follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Stephen W.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
10-06-2026, 02:38 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Sorry your in that mess. My first office...
Sorry your in that mess.
My first office job at 17 was working for the provincial government in the Assessment Office. for 4 years. I started as an assistant to the assessors and ended up...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
10-03-2026, 09:30 PM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
Simca's were French. They were sold in North...
Simca's were French. They were sold in North America by Chrysler.
Might it be that you meant to say Skoda?
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
10-02-2026, 02:13 PM
Replies:
821
Space Things
Views:
272,745
Posted By
Stephen W.
ah... Fox News and Hannity tells me all I need to...
ah... Fox News and Hannity tells me all I need to know.
Lets move onto the next subject, eh!
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
10-02-2026, 02:05 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Ah… which news, any links and how about you...
Ah… which news, any links and how about you giving us the back story?
I’m tired of a daily barrage of the US President doing his best impersonations of Charlie Sheen “Winning” and all that goes...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
09-23-2026, 09:17 PM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
Close, its a Mk1 Ford Fiesta as best as I can...
Close, its a Mk1 Ford Fiesta as best as I can tell.
Forum:
CANADA
09-16-2026, 01:24 PM
Replies:
38
Track days anyone?
Views:
18,067
Posted By
Stephen W.
Which layout did you use and how'd you like it?
Which layout did you use and how'd you like it?
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
09-16-2026, 01:22 PM
Replies:
19,915
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BRZ TODAY?
Views:
10,029,259
Posted By
Stephen W.
Where are the photos of the aero kit installed?
Where are the photos of the aero kit installed?
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
09-01-2026, 11:58 AM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Haha… No, that was not possible as the car was in...
Haha… No, that was not possible as the car was in Utah when I bought it.
Also, I haven’t played guitar in years. Carpal tunnel in the left wrist, pinched nerve in my neck affecting my left...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-01-2026, 11:35 AM
Replies:
2,121
Drove my FR-S today, did not crash...
Views:
502,531
Posted By
Stephen W.
We, (the wife and I) fully understand your...
We, (the wife and I) fully understand your feelings all too well. Below are photos of parking lot damage on my wife’s 2024 Subaru Crosstrek over a three month period last year . Only the repairs to...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
08-31-2026, 09:55 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Speaking of guitars, I’m down to 5 full size...
Speaking of guitars, I’m down to 5 full size acoustics, 1 baby Martin (Felix III) and my first guitar a 60’s vintage Hagstrom bass. If I still owned my BRZ I’m sure I’d be able to fit them in it. I...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-20-2026, 04:23 PM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
Yes, well sort of but not many. Like the R5 Turbo...
Yes, well sort of but not many. Like the R5 Turbo most say neither was ever sold new in Canada. However, there was some way around the law if you bought it in or imported through Quebec. I know I saw...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-19-2026, 05:10 PM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
There is a Facebook group called Toronto Car...
There is a Facebook group called Toronto Car Spotting. This is not my photo but one that was just shared on this group’s page. I’ve seen and photographed several race and rally A110’s over the...
Forum:
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
08-13-2026, 01:23 PM
Replies:
6
Thank You not working.
Views:
4,638
Posted By
Stephen W.
Thank You not working.
Several members have posted that we cannot leave a Thank You anymore.
The funny thing is the Thank Yous show up in the Notifications. So, when I see I have a number of Notifications and check them I...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
08-12-2026, 10:52 AM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Or, the site owners are getting a better return...
Or, the site owners are getting a better return with fewer problems via the social media sites like Farcebook et al. I know several clubs that closed down their websites and forums to switch to...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
08-11-2026, 10:00 AM
Replies:
4,907
Any PC Gamers Around?
Views:
947,023
Posted By
Stephen W.
A First Person Shooter by definition is viewed in...
A First Person Shooter by definition is viewed in the FIRST PERSON pov! NOT some GAWD awful drone/overhead/whatever it is view.
As I’ve said before I only play the Free to Play FPS games on-line...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
08-11-2026, 09:58 AM
Replies:
4,907
Any PC Gamers Around?
