follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 4 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Last
»
Showing results 91 to 120 of 287
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
subwaynm
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
12-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Replies:
23
Question: Which reverse cameras do y'all like and why?
Views:
10,213
Posted By
subwaynm
I like them on larger vehicles but don't find it...
I like them on larger vehicles but don't find it necessary on a small vehicle like the FR-S
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Replies:
55
Self tune, or tuner?
Views:
15,396
Posted By
subwaynm
Thank You for explaining this to me and sure does...
Thank You for explaining this to me and sure does sound like a worthwhile investment.
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-21-2013, 04:49 AM
Replies:
55
Self tune, or tuner?
Views:
15,396
Posted By
subwaynm
How does that work exactly? Over the cell...
How does that work exactly? Over the cell phone; via PC??
Thanks for your original post and taking time to answer my question
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
subwaynm
Cool glad you enjoy it; I agree fully and the...
Cool glad you enjoy it; I agree fully and the more I drive it the more I appreciate it. And for me it has plenty of power and I'm sure I haven't scratched the surface with 565mi. Have fun.
Forum:
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
12-20-2013, 12:57 PM
Replies:
21
Some members suggest to change engine oil after break-in. Is this necessary?
Views:
6,630
Posted By
subwaynm
I would agree it sure couldn't hurt, and will be...
I would agree it sure couldn't hurt, and will be a good indicator on how your vehicle is running, and any wear and tear it might be experiencing.
If nothing else remove the Oil Filter and empty it...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-20-2013, 12:49 AM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
subwaynm
Welcome to the group; enjoy your new ride, and...
Welcome to the group; enjoy your new ride, and Happy Holidays :thumbsup:
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-20-2013, 12:47 AM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
subwaynm
Welcome fistfulfbrz, yes I agree the little cars...
Welcome fistfulfbrz, yes I agree the little cars are a blast as they are. Great site; great cars have a blast and Happy Holidays. :thumbsup:
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Replies:
326
EcuTek Announce FT86 Retail Tuning Software
Views:
107,755
Posted By
subwaynm
Oh cool I knew nothing about that. Thanks much...
Oh cool I knew nothing about that. Thanks much will read up on it
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
12-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Replies:
51
Should I let Toyota replace my fuel pump?
Views:
12,204
Posted By
subwaynm
Sure allow them to install it. Nothing to lose
Sure allow them to install it. Nothing to lose
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Replies:
326
EcuTek Announce FT86 Retail Tuning Software
Views:
107,755
Posted By
subwaynm
EcuTeK?? Oh Bummer your Software doesn't work...
EcuTeK??
Oh Bummer your Software doesn't work with a Mac :thumb down: Are there any plans for it to be comparable with Mac OS?
Second question any plans to offer training for the Home Tuners?...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-19-2013, 07:47 AM
Replies:
39
Poll:
EcuTek Self Tuning , who's making the switch - POLL INSIDE
Views:
11,766
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks much will do:w00t:
Thanks much will do:w00t:
Forum:
Southwest
12-19-2013, 02:05 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
That sure would be SWEET. Can't wait to hear the...
That sure would be SWEET. Can't wait to hear the results.:w00t:
Forum:
Southwest
12-19-2013, 12:22 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Not these new engines with all of the sensors and...
Not these new engines with all of the sensors and computer onboard. I want o learn and I will but no experience as yet
Forum:
Southwest
12-18-2013, 11:51 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Sounds quite interesting but I'm going to have to...
Sounds quite interesting but I'm going to have to do quite a bit of learning first to even understand.
I don't even know if this is something that would work with or without the Unichip, or can be...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-18-2013, 11:43 PM
Replies:
39
Poll:
EcuTek Self Tuning , who's making the switch - POLL INSIDE
Views:
11,766
Posted By
subwaynm
I'm with you would love to but have to do some...
I'm with you would love to but have to do some serious learning first.
Anybody have any info on where to begin that learning process that they have used already?
