follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 11 of 12
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Showing results 301 to 330 of 342
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Agent 86
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
02-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Replies:
59
the frs/brz is already plenty fast.
Views:
17,041
Posted By
Agent 86
I traded my 2013 Golf-R for the BRZ huge...
I traded my 2013 Golf-R for the BRZ huge difference in power and torque, even the trade value was $2k more than my out the door price for my BRZ, but I bought the BRZ anyway.
As much as I loved...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
02-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Replies:
49
Continental ExtremeContact DW vs Michelin Pilot Super Sports?
Views:
24,089
Posted By
Agent 86
I don't have any experience with the MPSS, but I...
I don't have any experience with the MPSS, but I have had the DW's for about a month now. I went from stock wheels/tires to 245/35 front and 265/35 rear DWs.
I'm very satisfied with this tire. I...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
02-03-2015, 06:17 PM
Replies:
17
Upgrade Wheels RS1.0
Views:
4,907
Posted By
Agent 86
If you haven't already seen it, this thread may...
If you haven't already seen it, this thread may help. "Stock height + Aftermarket wheels compilation!!!!"
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28017
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
01-23-2015, 06:31 AM
Replies:
8
Steering wheel controls for BRZ HU - anyone tried Axxess products?
Views:
4,908
Posted By
Agent 86
I don't know if I'm up to the task, but I would...
I don't know if I'm up to the task, but I would really love to have steering wheel controls for the stock head unit.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
01-18-2015, 07:46 PM
Replies:
21
Driving observations
Views:
7,939
Posted By
Agent 86
Bought in October and already souped-up. Sounds...
Bought in October and already souped-up. Sounds like a real beast! Do you have a forum journal?
1.) I have about 30 years of experience driving manual. I haven't stalled it yet, but I find that I...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
01-18-2015, 07:10 PM
Replies:
42
Car feels squirrely on winter tires?
Views:
10,933
Posted By
Agent 86
The literature that came with my brand new tires...
The literature that came with my brand new tires from tire rack say allow at least 500 miles for the mold release substance on the new tires to wear off.
I experienced similar unstable feeling...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
01-18-2015, 05:18 PM
Replies:
4,468
Sticky:
Will this fit? (width, offset and tire size Qs)
Views:
1,713,127
Posted By
Agent 86
Not speaking as an authority, but yes it will...
Not speaking as an authority, but yes it will work (based on my experience).
I installed a similar setup (exact wheels sizes) (tires: 245/35 & 265/35) about a week ago and on stock suspension I'm...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Replies:
53
FatFree's Simple DD FRS Car Journal
Views:
13,554
Posted By
Agent 86
Simple and clean. I like that approach. Did you...
Simple and clean. I like that approach. Did you install the springs yourself? Any suspension noises? I think I read that you installed the springs on your Jetta and was not happy the change.
...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-10-2015, 12:10 PM
Replies:
60
Adriana <3
Views:
34,886
Posted By
Agent 86
Agent 86 :D What a coincidence. I live in MD,...
Agent 86 :D What a coincidence. I live in MD, too! Get Smart fan?
Forum:
Northwest
01-02-2015, 04:59 PM
Replies:
61
thoughts on 2015 Golf R
Views:
12,690
Posted By
Agent 86
Hey, Wait a minute… Isn't the MB R500, a minivan?...
Hey, Wait a minute… Isn't the MB R500, a minivan? :D While my kids were young, my wife and I went through 3 minivans. It was her car, but I tried to convince her to get a VW Passat Wagon 5 speed...
Forum:
Northwest
01-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Replies:
61
thoughts on 2015 Golf R
Views:
12,690
Posted By
Agent 86
How long have you been married? How many times?...
How long have you been married? How many times? Not being "cheeky", just asking.
The OP said "I am not a single dousche any more and spending 20k on my car is unacceptable."
If he...
Forum:
Northwest
01-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Replies:
61
thoughts on 2015 Golf R
Views:
12,690
Posted By
Agent 86
I traded my 2013 6 speed manual Golf R for my...
I traded my 2013 6 speed manual Golf R for my 2014 BRZ Ltd. I had a 5 door with Nav/sunroof. Adaptive HIDs, headlight washers, dual zone climate, leather, bluetooth, power heated seats. For...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
01-01-2015, 06:15 PM
Replies:
19,915
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BRZ TODAY?
Views:
10,029,244
Posted By
Agent 86
did you get the 3500# lift, or the 5000# lift? ...
did you get the 3500# lift, or the 5000# lift? Any problem with hydraulic fluid leaks at the quick connects? This seems like a great tool to have.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
12-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Replies:
54
GT86 Tracktool - update Interior/Exterior
Views:
30,156
Posted By
Agent 86
Guten Tag :) One of these days I'll get to visit...
Guten Tag :) One of these days I'll get to visit Germany.
You car looks great. It has a low-key, conservative yet aggressive look I like it!
Question, though…
What are your wheel specs...
Forum:
Wheels and Tires
12-18-2014, 07:14 PM
Replies:
230
ModBargains.com | Forgestar Wheels for your BRZ/FRS - Rotary Forged/Customize Yours!!
