follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA Australia and New Zealand

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2013, 02:02 AM   #15
nzer
Senior Member
 
nzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2012 Grey TRD GT86, 2015 VW Golf R
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 1,572
Thanks: 666
Thanked 942 Times in 540 Posts
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blgdave View Post
Have you also seen this for the coming weekend...

http://www.speedshow.co.nz/

Toyota Racing Series: the all-new TR86 one-make series – 4 pm Saturday; 2.15 pm Sunday
Find out all about the brand-new TR86 race car and its new championship series starting in 2013.
I'm in Welly unfortunately! So ASB show grounds is out for me.
__________________
nzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:02 AM   #16
nzer
Senior Member
 
nzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2012 Grey TRD GT86, 2015 VW Golf R
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 1,572
Thanks: 666
Thanked 942 Times in 540 Posts
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blgdave View Post
Ahh, TRD it is then. Must have dep pockets to pay for them brakes and shocks!! I wanted them until I saw the price, better and cheaper elsewhere for me in the future I reckon. BUt well done that man for dedication!
Yep, cost me an arm and two legs!
__________________
nzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:06 AM   #17
blgdave
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: GT86 in the pipeline
Location: Northland, New Zealand
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I will most likely go along and see what its all about. May get some info on body and accessory options while I am there. I can also call into NS Toyota while I am down there. Getting me nicely back on thread...
blgdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:13 AM   #18
nzer
Senior Member
 
nzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2012 Grey TRD GT86, 2015 VW Golf R
Location: Wellington, New Zealand
Posts: 1,572
Thanks: 666
Thanked 942 Times in 540 Posts
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blgdave View Post
I will most likely go along and see what its all about. May get some info on body and accessory options while I am there. I can also call into NS Toyota while I am down there. Getting me nicely back on thread...
Highly recommend meeting the Akld members on the Sunday if you can. They are full of knowledge n all the kit and factory options and have "lived" with their cars for a while and you can learn from their mistakes. We've all bought stuff that we regretted for our cars. @Metabrz will be there!

To be honest, they will know more about the 86 models, options and aftermarket stuff than any of the Toyota people at the car show!
__________________
nzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:55 AM   #19
blgdave
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: GT86 in the pipeline
Location: Northland, New Zealand
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Sounds like a plan, but may turn out to be busy. But will try work it in. Cheers.

Just done my request to join the FB group by the way.

Cheers
Dave...
blgdave is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Body Kits / Aero Parts Loki2x Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 1467 11-15-2022 04:34 AM
I don't know about body kits omgitzkevin Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 27 06-03-2013 04:00 PM
Body kits? Flako Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 10 03-26-2013 11:35 AM
The problem with the Five Axis Body Kits flameSniper Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 42 07-27-2012 11:16 AM
aftermarket body kits jarviz Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) 1 07-24-2012 02:15 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.