follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 3 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Last
»
Showing results 61 to 90 of 287
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
subwaynm
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-26-2013, 01:11 AM
Replies:
41
Farewell
Views:
7,166
Posted By
subwaynm
I sure hope not humfrz, these FRS cars are way to...
I sure hope not humfrz, these FRS cars are way to much fun. But I'm sure thinking about inventing a Car Horn like a Shoe Horn for people like me that are getting to stiff to bend in certain manners...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Replies:
136
Is your FR-S your daily driver?
Views:
21,265
Posted By
subwaynm
Yes it's my DD for now; my 75 Super Beetle is...
Yes it's my DD for now; my 75 Super Beetle is down for repairs and the FRS gets the best MPG out of the rest. And I might take it to the Track someday
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-25-2013, 11:05 PM
Replies:
41
Farewell
Views:
7,166
Posted By
subwaynm
I can sure understand meeting up with the...
I can sure understand meeting up with the families needs over your own desires. When my youngest was little I had a 74' VW SUper Beetle that took me a year to restore and I had everything in it that...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-25-2013, 05:42 PM
Replies:
99
What did Santa get you for Xmas?
Views:
19,580
Posted By
subwaynm
Relief from my cold and another day to celebrate...
Relief from my cold and another day to celebrate the day. :thanks: No better gift was needed
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-25-2013, 03:36 PM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
Thank You so nice to hear; complete testing prior...
Thank You so nice to hear; complete testing prior to release. Gotta respect that and with ethics like that I will keep spending my money with your company.
And by the way your the only company that...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-25-2013, 03:23 PM
Replies:
33
Tune for Daily Driver
Views:
22,492
Posted By
subwaynm
From what I've been reading the OFT seems to be...
From what I've been reading the OFT seems to be not only a stand alone but simple to use with Data Logging has everything that the basic DD Tuner or Modern Day Shade Tree Mechanic might need to get...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-25-2013, 01:58 PM
Replies:
14
Merry Christmas!
Views:
2,880
Posted By
subwaynm
Merry Christmas to one and all from New Mexico
Merry Christmas to one and all from New Mexico
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Replies:
57
So my engine blew up....
Views:
21,122
Posted By
subwaynm
That was strange; but glad the Dealer did the...
That was strange; but glad the Dealer did the right thing and your back up and running and hope this time is for good. Thanks for sharing your experience with us
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-25-2013, 11:54 AM
Replies:
41
FA20CLUB catted UEL header review
Views:
16,527
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us; so...
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us; so we can be aware of these issues and not purchase from Venders that place profit in front of Quality. With the prices being asked these days for the...
Forum:
Southwest
12-25-2013, 01:25 AM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Merry Christmas to one and all of the New Mexico...
Merry Christmas to one and all of the New Mexico FR-S/BRZ Group. Hope you and your Families have a warm & Happy Holiday.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Replies:
25
You know it's a good forum when....
Views:
5,793
Posted By
subwaynm
I would have to agree that's some serious respect...
I would have to agree that's some serious respect for the knowledge found on this forum.
Congrats to the gnu's within; much Props
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
Laffy Taffy is what??
Laffy Taffy is what??
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-24-2013, 11:53 AM
Replies:
100
So who here vapes? :D
Views:
20,387
Posted By
subwaynm
Yep since January, I have a couple of Vision...
Yep since January, I have a couple of Vision Spinners with a couple of Pro Tanks.
Best thing I ever did to leave that real Cig stuff alone. Next year I plan to Kick the Vape habit also though....
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-24-2013, 10:49 AM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
If it doesn't come as an option there are...
If it doesn't come as an option there are coatings that you can apply on your own. I've done it on the header/muffler on my VW Beetle with great success and not all that expensive around $35 per...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-24-2013, 10:47 AM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
Very good question that I'm curious to know the...
Very good question that I'm curious to know the answer of as well.
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
12-24-2013, 02:42 AM
Replies:
70
Sticky:
2013 Scion FR-S Factory Service / Shop Manual
Views:
200,390
Posted By
subwaynm
Thank You very much; this will come in very Handy
Thank You very much; this will come in very Handy
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-24-2013, 02:13 AM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
No group buy just first come first serve please. ...
