follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #29
teamturbo
Senior Member
 
teamturbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: FR-S
Location: Missouri
Posts: 218
Thanks: 137
Thanked 110 Times in 61 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Vapor shops are on every corner in Florida now. 2 mods, iTazt SVO & KMax. Go to flavor is Cheesecake, 6mg. Kangker Tech tips.
teamturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:18 AM   #30
WolfsFang
Scrape Master
 
WolfsFang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Location: North NJ
Posts: 1,161
Thanks: 238
Thanked 412 Times in 238 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Just got my xc116 wick, running .24 ohms atm.
__________________
You do realize comparing the BRZ to the FR-S is like comparing which hand you love masterbating too right?
WolfsFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #31
WolfsFang
Scrape Master
 
WolfsFang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Location: North NJ
Posts: 1,161
Thanks: 238
Thanked 412 Times in 238 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Just rebuilt my piece. Used 26g wire, 3 wraps around my xc116. Running .2ohms @80 watts @20amps
__________________
You do realize comparing the BRZ to the FR-S is like comparing which hand you love masterbating too right?
WolfsFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 03:08 AM   #32
car_roll
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: Nuisance BRZ
Location: Cali
Posts: 150
Thanks: 9
Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Running the nemesis clone and Igo w for a while now. Just another way for me to waste my money haha
__________________
#teamnuisance
I do like, YouTube or something, IDK.
Shameless Plug
car_roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:46 AM   #33
Anorax
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: '13 BRZ SS
Location: USA
Posts: 130
Thanks: 13
Thanked 63 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Upgraded from my ego-t batteries recently.

Now using an MVP 2.0 and VV3.0 with IBT cartotanks. Boba's bounty in one, and peanut butter vapor cup in the other.

So much good stuff came out in the year I was not vaping.
Anorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #34
BlueDubbinTDI
Senior Member
 
BlueDubbinTDI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S, 2012 MCS
Location: Jax, FL
Posts: 1,975
Thanks: 943
Thanked 570 Times in 356 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
I know alot of people that smoke those nicotine vape stick things. They have that nectar stuff in the bottles all over the place. My mother in law went from about a pack a day to completely off nicotine in about 3 months because of these things!
BlueDubbinTDI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:53 AM   #35
subwaynm
Senior Member
 
subwaynm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: Scion FR-S Coupe
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 287
Thanks: 307
Thanked 67 Times in 58 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Yep since January, I have a couple of Vision Spinners with a couple of Pro Tanks.
Best thing I ever did to leave that real Cig stuff alone. Next year I plan to Kick the Vape habit also though.
Best of luck folks
subwaynm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #36
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
Giccin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Location: Orange County~~~
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 4,345
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
I don't vape but I honestly like it better than cigarettes. The off hand cigarette smoke triggers a bad allergic reaction to my lungs and my bronchitis resurfaces. There's no horrid second hand smoke coming from the vapors which is quite nice. Lol

Also..a couple restaurants I've been to seem to be more acceptable to vapes inside the place.
__________________
I am the Ice Queen.

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
Giccin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #37
WolfsFang
Scrape Master
 
WolfsFang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Location: North NJ
Posts: 1,161
Thanks: 238
Thanked 412 Times in 238 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
__________________
You do realize comparing the BRZ to the FR-S is like comparing which hand you love masterbating too right?
WolfsFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #38
thatfilipinoguy
Senior Member
 
thatfilipinoguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 87 Supra, 13 FRS, 05 FXT
Location: Honolulu, CA
Posts: 485
Thanks: 229
Thanked 144 Times in 118 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
What's going on guys?! I figured we would have more Vapers here on this site!

I figured I would let you guys know about this give away:

https://www.facebook.com/sgvapesociety

pretty much here is all you gotta do:

Contest week 1 starts tomorrow! We're kicking off this giveaway with 2 free months of our Box! www.sgvape.com

3 winners will be selected on Monday, March 10, 2014

All you have to do is:
1. Like our page
2. Share this post with a friend
3. Tag a friend (or two... Or three!)

(Must be 18 years or older to win)

Check out the site!

Help out our small business get started! Spread the word please =] And if you guys have any comments or concerns let me know!

Justin@SGVape.com

Looking forward to picking our 3 lucky winners!
thatfilipinoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 11:26 PM   #39
WolfsFang
Scrape Master
 
WolfsFang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Location: North NJ
Posts: 1,161
Thanks: 238
Thanked 412 Times in 238 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
So a little update, I got a biomech 2.0 and a trident v2 and all my juices.
Five pawns Mixology Edition 049/250
DB liquid- Caramel Concoction
Suicide Bunny- O.B.
Jackson Vapor- Amelia
Epicus Nebula
Nightmare Juice- PB&J
__________________
You do realize comparing the BRZ to the FR-S is like comparing which hand you love masterbating too right?
WolfsFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 11:55 PM   #40
RFB
Senior Member
 
RFB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: FRS
Location: Canada
Posts: 937
Thanks: 145
Thanked 422 Times in 289 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
VAPOROONY !

2 days now tobacco free ! ITASTE VTR for home and EVOD for mobile .

I love vaping - much more satisfying and addictive than tobacco !

I have a pre release juice from the group that makes mothers milk that tastes like the finest brandy in the world !

Better than the finest cigars rolled on the thighs of Cuban virgins !
I have absolutly NO desires to smoke a cigarette whatsoever !

I have progressively weaker nic juices and when I'm down to 0, I will still vape !

(Wish this was around years ago)



CERBERUS
RFB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 12:24 AM   #41
SirBrass
Trust me, I'm the Doctor
 
SirBrass's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 2019 WRX Limited (WRB)
Location: North East PA
Posts: 2,723
Thanks: 4,304
Thanked 1,252 Times in 782 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by carbonBLUE View Post
Just curious if anyone here vapes.
I have an EGo with a vivi tank
Current fav flavors are:
Snickers
Kiwi-Guava

I don't and don't plan to, HOWEVER, for those who vape instead of smoking cigarettes, thank you!.

I occassionally smoke a briar wood pipe, and I enjoy an occassional cigar, but I absolutely cannot stand the smell of cigarettes.

So, I appreciate it when y'all choose ecigs over regular cigarettes.
__________________
Subies Of Blessed Memory: '05 Forester, '08 WRX, '13 STi
Daily Driver: 2014 BRZ 6MT Limited


^GT5 Replay Photo Mode^
SirBrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 07:34 AM   #42
OICU812
Just a dude
 
OICU812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Scion FR-S 2013
Location: Edson, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 3,289
Thanks: 1,185
Thanked 1,188 Times in 852 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
I was a 2 pack a day smoker for 15 years. Tried multiple avenues. Finally came upon vaping, been for last 2. Cheap and keeps me from smoking again lol. Got all my taste back, all my smell and feel great again.
__________________
OICU812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.