follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Showing results 31 to 60 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
feldy
Forum:
Great Lakes
12-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Replies:
2,187
Sticky:
FRS/BRZ owners around the Chicago Land Area
Views:
609,922
Posted By
feldy
Guff in town it's at a buck 70 something
Guff in town it's at a buck 70 something
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
12-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Replies:
219
The "Who broke it's axle" thread
Views:
104,549
Posted By
feldy
Sorry Midwest. I would esclate this to someone...
Sorry Midwest. I would esclate this to someone higher up.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
12-27-2014, 11:15 AM
Replies:
27
No more RS3's in 225/45/17?
Views:
8,018
Posted By
feldy
Just call tire rack. They have them. I often have...
Just call tire rack. They have them. I often have to call when the computer doesn't show something.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
12-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Replies:
219
The "Who broke it's axle" thread
Views:
104,549
Posted By
feldy
I have that same suspension setup. Had the...
I have that same suspension setup. Had the clicking last year was replaced under warranty. Not sure why you have issues.
Forum:
Software Tuning
11-29-2014, 03:48 PM
Replies:
12
Will copyright law stop you from working on your car in the near future?
Views:
3,358
Posted By
feldy
Lol this would be extremely hard to enforce. And...
Lol this would be extremely hard to enforce. And no just because some old man decided to make a law doesn't mean I'm going to follow it. It's never stopped me before.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
11-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
Did this car ever get done? :brokenheart:
Did this car ever get done? :brokenheart:
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
11-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Replies:
9
Auto Trans issue
Views:
2,500
Posted By
feldy
Thats going to happen when the car has a cel.
Thats going to happen when the car has a cel.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
10-24-2014, 12:31 PM
Replies:
34
Dunlop zii Star Spec... who's trying them?
Views:
10,428
Posted By
feldy
Rs3s v2 is where it's at. I'm almost on 300...
Rs3s v2 is where it's at. I'm almost on 300 Autocross runs on these v2s they are about done but I'll get another 50 runs easy on them.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-10-2014, 03:02 PM
Replies:
23
Wheel bolt stripped
Views:
8,164
Posted By
feldy
I should use some anti seize. Never have yet....
I should use some anti seize. Never have yet. These tires have been off the hundreds of times.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-10-2014, 11:19 AM
Replies:
23
Wheel bolt stripped
Views:
8,164
Posted By
feldy
This is somewhat a common issue with this car. I...
This is somewhat a common issue with this car. I have had two drivers side studs snap. I carry two spares just in case now. I know others who have had the same issue with the stock studs.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
10-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Replies:
2
HVT Camber Plates
Views:
2,207
Posted By
feldy
I have these... pretty happy with them.
I have these... pretty happy with them.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
09-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Replies:
13
WheelDude
Views:
4,157
Posted By
feldy
@wheeldude whats going here.
@wheeldude whats going here.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
09-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Replies:
24
Coolant lost after autox?
Views:
5,560
Posted By
feldy
This has been a common issue since I got the car...
This has been a common issue since I got the car over 2 years ago. I just add to it every now and then.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
09-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Replies:
31
FA20club.com contact problems
Views:
11,494
Posted By
feldy
You bought a turbo out or some other type of kit?...
You bought a turbo out or some other type of kit? Either way dispute it right away
Forum:
Software Tuning
09-12-2014, 02:21 PM
Replies:
14
WARNING/HELP! ecu bricked from ECUtek Latest update/flash
Views:
5,987
Posted By
feldy
Did you update the software prior to flashing....
Did you update the software prior to flashing. There was software update maybe a month or two ago that caused this issue. It was supposed to be fixed.
Forum:
Software Tuning
09-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Replies:
9
How do you check if you have a di seal faliure
Views:
3,749
Posted By
feldy
Mis fires don't mean di issues are exactly the...
Mis fires don't mean di issues are exactly the issue. I had mis fire code last November all it was was a coil pack going out. I have not had a single code or issue since.
Forum:
Software Tuning
09-04-2014, 02:38 PM
Replies:
9
How do you check if you have a di seal faliure
Views:
3,749
Posted By
feldy
You are searching for something that's not...