Thanks for your replies and info...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
12-18-2013, 12:05 PM
Replies:
24
30,000 Mile Service Woes (Rant ITT)
Views:
8,854
Posted By
subwaynm
Yes and thank You. :w00t:
Yes and thank You. :w00t:
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
12-18-2013, 01:52 AM
Replies:
46
Washing your car in the Winter.
Views:
13,027
Posted By
subwaynm
I use Omni waterless products to wash my car and...
I use Omni waterless products to wash my car and have for years and love the results.
Mix in a spray bottle and use a few microfiber clothes and easy job. I also use their tire gel.
Auto Geek...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
12-17-2013, 09:53 PM
Replies:
4
Should I do this?
Views:
1,243
Posted By
subwaynm
I would put the 16"s in the front and you would...
I would put the 16"s in the front and you would be fine. After all it's only temporary.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
12-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Replies:
17
who has Origin front and rear fenders here? Need help.
Views:
5,059
Posted By
subwaynm
I agree with you and would also follow up on...
I agree with you and would also follow up on that.
If all else fails don't forget that BBB is your friend ;)
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-17-2013, 11:33 AM
Replies:
76
Newbie Manual Driving Help Needed
Views:
20,105
Posted By
subwaynm
No worries you'll get it; most new things take a...
No worries you'll get it; most new things take a little getting used to but before long it's hard to imagine that you haven't been doing whatever for ever. ;-)
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
12-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Replies:
24
30,000 Mile Service Woes (Rant ITT)
Views:
8,854
Posted By
subwaynm
Wow after reading this thread I consider myself...
Wow after reading this thread I consider myself quite fortunate. I purchased several Toyotas over the years and always serviced them at the Dealership(Desert) in AZ and never had any problems with...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-17-2013, 01:37 AM
Replies:
28
FED UP KNICK FAN
Views:
5,044
Posted By
subwaynm
Home boy went str8 off and threw his swag out in...
Home boy went str8 off and threw his swag out in the snow; now that's fed up:lol::eyebulge:
Forum:
Southwest
12-17-2013, 01:24 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Welcome aboard. :cheers:
Welcome aboard. :cheers:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Replies:
0
How to Read your Vin Number
Views:
4,608
Posted By
subwaynm
How to Read your Vin Number
I found this on Toyota's site today and thought some of us might want to know how it states. It's from the Toyota site but Toyota/Scion kind of same same...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Replies:
149
Toyota OEM 4.5 FD Part number
Views:
48,666
Posted By
subwaynm
Sure was interesting read; I learned a lot. ...
Sure was interesting read; I learned a lot. Great way to get more torque from our engines, but there appears to be a trade of lower top end sped but all would depend on your use of this great...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Replies:
488
CUSCO 4.55 FINAL DRIVE installed.
Views:
302,223
Posted By
subwaynm
Thank You for the review and explanation. I...
Thank You for the review and explanation. I learned a lot
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-15-2013, 12:59 PM
Replies:
8,168
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
4,108,522
Posted By
subwaynm
Welcome and Congrats Opthfan on your purchase. ...
Welcome and Congrats Opthfan on your purchase. Nice Garage you have there for storage. Great place to install those Mods for the Spring. Look forward to seeing your FR-S in the Spring
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Replies:
8,168
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
4,108,522
Posted By
subwaynm
Welcome Regalo, great little cars I hope you...
Welcome Regalo, great little cars I hope you enjoy both the car and the forum
:w00t:
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-15-2013, 11:07 AM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
I was just thinking that if he kept that up he...
I was just thinking that if he kept that up he might find himself with a Part time Job.;)
I've seen and heard the same type things in my other hobby; Model Trains. But when the production models...
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
12-15-2013, 06:44 AM
Replies:
52
Exhaust System/Exhaust Manifold Removal and Replacement
Views:
82,534
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks much for posting this DIY
Thanks much for posting this DIY
Showing results 91 to 120 of 287
Page 4 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.