Views:
947,023
Posted By
Stephen W.
A First Person Shooter by definition is viewed in...
A First Person Shooter by definition is viewed in the FIRST PERSON p.o.v. NOT some GAWD awful drone/overhead/whatever it is view.
As I’ve said before I only play the Free to Play FPS games on-line...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-07-2026, 10:52 AM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
The speedometer reads in kp/h so one would assume...
The speedometer reads in kp/h so one would assume the odometer does too.
That's my feeling as well but the interested party is thinking of building it as a vintage racer. I can only advise.
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-07-2026, 10:31 AM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
I should have done that instead of just assuming...
I should have done that instead of just assuming as I was told it came straight from the Netherlands.
Well that's the point. Someone at some point in its distant past did just that. It does...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-06-2026, 02:11 PM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
Thanks, and yes it is nice to see two or more at...
Thanks, and yes it is nice to see two or more at the same time. There seems to be an upsurge in 7’s for sale right now. This is strange because in general the market value is low on cars like these...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-04-2026, 06:17 AM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
Highly unusual very rare Lotus 7 inspired...
Highly unusual very rare Lotus 7 inspired Donkervoort. They are built in the Netherlands and this one is a S8AT from 1991. Dario was driving by (on his way to dinner with his wife) one Monday night...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
08-02-2026, 10:01 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
The Lotus Exige is powered by an Internal...
The Lotus Exige is powered by an Internal Combustion Engine.
Slot Cars are all powered by electric motors.
This plate would fit a Lotus Evija perfectly.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-23-2026, 01:39 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Rumours of fraud…
I have often wondered about those framed autographed celebrity shadow boxes. You know the type that you see in places like a trendy bar or music shop. Items in places like the Hard Rock Café are...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-15-2026, 01:40 PM
Replies:
684
Unofficial: What are you watching thread.
Views:
145,245
Posted By
Stephen W.
Oh lots of us are watching it. We are just not...
Oh lots of us are watching it. We are just not talking about it on this forum.
Overall there have been some fantastic matches, many great moments/goals and some very bad/missed calls. I think some...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-08-2026, 01:03 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Same IRL; a chain is only as good as its weakest...
Same IRL; a chain is only as good as its weakest link and a FB group is only as good as its weakest Admin/mouthiest Keyboard Kiddie.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-03-2026, 05:30 PM
Replies:
886
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HOME TODAY?
Views:
251,241
Posted By
Stephen W.
Thanks but no thanks; you can keep the 90+ f...
Thanks but no thanks; you can keep the 90+ f heat. That's why the wife and I used to go south in the late summer, early fall. We found temperatures were usually good during the day, and if it did get...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-03-2026, 09:10 AM
Replies:
886
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HOME TODAY?
Views:
251,241
Posted By
Stephen W.
We're cleaning up (yet again) the debris from our...
We're cleaning up (yet again) the debris from our latest "T" storm. El Nino is causing these huge storms which create micro and macro down bursts. We've had three this week alone. We were without...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-22-2026, 11:18 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
Many of us have sold our Twins but we still enjoy...
Many of us have sold our Twins but we still enjoy the banter so we keep tabs on this place.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-07-2026, 09:10 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
I don't know as I use Firefox on an ancient...
I don't know as I use Firefox on an ancient Windblow$ 7 systems.
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-03-2026, 01:19 PM
Replies:
589
Sunday 'Top Trumps'
Views:
174,655
Posted By
Stephen W.
Or you're evil! I'm colour deficient and can’t...
Or you're evil! I'm colour deficient and can’t blue from purple in that collage. :iono:
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-01-2026, 09:21 PM
Replies:
12,086
Random Thoughts - Part III The Search for Spark (No Politics)
Views:
3,494,724
Posted By
Stephen W.
One thing AI will never be able to do is change...
One thing AI will never be able to do is change spark plugs, fixed a clogged sink or wire in new lights. For that you will need a person. At least for the foreseeable future.
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
05:46 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.