follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-23-2020, 11:52 AM   #1
spcmafia
Senior Member
 
spcmafia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2020
Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ
Location: Stonington, Connecticut
Posts: 3,490
Thanks: 1,605
Thanked 4,311 Times in 2,098 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
AFE Street Series Header w/Cat-Invidia Q300

Is anyone running this set up that would let me hear a sound clip? Im currently running an Invidia Q300 with HKS Dual Res Front Pipes. 'm getting ready to purchase a header to go Stage 2 OFT. I can't find a sound clip for AFE Catted EL Header with an Invidia Q300 catback.

I know the popular choice for headers is either ACE or Tomei UEL or EL for ACE, but I ain't got that kind of money. from the numbers I've seen, AFE puts a decent amount of power with the EL, I don't care too much about the "Subaru Rumble" since I'm already running a pretty quiet setup.
__________________
“God gave me an okay mind, but a really good ass, which can feel everything in a car.” Nikki Lauda
spcmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2026, 11:31 PM   #2
marianitem
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2022
Drives: 2016 Scion FR-S MT
Location: Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Have you ever gotten any clips or dunno results with a tune for these headers?
marianitem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2026, 01:31 PM   #3
blsfrs
Senior Member
 
blsfrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Drives: 2013 frs base
Location: central Virginia
Posts: 1,469
Thanks: 2,801
Thanked 1,486 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
I have an AFe header. Here's a sound track from inside the car. At the time, I was trying to diagnose the axle noise. The header was originally catted but I gutted it after my engine blew and the cat contends loosened. Nameless over/mid pipe, and Borla axle back.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lZL...ew?ts=6796dba1
blsfrs is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOLD- Invidia EL-Header, Over-Pipe, Front-Pipe, Q300 Exhaust AW0802 Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 9 11-02-2017 03:18 PM
JDL UEL - Catted - Header - SOLD, Invidia Q300 Ti Tips - $500 Pickup tcai1976 Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 1 05-19-2017 11:01 PM
**INVIDIA** >>SUPER SALE THREAD<< - Invidia N1 - Invidia Q300 - Invidia Front Pipes - FT-86 SpeedFactory Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons 629 12-11-2016 09:21 PM
Invidia Q300 catback with borla UEL header what front pipe should I get? DVNARC Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 11 12-02-2015 05:12 AM
ModBarganis.com | Video: Series Blue Subaru BRZ - Invidia Q300 Exhaust Install @ MB! ModBargains.com Member's Car Journals 5 08-28-2015 08:59 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.