follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: blsfrs
Forum: Member's Car Journals 10-04-2026, 10:06 AM
Replies: 1,380
Views: 403,205
Posted By blsfrs
FYI: The clutch fork usually fails at the pivot.

FYI: The clutch fork usually fails at the pivot.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 09-27-2026, 10:29 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,111
Posted By blsfrs
Do a through check on the battery cables.

Do a through check on the battery cables.
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 09-23-2026, 08:37 PM
Replies: 589
Views: 174,651
Posted By blsfrs
Is that a Yugo?

Is that a Yugo?
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 09-23-2026, 10:16 AM
Replies: 821
Views: 272,743
Posted By blsfrs
You, of course, know that no amount of data with...

You, of course, know that no amount of data with change the mind of a hardcore "believer". Data contrary to their own will only reinforce their belief. Still, it can be entertaining.
Forum: Engine Swaps 09-23-2026, 09:57 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 862
Posted By blsfrs
Are you doing a F24 swap or something else?

Are you doing a F24 swap or something else?
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 08-26-2026, 11:41 AM
Replies: 22
Views: 20,011
Posted By blsfrs
Did you look into the "critical speed" for your...

Did you look into the "critical speed" for your one piece drive shaft?
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 08-17-2026, 01:53 PM
Replies: 24,847
Views: 8,828,293
Posted By blsfrs
I'm also in my 70's and keeping my FRS. Just had...

I'm also in my 70's and keeping my FRS. Just had the ac charged for the first time. Much nicer in the hot and humid weather and the dog likes it better too. Being semi-retired I usually only drive...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 08-17-2026, 01:44 PM
Replies: 2,121
Views: 502,527
Posted By blsfrs
Original tires from 2013?

Original tires from 2013?
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 07-22-2026, 02:03 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
This has been on our frig for more than 30 years....

This has been on our frig for more than 30 years. I used to practice daily but since the kids moved out I have to be very selective around my wife (or else).
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 07-22-2026, 01:31 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 1,997
Posted By blsfrs
I have an AFe header. Here's a sound track from...

I have an AFe header. Here's a sound track from inside the car. At the time, I was trying to diagnose the axle noise. The header was originally catted but I gutted it after my engine blew and the...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 07-06-2026, 10:09 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 2,408
Posted By blsfrs
Does the fan work?

Does the fan work?
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 07-03-2026, 03:57 PM
Replies: 886
Views: 251,239
Posted By blsfrs
Here in Central Va we have 103*f with a "Real...

Here in Central Va we have 103*f with a "Real Feel" of 112*. No storms yet.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 06-21-2026, 11:21 AM
Replies: 886
Views: 251,239
Posted By blsfrs
Room for extra guests

I found some decently priced bird houses on Ebay. Had a couple of LBJ's (Little Brown Jobs) move in right away.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 06-21-2026, 10:26 AM
Replies: 24,847
Views: 8,828,293
Posted By blsfrs
I took my trunk bulb out. Problem solved.

I took my trunk bulb out. Problem solved.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 06-15-2026, 06:10 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
It would be difficult for the players to have to...

It would be difficult for the players to have to play a world cup every year in addition to league play.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 06-10-2026, 01:21 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
Speaking of reversing: My wife's '24 Forester...

Speaking of reversing: My wife's '24 Forester has a back up camera. At first, I didn't use it much, but the more that I drive her car, the more I use it. My 70 year old body doesn't twist around...
Forum: Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 06-09-2026, 01:56 PM
Replies: 191
Views: 63,126
Posted By blsfrs
And what's up with those tie rod ends and ball...

And what's up with those tie rod ends and ball joints?
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 06-09-2026, 01:51 PM
Replies: 2
Views: 3,295
Posted By blsfrs
Can you post a video?

Can you post a video?
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 06-03-2026, 09:13 PM
Replies: 1,658
Views: 344,765
Posted By blsfrs
"The Fat One"

"The Fat One"
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 04-13-2026, 01:49 PM
Replies: 821
Views: 272,743
Posted By blsfrs
I like your sniper analogy. Except, the sniper...

I like your sniper analogy. Except, the sniper is firing from a moving platform while aiming at that moving target. At least "he" doesn't have to worry about wind direction.
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 04-13-2026, 10:53 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 7,128
Posted By blsfrs
If you are really cheap, a regular floor jack...

If you are really cheap, a regular floor jack will work.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 04-05-2026, 12:27 PM
Replies: 821
Views: 272,743
Posted By blsfrs
Didn't they see the movie "Space Cowboys"? Just...

Didn't they see the movie "Space Cowboys"? Just go find some of the old guys that went to space in the 60's. They could make it work.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 04-03-2026, 12:37 PM
Replies: 821
Views: 272,743
Posted By blsfrs
It's rather sad that the Epstein files still get...

It's rather sad that the Epstein files still get more attention than the Moon mission.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 03-25-2026, 11:17 AM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
Probably Rule 36: If you think you are being...

Probably Rule 36: If you think you are being played, you probably are.

Or from Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: DON'T PANIC.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 03-22-2026, 10:47 AM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
How would SAL handle the situation?

How would SAL handle the situation?
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 02-02-2026, 10:05 AM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
Seen many falling iguanas?

Seen many falling iguanas?
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 01-29-2026, 05:44 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 4,196
Posted By blsfrs
I'm surprised the gap was "loose". With wear, I...

I'm surprised the gap was "loose". With wear, I would think that recession of the valve would have decreased the lash.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-29-2026, 05:34 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
We're calling this stuff "sleetcrete". It...

We're calling this stuff "sleetcrete". It started as snow, then changed to sleet, and ended with freezing rain. By the time it stopped coming down, we had a 2-3" layer of ice on top of snow. Now,...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-25-2026, 08:43 PM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 01-11-2026, 10:22 AM
Replies: 12,086
Views: 3,494,699
Posted By blsfrs
Does this have any spiritual meaning? It's my...

Does this have any spiritual meaning? It's my 2000 4 Runner on 1/9/26.
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.