follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 481 to 500 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 59 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: infinite012
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 07-24-2013, 08:12 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 3,929
Posted By infinite012
You can certainly use a thinner spacer, but...

You can certainly use a thinner spacer, but you'll have to shave down your stock studs, which is scary for a lot of reasons. Reason being is the wheel pads don't have the necessary "holes" for the...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 07-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 10,194
Posted By infinite012
Thanks. I've been deciding on the wheels since...

Thanks. I've been deciding on the wheels since March :lol:
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 07-23-2013, 03:45 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 9,189
Posted By infinite012
Yes, they're quite heavy (tirerack lists them at...

Yes, they're quite heavy (tirerack lists them at 23#), but it shouldn't be a problem for me since I don't participate in autocross/HPDE/track events. This is a daily driven car that sees 100 miles...
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 07-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 9,189
Posted By infinite012
Wheel Directory: Avarus AV8 18x8.0 +48

http://www.darrendriven.com/ft86/title.png (http://tinyurl.com/86wheels)

Just received these today from tirerack.com and installed them with Project Kics R40 (bronze) locking lug nuts that I had...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 07-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 10,194
Posted By infinite012
Since my last update I have uninstalled the LED...

Since my last update I have uninstalled the LED sidemarkers and purchased another set of OEM style smoked sidemarkers and put new wheels and tires on. Wheels are Avarus AV8 18x8 +48 (the offset is...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 07-22-2013, 02:04 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,501
Posted By infinite012
Cool. That looks like a not-as-well-engineered...

Cool. That looks like a not-as-well-engineered Grimmspeed hood damper bracket.
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 07-22-2013, 11:51 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 7,874
Posted By infinite012
Yes, this. Little changes in toe in or out will...

Yes, this. Little changes in toe in or out will massively affect tire wear.
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 07-22-2013, 10:59 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 7,874
Posted By infinite012
Get your alignment checked. But yes, it's...

Get your alignment checked.

But yes, it's pretty normal on a RWD car for the rears to wear quicker than the fronts. How much quicker is up to the alignment settings and how hard you drive it.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-22-2013, 08:37 AM
Replies: 30
Views: 11,821
Posted By infinite012
It's insane that nobody provides things like...

It's insane that nobody provides things like manuals these days. It's like they just expect us all to understand the products inside and out without any documentation!
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 07-22-2013, 08:33 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,864
Posted By infinite012
I'm not unfamiliar with retrofits. I've been...

I'm not unfamiliar with retrofits. I've been retrofitting headlights since 2004 (I think that's when I joined HIDplanet.com).

What I'm saying is that the BRZ headlights already use a fantastic and...
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-21-2013, 08:45 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 31,338
Posted By infinite012
30 mph in a residential area!?!?! RACECAR SUPER...

30 mph in a residential area!?!?! RACECAR SUPER ULTRA MODIFIED WARRANTY DENIED!!!!
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 31,338
Posted By infinite012
Some people on this very forum work at a...

Some people on this very forum work at a dealership. It's not unreasonable to think that one of them had seen OP's car posted before and knew that it had been modified, giving a heads up to the...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 07-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,864
Posted By infinite012
Why not just pick up a set of BRZ headlights?...

Why not just pick up a set of BRZ headlights? They use the RX350 bixenons.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-21-2013, 10:01 AM
Replies: 5,031
Views: 1,572,693
Posted By infinite012
Because I want my issue known not only at the...

Because I want my issue known not only at the dealership level, but at the Subaru of America level as well.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-21-2013, 08:50 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 31,338
Posted By infinite012
Every car manufacturer has people on the internet...

Every car manufacturer has people on the internet searching for "proof" they can use against you if you try to make a fraudulent insurance claim.

Kind of like all those people who lower their car...
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-21-2013, 08:44 AM
Replies: 5,031
Views: 1,572,693
Posted By infinite012
Yeah, I just sent a strongly worded e-mail back...

Yeah, I just sent a strongly worded e-mail back to the SOA rep who got in contact with my dealership in the first place. This is dumb, Subaru.

Stahp it.

Stahp bein' dumb.
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 07-21-2013, 08:35 AM
Replies: 5,031
Views: 1,572,693
Posted By infinite012
I went back to my dealership and was told they...

I went back to my dealership and was told they would not replace the pump a third time without SOA's authorization and to contact SOA for further advice. I did so and now I've been asked to bring in...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 07-21-2013, 08:29 AM
Replies: 14
Views: 5,864
Posted By infinite012
Get ready for the influx of idiots claiming their...

Get ready for the influx of idiots claiming their XX brand HID kit in stock housings are the best thing since sliced bread.
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 07-20-2013, 07:47 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 7,709
Posted By infinite012
+20 = fenders will rub on the middle of your...

+20 = fenders will rub on the middle of your tread.
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 07-19-2013, 11:26 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,669
Posted By infinite012
Get the Subaru/Scion crash bolts. Should cost...

Get the Subaru/Scion crash bolts. Should cost around $20 for both bolts. That should give you enough negative camber up front.

I've got RCE Yellows with the Whiteline (SPC) camber bolts in front...
Showing results 481 to 500 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.