|
||||||
| Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
275/1000
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2016 RS2 auto
Location: socal
Posts: 38
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Check engine light came on after loading OTSv2.76
I need help please. I just got my OFT and loaded OTS v2.076\BINs\ZA1J_D ROMS (US 6AT)\Stage 1 - 91oct on my 2016 with auto transmission and I can only get 91 octane where i live. My check engine light came on and my idle is at around 6k and the engine start knocking on me. Is anyone havng this problem or know how I can fix it? My ECU show no fault even with the check light on.
__________________
275/1000
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
275/1000
Join Date: Jul 2016
Drives: 2016 RS2 auto
Location: socal
Posts: 38
Thanks: 6
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
After letting it idle for about 10mins I ran the diagnostic and it show error code P0700. I looked it up and its a P0700 TRANSMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM (MIL REQUEST). Is the OTS mislabeled and its not for a auto transmission?
__________________
275/1000
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: UK GT86
Location: UK
Posts: 3,040
Thanks: 185
Thanked 1,634 Times in 1,113 Posts
Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
|
__________________
.: Stealth 86 :.
Abbey Motorsport/K47 Tuned Sprintex 210 Supercharger Kodename 47 DJ: Soundcloud / Instagram / Facebook |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Check Engine light and Traction Control Light | JeRM | Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB | 25 | 06-02-2023 09:00 PM |
| Help! From check engine light to fouled plugs back to check engine + plugs refouling | larchamb | Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB | 44 | 04-03-2016 09:39 AM |
| Check Engine light on @5.7k miles and engine stalling at 4,000 rpms? | djdrugga24 | Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB | 3 | 06-25-2014 06:06 AM |
| Will I get a check engine light on if the engine bay has a direct injection failure? | Astroboy | Engine, Exhaust, Transmission | 7 | 03-29-2014 06:16 PM |
| Engine sputtering while idling with check engine light flashing, WTF | speedy racer | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 15 | 08-27-2012 06:50 AM |