You are searching for something that's not there.. If there was a easy way to log that people would have done so a long time ago. There is no way to tell 100 percent if you have di failure with out...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
09-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Replies:
0
so damn funny
Views:
785
Posted By
feldy
so damn funny
cant stop laughing had people in my office coming over thinking I was on drugs. Суровый Челябинский Дисней. - YouTube
This Russian road rage does not go as planned.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
08-29-2014, 12:01 PM
Replies:
83
Auto launch blows!
Views:
53,538
Posted By
feldy
Then let off the brake a tad. You don't mash the...
Then let off the brake a tad. You don't mash the brakes. You apply maybe 60 percent and give it gas you don't have to floor it. Try it out on black top first. Its all about the pedal control both...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-23-2014, 09:57 PM
Replies:
20
Koni Yellow Shocks - Full Front Replacements - Released
Views:
8,380
Posted By
feldy
I run the Inserts now with Rce tarmac springs....
I run the Inserts now with Rce tarmac springs. Did they make any mention of any differences other then getting a housing?
Forum:
Software Tuning
08-19-2014, 01:42 PM
Replies:
40
Circuit Motorsports EcuTek Tuning Updates/Announcements w/Photos & Video
Views:
19,315
Posted By
feldy
That rally car looks like a lot of fun.
That rally car looks like a lot of fun.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
08-12-2014, 09:33 PM
Replies:
28
Dealer Service Center Oil Change Nightmare
Views:
6,335
Posted By
feldy
I tweeted the pic to scion and tagged japlnick in...
I tweeted the pic to scion and tagged japlnick in it. If you make it go public will help them change there tune quick.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
07-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Replies:
28
p0463,P013f and c1237 codes?
Views:
15,585
Posted By
feldy
Been back on 93 ever since I got those codes last...
Been back on 93 ever since I got those codes last fall. Never had the code again.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
07-31-2014, 04:07 PM
Replies:
28
p0463,P013f and c1237 codes?
Views:
15,585
Posted By
feldy
The code goes away after two starts of the car...
The code goes away after two starts of the car and then it will come back. no idea why
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
07-29-2014, 06:06 PM
Replies:
28
p0463,P013f and c1237 codes?
Views:
15,585
Posted By
feldy
Not sure. I have not run e85 in my car since I...
Not sure. I have not run e85 in my car since I got these codes last fall. It was on a fa20club tune which I no longer use.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-23-2014, 12:13 PM
Replies:
3,914
Sticky:
STX Rules and Setup Questions
Views:
1,077,382
Posted By
feldy
For you guys not taking to the Rs3s after Rivals....
For you guys not taking to the Rs3s after Rivals. You have to drive on them differently. Also you have to get them into there heat range. 115 degrees up until 140 then start spraying. The rivals are...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
07-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Replies:
38
Strange rear end 'click'?
Views:
11,806
Posted By
feldy
Re-doing the axle nut did not fix mine. They had...
Re-doing the axle nut did not fix mine. They had to replace the entire thing. Its the metal getting cracked in the cv joint.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
07-21-2014, 01:52 PM
Replies:
419
Sticky:
The "Pedal Dance" testing
Views:
427,701
Posted By
feldy
After this weekend I am now a full fan of the...
After this weekend I am now a full fan of the pedal dance. I normally brake in a straight line so ice mode does not happen often. I had a co-driver who is used to trail braking and with the hawk plus...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
07-15-2014, 06:40 PM
Replies:
14
Two bolts for front camber safe?
Views:
10,882
Posted By
feldy
I always put my camber bolts in the upper hole of...
I always put my camber bolts in the upper hole of the knuckle.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
07-15-2014, 01:34 PM
Replies:
14
Two bolts for front camber safe?
Views:
10,882
Posted By
feldy
Most people don't push the top of the wheel in...
Most people don't push the top of the wheel in when doing the alignment or install of those bolts. With the bolts loose have someone press the top of the tire/wheel in as far as they can go. Then...
Showing results 31 to 60 of 500
Page 2 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.