|
||||||
| Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
DEEEERP
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S 6MT
Location: Buzzards Bay, MA
Posts: 1,341
Thanks: 333
Thanked 913 Times in 434 Posts
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
|
"Patrick Ewing, if they offer you a job whip your **** out and piss on em!"
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: BRZ
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 964
Thanks: 360
Thanked 323 Times in 221 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
|
I'm surprised we haven't seen any Nets fan go apesh*t like this guy. They were claiming to be a Championship team before the season began lol.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Banned
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Firestorm FR-S (MT)
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,315
Thanks: 3,283
Thanked 2,479 Times in 1,166 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
|
His arm flailing and facial expressions are hilarious
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
My FR-S has 5 gears
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: FRS/280z/Tundra
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 626
Thanked 1,065 Times in 572 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
|
I'm a NYK fan and completely agree
__________________
Omar GC
2JZ - 6870 - stock block - 1000whp? Instagram: 2jzus |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2011
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FRS
Location: Oregon, USA
Posts: 3,081
Thanks: 331
Thanked 1,662 Times in 933 Posts
Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: 02 maxima 6spd sold 2013 frs daily
Location: long island
Posts: 265
Thanks: 65
Thanked 39 Times in 37 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
It's funny. Although I know my team is having a rough season and prob not gonna make it far I still have it in the back of my mind that we will make it in the play offs a d have chance. Lol must be the new Yorker in me. And as much as I hate Miami and dislike LeBron . They're amazing. But I'll pick my Knicks any day although its frustrating.
Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
CASC-OR T.A. Director
Join Date: Apr 2010
Drives: '13 Prius, '22 BRZ
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 1,598
Thanks: 416
Thanked 917 Times in 583 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
|
I agree with his rant on Isaiah Thomas - he may have brought Vince Carter to Toronto but he messed it up big time after that.
__________________
Want the best quality track times for new personal bests? Come on out to Ontario Time Attack!!!
OTA LIVE TIMING LINK |
|
|
|
|
|
#22 | |
|
Ninja Cat Mod
Join Date: Sep 2011
Drives: BRZ
Location: MASSACHUSETTS
Posts: 5,529
Thanks: 11,956
Thanked 6,255 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Ninja Cat Mod
Join Date: Sep 2011
Drives: BRZ
Location: MASSACHUSETTS
Posts: 5,529
Thanks: 11,956
Thanked 6,255 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
|
Just saying... I'll be waiting if there will be a part II after tonight.
__________________
Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter |
|
|
|
|
|
#24 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, 2012 MCS
Location: Jax, FL
Posts: 1,975
Thanks: 943
Thanked 570 Times in 356 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
Passionate black people make me lol. White people can't pull off rants like that true story.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: BRZ
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 964
Thanks: 360
Thanked 323 Times in 221 Posts
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
|
^^^ He dun brought the race card into it lol.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: LS Swapped BRZ
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 419
Thanks: 65
Thanked 173 Times in 90 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I was sitting courtside at the blazers-suns game..... oh how sad I was lol I was on tv too because I was wearing all blazers gear and the suns gorilla was trying to start shit with me :-P haha it was hilarious, my phone started blowing up everyone back home saying they saw me on tv lol |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: Scion FR-S Coupe
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 287
Thanks: 307
Thanked 67 Times in 58 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
![]() |
Home boy went str8 off and threw his swag out in the snow; now that's fed up
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Join Date: Dec 2010
Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Location: Orange County~~~
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 4,345
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
|
LoooooooooooLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
This is why... I've decided to make my life easier by not siding with any particular team. lol
__________________
I am the Ice Queen.
Logic > Emotion ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything. TOYOTA FT-86 ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|