follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
feldy
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 04:19 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
Nope.
Nope.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
These shocks see extensive autox all year. My...
These shocks see extensive autox all year. My local club has 28 events alone. So the car sees a lot of use.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 02:22 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
The front shock that broke the first time I...
The front shock that broke the first time I actually blame the whiteline c-coms. I had 4 sets of those go bad in 4 months. The bearings were crap and couldnt take the extra caster. Now whiteline took...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 02:16 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Ok a little background here. I have been running Koni yellows and RCE springs for the last year. In March I switched to the RCE tarmac springs slightly stiffer. During my time that I had the rce...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
04-27-2014, 10:41 PM
Replies:
99
Toyota Service Bulletin: Body Panel Fitting Issues
Views:
46,224
Posted By
feldy
It does that. It will go back. I get this after...
It does that. It will go back. I get this after Autocross. It goes back after some time.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
04-23-2014, 11:50 PM
Replies:
22
warranty floor mats?
Views:
3,946
Posted By
feldy
I have 22k miles think they will replace it?...
I have 22k miles think they will replace it? Drivers side is bad.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
04-17-2014, 05:35 PM
Replies:
48
Poll:
Interest poll for paddle shifter upgrades
Views:
17,753
Posted By
feldy
Some nice metal ones or even carbon fiber would...
Some nice metal ones or even carbon fiber would be cool. A tad longer as well would help out a lot.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
04-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Replies:
8
Fuel trims abnormal after cleaning intake.
Views:
3,747
Posted By
feldy
Not really any hesitation other then tq dip. I...
Not really any hesitation other then tq dip. I will clean the maf tonight. The trd filter is oiled.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
04-16-2014, 12:35 PM
Replies:
8
Fuel trims abnormal after cleaning intake.
Views:
3,747
Posted By
feldy
The maf sensor has never been unbolted from the...
The maf sensor has never been unbolted from the stock airbox unit. Its still like it was from the factory.
@csgmike did you guys see fuel trim issues when you had the leaky injector?
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
04-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Replies:
8
Fuel trims abnormal after cleaning intake.
Views:
3,747
Posted By
feldy
Ill check the mas readings tonight. All clamps...
Ill check the mas readings tonight. All clamps are tight.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
04-15-2014, 12:00 PM
Replies:
8
Fuel trims abnormal after cleaning intake.
Views:
3,747
Posted By
feldy
Fuel trims abnormal after cleaning intake.
Hello all, I have been beating my head on this for a few weeks now. I do have a tune but I'm seeing the same things on the stock flash as well. Either before the first autox event or right after I...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Replies:
60
Racecomp Engineering Tarmac Springs
Views:
32,284
Posted By
feldy
If you have yellow I would say keep them. These...
If you have yellow I would say keep them. These are not that much stiffer then what you have. I only switched because they were sent to me. I do like them a lot. But its hard to tell since I had...
Forum:
Software Tuning
04-10-2014, 05:41 PM
Replies:
14
Dealership experiences with tuned cars?
Views:
5,113
Posted By
feldy
Car has been tuned for over a year had many stops...
Car has been tuned for over a year had many stops to the dealer. Normally I flash back to stock though. I did have a coil replaced under warranty. Just as a heads up your warranty will never be...
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
04-09-2014, 04:35 PM
Replies:
67
DIY - Installing TRD Sound Changer
Views:
92,894
Posted By
feldy
it pulls out by hand.
it pulls out by hand.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
04-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
A lot. Motor wise what was effed. Was everything...
A lot. Motor wise what was effed. Was everything you paid for in the block?
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
04-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Replies:
12
DIY Raceseng CasCam plates for KW V3
Views:
12,437
Posted By
feldy
go to harbor freight they have cheap pass through...
go to harbor freight they have cheap pass through sockets
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-02-2014, 02:42 PM
Replies:
66
How to achieve -2.0 front Camber with stock suspension (if possible)?
Views:
25,642
Posted By
feldy
This is the same with any bolt.
This is the same with any bolt.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-02-2014, 08:53 AM
Replies:
66
How to achieve -2.0 front Camber with stock suspension (if possible)?
Views:
25,642
Posted By
feldy
With the whiteline camber bolts I had -2.5...
With the whiteline camber bolts I had -2.5 degrees of camber with stock suppension. The key is when installing the bolt not just to turn it to go negetive but also push the top of the rotor towards...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
04-01-2014, 04:34 PM
Replies:
45
GrimmSpeed Super-Loop Header
Views:
11,849
Posted By
feldy
Fuck I paid for this via paypal before I noticed...
Fuck I paid for this via paypal before I noticed it was 28000 I mis-read a 0. fml
Forum:
Software Tuning
04-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Replies:
349
VVT Tuning Noise - ADDED: Comparison Video
Views:
131,271
Posted By
feldy
I was doing some testing last night and flashed a...
I was doing some testing last night and flashed a stock rom. It really does sound more refined that's for sure. I also felt the loss of power
Forum:
Software Tuning
04-01-2014, 11:35 AM
Replies:
349
VVT Tuning Noise - ADDED: Comparison Video
Views:
131,271
Posted By
feldy
I was doing some testing last night and flashed a...
I was doing some testing last night and flashed a stock rom. It really does sound more refined that's for sure. I also felt the loss of power
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
03-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Replies:
64
Hankook RS-3 Version 2
Views:
31,083
Posted By
feldy
I have Rs3s on order and should be here next...
I have Rs3s on order and should be here next month. I also have a set of v1s in the garage with 20percent left that Im saving for mid summer. Ive ran 4 sets of rs3s before and they are my tire of...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
03-27-2014, 02:48 PM
Replies:
5
Great service from Raceseng
Views:
1,342
Posted By
feldy
Hey that's great. I worked as a sorter for ups...
Hey that's great. I worked as a sorter for ups when I was in college. The way the boxes come in and get on the belt sometimes a big heavy box collapses the original box and stuff goes everywhere.
...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
03-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
Hey stop blowing up this thread with shit that's...
Hey stop blowing up this thread with shit that's not helping get frs300 back on the road. :threadjacked:
Forum:
Great Lakes
03-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Replies:
2,187
Sticky:
FRS/BRZ owners around the Chicago Land Area
Views:
609,922
Posted By
feldy
Robert come down for Autocross we have 3 weekends...
Robert come down for Autocross we have 3 weekends back to back starting this weekend. We run sat and sunday
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
03-26-2014, 08:29 AM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
The sad part is no ones shocked. Everyone seen it...
The sad part is no ones shocked. Everyone seen it coming. Toni straight up gangster fucked him. The wolf of fa20club. At this point Brandon just put in a weapons grade Ls swap. :)
Forum:
Software Tuning
03-26-2014, 08:24 AM
Replies:
3
Ecutek Ignition Correction?
Views:
3,994
Posted By
feldy
Bob excellent response. The one you sent me in...
Bob excellent response. The one you sent me in email was even more explained. You rock sir
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
03-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
Friday!
Friday!
Forum:
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
03-25-2014, 03:25 PM
Replies:
5
Fs:RCE Yellows/whiteline camber bushings. Trd sound tubes.
Views:
1,376
Posted By
feldy
Hey come fix your rear camber here!
Hey come fix your rear camber here!
Forum:
Software Tuning
03-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Replies:
3
Ecutek Ignition Correction?
Views:
3,994
Posted By
feldy
Ecutek Ignition Correction?
There seems to be some new things being logged in the latest Racerom update. Question on the new parameters I'm not sure I know what these are doing. ...
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.