Views:
55,626
Posted By
Agent 86
I did not see TSW wheels listed, can I ask here? ...
I did not see TSW wheels listed, can I ask here? If so, can you PM me a price for 18x8 +45 5x100 Interlagos (Silver) with shipping to 20874. Thanks!
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
12-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Replies:
11
Drive Magazine by Subaru
Views:
3,673
Posted By
Agent 86
We have an Outback and a BRZ. 2 issues of Drive...
We have an Outback and a BRZ. 2 issues of Drive and we're okay with that.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
12-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Replies:
2,567
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
653,790
Posted By
Agent 86
Congratulations and welcome to all the new...
Congratulations and welcome to all the new arrivals.
I find it funny when I read other forums (Autoblog, etc.) and the members always berate the BRZ/FR-S because it "doesn't have enough HP", yet...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
12-14-2014, 02:12 PM
Replies:
11
FT86SpeedFactory Website
Views:
3,353
Posted By
Agent 86
How about your email? Was that not working also?...
How about your email? Was that not working also? I sent an email 2 days ago regarding my order from December 1 of an item that was said to be in stock.
I have read many positive comments...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Replies:
86
FR-S Low MPG
Views:
18,350
Posted By
Agent 86
I began manually calculating my MPG after my...
I began manually calculating my MPG after my second fill up (i have 1,500 miles now after almost 3 months of ownership). First recorded average was 31 mpg. Then 29, 28, 28. I have been getting...
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-12-2014, 11:08 AM
Replies:
47
The ROTA Thread
Views:
41,995
Posted By
Agent 86
the decals add a nice touch.
the decals add a nice touch.
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Replies:
47
The ROTA Thread
Views:
41,995
Posted By
Agent 86
How do you like the RCE Yellows? I ordered a set...
How do you like the RCE Yellows? I ordered a set last week. Still waiting for them to ship. :(
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-12-2014, 09:17 AM
Replies:
47
The ROTA Thread
Views:
41,995
Posted By
Agent 86
Your car looks great. The tail lights, wheels...
Your car looks great. The tail lights, wheels and color all give is a really clean uncluttered look.
when using 5mm spacers, do the spacers just fit over the existing wheel studs, or do you have...
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Replies:
20
A few pics from yesterday: SS and DGM BRZ's
Views:
12,017
Posted By
Agent 86
I've got the same car/color as you (almost 3...
I've got the same car/color as you (almost 3 months old, now). Do you have any rubbing or clearance issues with a 9.5" wheel in the front? My car is at stock height. I tell you, I'm having so much...
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-09-2014, 05:39 PM
Replies:
20
A few pics from yesterday: SS and DGM BRZ's
Views:
12,017
Posted By
Agent 86
Both BZR's look great. Nice photos, too. Are...
Both BZR's look great. Nice photos, too. Are your wheels 18x9.5 front and rear? What wheels is your friend running and what are the spec's and color? Thanks!
Forum:
FR-S / BRZ vs....
12-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Replies:
77
Reasons to buy / not buy a twin?
Views:
31,358
Posted By
Agent 86
$30k, really?
$30k, really?
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
12-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Replies:
45
Bad Luck With My BRZ.
Views:
14,195
Posted By
Agent 86
You do know that the BRZ/FR-S hood is Aluminum,...
You do know that the BRZ/FR-S hood is Aluminum, right.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
12-04-2014, 11:17 AM
Replies:
45
Bad Luck With My BRZ.
Views:
14,195
Posted By
Agent 86
Sorry about your misfortune with your BRZ. If...
Sorry about your misfortune with your BRZ. If there's no frame damage and you have a new engine, I say keep it. As long as it drives like new, and the body panels and the hood are all aligned...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
12-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Replies:
4,584
Sticky:
CSG and RCE tag-team suspension Q&A thread! Ask us anything!
Views:
1,561,576
Posted By
Agent 86
Thanks Andy. I will go with option 2. :) Do...
Thanks Andy. I will go with option 2. :)
Do you have any vendors in Maryland I can pick up the springs from locally? Can you recommend any local shops (PM if necessary). I think i found your...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
12-01-2014, 12:39 PM
Replies:
4,584
Sticky:
CSG and RCE tag-team suspension Q&A thread! Ask us anything!
Views:
1,561,576
Posted By
Agent 86
I have a question that's probably been asked...
I have a question that's probably been asked somewhere in these 100 pages :)
I have a 2014 BRZ that I have had for a little over 2 months now. I don't race or autocross, but I do enjoy and...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
11-30-2014, 04:22 PM
Replies:
59
Mad's BRZ Review: or how I came to love a Scooby Doo
Views:
17,537
Posted By
Agent 86
:popcorn: I enjoyed reading your write-up. ...
:popcorn: I enjoyed reading your write-up. Technical aspects, and opinion sprinkled with humor.
With just over 1200 miles on my BRZ, I pushed it to just over triple digits this weekend for...
Showing results 301 to 330 of 342
Page 11 of 12
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
>
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.