|
||||||
| Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86 |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#29 | |
|
Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Drives: Honda Civic FK2 (1.8L ivtec 2007)
Location: France
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Some japan carz or BMW 1 only are RWD so i don't have many choice... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#30 |
|
Feeling Iffy?
Join Date: Oct 2010
Drives: it like I stole it
Location: DC
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 31
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
I think it will be around $26 for the Scion.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#31 | |
|
Turbo Mafia Presidente
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: U Mad?
Location: East Coast US
Posts: 526
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Quote:
We don't know how much it will be but from our guess and estimates of our current auto market in the US, ~$23,000 USD seems about the average depending what the car comes with. Since the Euro is more valuable It would only cost you around ~17.000 € but that's based on our USD estimated price, you might have to pay more upwards of ~21.000 € due to tax and importation which is still less than your Civic. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#32 |
|
JDM Enthusiast
Join Date: Apr 2010
Drives: Scion tC
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 169
Thanks: 2
Thanked 11 Times in 2 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
The European version will likely cost 27,000 - 28,000 euro not 21,000 .... You guys forget that USA gets stuff for 40% cheaper! a base civic in europe is 19,000 euro. thats like 27,000 US dollars.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#33 |
|
Turbo Mafia Presidente
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: U Mad?
Location: East Coast US
Posts: 526
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
I was saying originally around $23,749, but now that I'm thinking about it more and more, doing comparisons on the current offerings on the market. I just don't see how this car would fetch over $20,450 starting manual transmission.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#34 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: brz wrb
Location: italy
Posts: 1,161
Thanks: 23
Thanked 87 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
in Italy they say cost about 30000 euro....
Last edited by lancie; 05-24-2011 at 07:49 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#35 |
|
Feeling Iffy?
Join Date: Oct 2010
Drives: it like I stole it
Location: DC
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 31
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
I'm thinking more pessimistically so I can hopefully be surprised with a lower price. I think the FR-S will be at least a few thousand more than the tC to differentiate the two, but it will come down to specs and final looks in the end.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#36 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: brz wrb
Location: italy
Posts: 1,161
Thanks: 23
Thanked 87 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Quote:
and... now in italy gasoline prices is 1,55 euro/litre ![]() ![]()
Last edited by lancie; 05-24-2011 at 07:20 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#37 | |
|
Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Drives: Honda Civic FK2 (1.8L ivtec 2007)
Location: France
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Quote:
i think so in europe, the price are often more expensive... because of somes taxes but especially because they don't want us to buy sport's cars Sport's cars means danger... ![]() When i see how much cost a skyline in japan, or a shelby GT in USA, i'm disgusted... In France, we have nothing compared to but the base price under 30.000 € seems possible... i hope
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#38 | |
|
Turbo Mafia Presidente
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: U Mad?
Location: East Coast US
Posts: 526
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Drives: brz wrb
Location: italy
Posts: 1,161
Thanks: 23
Thanked 87 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#40 |
|
Site Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2009
Drives: ichi 86 Project
Location: Middle of No where
Posts: 21,084
Thanks: 7,758
Thanked 19,315 Times in 8,410 Posts
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
|
Hm... price tag is something I don't have any info on (I wish, I do).
For US, I'm hoping starts from $21k~$22.5k & adding fun features and total around $24k~$26k... so I pray. LOL |
|
|
|
|
|
#41 | |
|
Feeling Iffy?
Join Date: Oct 2010
Drives: it like I stole it
Location: DC
Posts: 1,041
Thanks: 31
Thanked 23 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#42 |
|
Member
Join Date: Mar 2011
Drives: Honda Civic FK2 (1.8L ivtec 2007)
Location: France
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Toyota FT-86 Price Poll | +1 | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 173 | 02-11-2014 08:22 PM |