follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #15
reeves

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QFry View Post
i use this http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...ortby=ourPicks...perfect for tools in one bottom compartment, track pipe in the other, small car cleaning kit up top with plent of room for anything else...
Wouldn't happen to have a picture of it in your trunk would you?
reeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:04 PM   #16
ZeN6

Drives: Firestorm M/T FRS
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsibarra View Post
I have a small rectangular box w. velcro bottoms that i carry tape, rags, cleaners and tools in the trunk of my car just in case.
I use the same thing. Got it from Target. I flipped over the Scion trunk mat and it doesn't move at all.
ZeN6 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZeN6 For This Useful Post:
ftc~brz (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 01:10 PM   #17
rice_classic

Drives: Nevermorange FRS
Thanked 4,200 Times in 1,803 Posts
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by diirk View Post
I found this one on Griot's that does fold up. http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...ortby=ourPicks

This is what I have in my trunk. I have to tote around all kinds of different marketing and promotional crap for my job and couldn't do it without this. It's a perfect fit. You have to put it in long-ways and then rotate.

....that's what she said.
rice_classic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rice_classic For This Useful Post:
diirk (09-21-2012), jstans84 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #18
QFry

Drives: '13 Argento FR-S
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satu23 View Post
QFry, very nice trunk organizer - i wouldn't mind getting one myself lol... does it fold up/compact to a smaller size as i am thinking of buying this and getting shipped down under if it is small enough to package and send.
folds down flat and is very adjustable...im sure there are better out there but this one works great and its black and red...so bonus!

It is smaller than the one picd above, i will try and get a photo on later...(if i remember when i get around a camera...)
2013 Argento FR-S -> Lots of random PlastiDip, UNIChip Custom Tune, aFe Takeda Intake, Nameless Performance front pipe and axle back exhaust, Motegi MR125 7.5x17, Rally Armour mud flaps, Gloss black vinyl roof, ACT street clutch and flywheel,Whiteline bushings; Kartboy Shortshifter and shift bushing
QFry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QFry For This Useful Post:
Satu23 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 04:31 PM   #19
JWA

Drives: BRZ, Exige, Boxster
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Those "Monster Matts" from VW are great. They're actually made by Nifty Products, which is a division of Lund. They don't have any for the BRZ/FR-S yet, but they do sell a couple sizes of universal kits that you can cut down as needed: http://www.lundinternational.com/pro...m-cargo-liner/

I wish that they just sold the blocks, as they tend to stick well enough to most trunk liners. I have some from my wife's old GTI but need some more for the BRZ.
JWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:36 PM   #20
JWA

Hey, turns out Amazon sells just the blocks: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Nifty-700100-Cargo-Logic-Charcoal-Cargo-Loks/dp/B0009FUEJI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top"]Nifty 700100 Cargo-Logic Charcoal Cargo-Loks - Set of 4 : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

They also have these, but they don't appear to be as useful: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/TRUNK-CARGO-CONTAINMENT-SYSTEM-PIECE/dp/B003MNIKG8/ref=pd_sim_auto_3"]TRUNK CARGO CONTAINMENT SYSTEM (3 PIECE SET) : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

They had eight sets in stock, but now it's seven because one is on it's way to the trunk of my BRZ .
Old 09-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #21
diirk

Drives: 4Runner
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWA View Post
Those "Monster Matts" from VW are great. They're actually made by Nifty Products, which is a division of Lund. They don't have any for the BRZ/FR-S yet, but they do sell a couple sizes of universal kits that you can cut down as needed: http://www.lundinternational.com/pro...m-cargo-liner/

I wish that they just sold the blocks, as they tend to stick well enough to most trunk liners. I have some from my wife's old GTI but need some more for the BRZ.
You can buy them. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Volkswagen-Cargo-Organizer-Blocks-Set/dp/B00859HI12/ref=pd_sim_sbs_auto_5"]VW/Volkswagen Cargo Organizer Blocks Set of 4 : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

waiting on a Neptune Premium MT
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:38 PM   #22
diirk

Garage
Quote:
Hey, turns out Amazon sells just the blocks: Nifty 700100 Cargo-Logic Charcoal Cargo-Loks - Set of 4 : Amazon.com : Automotive

They also have these, but they don't appear to be as useful: TRUNK CARGO CONTAINMENT SYSTEM (3 PIECE SET) : Amazon.com : Automotive

They had eight sets in stock, but now it's seven because one is on it's way to the trunk of my BRZ .
You beat me to it.

Old 09-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #23
zoomzoomers

Drives: 2013 Subaru SWP BRZ Limited 6AT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by diirk View Post
I found this one on Griot's that does fold up. http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...ortby=ourPicks

How do you keep this thing from moving around in the trunk once it's filled with junk?
Man Law#17:A man in the company of a hot, seductively dressed, woman MUST remain sober enough to fight!

MODS: AVO tubes + filter, Cusco (F) strut brace w/ MC brace, Perrin CBE, Subaru OEM trunk tray, Grimmspeed front license re-locator & hood struts and Beatsonic rear cam.
zoomzoomers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 11:10 PM   #24
Satu23

Drives: Toyota 86 GTS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QFry View Post
folds down flat and is very adjustable...im sure there are better out there but this one works great and its black and red...so bonus!

It is smaller than the one picd above, i will try and get a photo on later...(if i remember when i get around a camera...)
Thanks buddy,

A photo would be nice

It was like the only trunk organizer i liked from the many i have shopped around for lol. And yeah since i'd be shipping it to Australia was hoping it would be small enough for the posties to not charge an arm and a leg for it lol
Satu23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #25
JWA

The Cargo-Logic blocks arrived today and I can confirm that they stick very nicely to the stock carpet. Very happy to have them.
The Following User Says Thank You to JWA For This Useful Post:
diirk (09-25-2012)
Old 09-25-2012, 04:34 AM   #26
MrH

Drives: 20 Outback XT, 23 BRZ on order
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
What about the dealer accessory trunk organizer? That's probably what I'll be getting.
MrH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #27
diirk

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrH View Post
What about the dealer accessory trunk organizer? That's probably what I'll be getting.
Do you have any pics?

Old 09-25-2012, 09:05 AM   #28
diirk

Garage
Quote:
The Cargo-Logic blocks arrived today and I can confirm that they stick very nicely to the stock carpet. Very happy to have them.
I wonder if my wife would notice if a few of hers went missing.....