. It was very cool, we got to enter one of the first prison cells.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-29-2026, 01:35 PM
Replies:
157
Scratchy Orange Build Thread
Views:
60,456
Posted By
spcmafia
Dublin was amazing BTW. Took a walk at Howthe and...
Dublin was amazing BTW. Took a walk at Howthe and visited a few museums and pubs. Loved the Story Teller pub. Dry aged burger was fantastic.
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
05-19-2026, 02:14 PM
Replies:
5
2013 Scion FRS track day build
Views:
4,864
Posted By
spcmafia
No worries, perfectly understandable. GLWTS!
No worries, perfectly understandable. GLWTS!
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
05-19-2026, 01:10 PM
Replies:
2
STi Differential Bushings
Views:
2,595
Posted By
spcmafia
SOLD
SOLD
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
05-19-2026, 01:06 PM
Replies:
5
2013 Scion FRS track day build
Views:
4,864
Posted By
spcmafia
This is a great deal. If you are open to it, I...
This is a great deal. If you are open to it, I would be glad to discuss acquiring either TEs or RPF1s.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-17-2026, 08:55 AM
Replies:
210
Ryan's 86 car journal
Views:
71,116
Posted By
spcmafia
To be fair, the Diff bushings could require you...
To be fair, the Diff bushings could require you to drop the subframe because they are not a straight install like inserts. You need to remove the shaft, driff, and cut the existing bushings. So at...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-11-2026, 01:07 PM
Replies:
296
spcmafia 18 BRZ
Views:
90,704
Posted By
spcmafia
Blackhawk in that sense is worse. They make you...
Blackhawk in that sense is worse. They make you pay shipping fees, which is way more expensive than Nengun, and on top of that, those shipping fees do not cover tariffs. You get a nice email from...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-11-2026, 12:29 PM
Replies:
296
spcmafia 18 BRZ
Views:
90,704
Posted By
spcmafia
I am dreaming for a set of Yokohamas RZ-IIs in...
I am dreaming for a set of Yokohamas RZ-IIs in Racing Bronze. Nengun has them for a total of $1300. The killer is over $500 in shipping plus almost $300 in tariffs.
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
03:13 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.