No group buy just first come first serve please. Probably easier on all involved if it wasn't
Jus Keepin it real
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-24-2013, 01:52 AM
Replies:
795
You like sneakers???
Views:
872,624
Posted By
subwaynm
Yes I must agree; he appeared to be just that. ...
Yes I must agree; he appeared to be just that. And if he went to one of the Sneaker releases I could see one of those little Thugs doing just that given the opportunity.
Forum:
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
12-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Replies:
4
Center Console Armrests --> Only $64.95
Views:
761
Posted By
subwaynm
Nice and easy dress up item for your interior. ...
Nice and easy dress up item for your interior. Fast shipping fair price and variable install options. I sure like it
Forum:
Hawaii
12-23-2013, 06:13 PM
Replies:
54
Moving to Oahu
Views:
16,384
Posted By
subwaynm
Hey Redleader got tired of DMAFB; I can't...
Hey Redleader got tired of DMAFB; I can't imagine why:eye bulge: I aaas stationed there for years.
But Your going to a place that is car crazy from what I've experienced and seen on TV. So there...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
12-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Replies:
19
First track day in my 86
Views:
6,151
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks for sharing your experience Rob. I look...
Thanks for sharing your experience Rob. I look forward to more from your next trip.
I hope to do that one day in the Spring.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-23-2013, 04:49 PM
Replies:
795
You like sneakers???
Views:
872,624
Posted By
subwaynm
I found his today and thought you folks would...
I found his today and thought you folks would find it interesting.
MJ held up at Gun Point during Sneaker signing
http://creambmp.com/wp-content/uploads/jordan-rob-gamma-11.jpg
...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-23-2013, 02:54 AM
Replies:
19
Exhausted Love: RB documentary
Views:
5,675
Posted By
subwaynm
I think the video and the car are well done. ...
I think the video and the car are well done. Thanks for sharing it.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-22-2013, 11:16 PM
Replies:
75
FRS Die-cast model
Views:
43,447
Posted By
subwaynm
Yes they are but Beautiful; I purchased one from...
Yes they are but Beautiful; I purchased one from the manufacturer and paid more than that so Amazon price i a bargain. And I wanted Hot Lava like we bought in the real car.
If you buy you won't...
Forum:
Forced Induction
12-22-2013, 06:54 PM
Replies:
102
REALLY, how much extra power is enough?
Views:
20,110
Posted By
subwaynm
I'm in the 240 - 260 hp range in being enough for...
I'm in the 240 - 260 hp range in being enough for a daily driver and occasional track weekend. But I'm in my 50 with a thirst for life; not in my 20's with a need for speed
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-22-2013, 12:56 PM
Replies:
80
What movies can you watch over and over?
Views:
9,816
Posted By
subwaynm
We Were Heros Forest Gump Madea Movies Fast...
We Were Heros
Forest Gump
Madea Movies
Fast & Furious series
just to name the ones off the top of my head
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-22-2013, 12:42 AM
Replies:
795
You like sneakers???
Views:
872,624
Posted By
subwaynm
After reading this thread a few times I got...
After reading this thread a few times I got interested to look up and see how much some of these Sneakers cost and I was totally shocked at the prices that I saw. Nike Jordan Foams I think they call...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-22-2013, 12:36 AM
Replies:
15
exercising question for healing injury
Views:
3,414
Posted By
subwaynm
Slow and steady as she goes my Man. First work...
Slow and steady as she goes my Man. First work on getting the flexibility, and strength back gradually in your ankle, and then go back to running and other things.
If your going to pump iron mask...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
12-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Replies:
405
FR-S TRD Lowering Springs and Sway Bars releasing soon
Views:
195,430
Posted By
subwaynm
That sounds pretty good for around $200; I'm...
That sounds pretty good for around $200; I'm down for that
Forum:
Southwest
12-21-2013, 07:16 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Congrats and welcome to the Group For...
Congrats and welcome to the Group
For admission to the FB page one page back from here is a post by W/Warfield click on the link in his sig; it will take you to the FB page where you can put a...
Showing results 61 to 90 of 287
Page 3 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.