follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Superhatch
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
07-10-2014, 06:55 PM
Replies:
761
Lexus LF-CC / RC350 & RC-F
Views:
266,930
Posted By
Superhatch
Dat front end: ...
Dat front end:
http://imgs.tuts.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-predators-face_1_000000006215_3.jpg
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
07-08-2014, 04:19 PM
Replies:
19
Poll:
Center caps for RPF1's
Views:
7,119
Posted By
Superhatch
FWIW: ...
FWIW: http://www.rx8club.com/series-i-do-yourself-forum-73/diy-cheap-rpf1-center-caps-231413/
I have black RPF1's and did a black center cap. Looks pretty good imo. Up close you can tell they...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
07-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Replies:
59
Coilover Clunk (Brand new)
Views:
27,400
Posted By
Superhatch
FWIW I have a clunk from my fronts. This past...
FWIW I have a clunk from my fronts. This past weekend I replaced my suspension completely in essence. I replaced struts (B8's), tie rods and lower A arm bushing (whiteline roll kit), and end links...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
06-30-2014, 10:13 AM
Replies:
12
White tire lettering
Views:
8,556
Posted By
Superhatch
I've always liked that look. Looks good with the...
I've always liked that look. Looks good with the white, and you're lettering isn't too big. Wonder what it looks like rolling?
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-29-2014, 02:51 PM
Replies:
23
Poll:
Perceptions of cars and the people who drive them.
Views:
4,330
Posted By
Superhatch
I find it amusing that the Miata is viewed as a...
I find it amusing that the Miata is viewed as a girls car, but also probably one of the most raced cars in the US.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
06-26-2014, 09:03 PM
Replies:
333
How many miles on your car?
Views:
62,887
Posted By
Superhatch
There are people that treat their Yaris like it's...
There are people that treat their Yaris like it's a 100K car. They like taking care of things they own...does that make them idiots? Some people already have other daily drivers and only drive...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
06-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Replies:
333
How many miles on your car?
Views:
62,887
Posted By
Superhatch
People have different priorities than me! Hulk...
People have different priorities than me! Hulk angry! Hulk reply with snide remark on web forum! Hulk best! HULK BEST!
I'm at about 60k or so. :)
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Forum:
Software Tuning
06-24-2014, 10:52 PM
Replies:
741
How to run E85 on stock 86 BRZ FRS with OFT tune
Views:
430,759
Posted By
Superhatch
heh. I was worried about that. I'm about 5k into...
heh. I was worried about that. I'm about 5k into my e85 tune and it feels stronger than ever. Perrin intake for now is my only engine mod. oft header, Perrin resonated exhaust, shorter rear end,...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
06-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Replies:
32
2015 BRZ limited key fob
Views:
14,333
Posted By
Superhatch
My fob stays in my pocket 90% of the day if I'm...
My fob stays in my pocket 90% of the day if I'm driving, this seems larger. I like the smaller version.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
06-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Replies:
55
SUBARU MAY LOSE BRZ?!
Views:
16,259
Posted By
Superhatch
Instant collectors item. :lol: I haven't...
Instant collectors item. :lol:
I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere so I'm not believing it yet. I can however seeing Subaru drop the BRZ from their lineup though.
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
06-22-2014, 01:53 PM
Replies:
6
Car Throttle: This Hardcore JDM Fan Drives The Perfect 270hp GT86
Views:
3,263
Posted By
Superhatch
I loved when he said: "If you think the GT86...
I loved when he said: "If you think the GT86 isn't fast enough, the roads you're driving on are too straight." :)
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Replies:
24
Oh nooo, Mr Bill... not another 24 hrs race!
Views:
7,821
Posted By
Superhatch
This car is battling us for the lead in class...
This car is battling us for the lead in class right now:
http://www.news-on-tour.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/05___Mai/2009_05_24_24h-rennen-nuerburgring-2009/49_24hrennen2009_opel-manta_120.jpg
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Replies:
24
Oh nooo, Mr Bill... not another 24 hrs race!
Views:
7,821
Posted By
Superhatch
Yup the best stream out there for sure. ...
Yup the best stream out there for sure.
Subaru stream if it hasn't been listed: http://www.subaru.jp/nbr24h2014/
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-15-2014, 10:48 PM
Replies:
247
Member picture thread(pictures of forum members)
Views:
88,522
Posted By
Superhatch
As a Slav I feel I'm at liberty to say this is...
As a Slav I feel I'm at liberty to say this is one of the most Slavic photos I've ever seen! :bellyroll:
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-15-2014, 12:59 AM
Replies:
21
Le Mans 24h - TOYOTA 1st! this night on now
Views:
4,057
Posted By
Superhatch
If you're up and watching, join us here. ...
If you're up and watching, join us here.
http://www.reddit.com/r/wec/comments/2865i3/official_24_hours_of_le_mans_official_discussion/
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
06-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Replies:
417
Hidden Features
Views:
309,200
Posted By
Superhatch
I want to buy you a beer some day. As someone...
I want to buy you a beer some day. As someone who takes long drives, many times in the middle of nowhere in the middle of the night, even the 'night' mode is super bright. Knowing I can turn that...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Replies:
3
End link jarring/clunk (front)
Views:
2,658
Posted By
Superhatch
Ill bring this back from the dead. Not a...
Ill bring this back from the dead. Not a coilover install here but Eibach prokit springs and Bilestein strut install. I've got a clunk from the front but mainly its the loudest when I'm turning and...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
06-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Replies:
22
This Video Review Completely Misses the Mark!
Views:
5,527
Posted By
Superhatch
When it was -35* F this past winter the heated...
When it was -35* F this past winter the heated seats weren't dumb. ;)
I do agree that our engine doesn't sound as smooth as some of the more refined I4s out there. Overall I think his review was...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Replies:
10
2015 Subaru STI sets lap record at Isle of Man TT course.
Views:
5,557
Posted By
Superhatch
Yeah...I can't even find any other lap times for...
Yeah...I can't even find any other lap times for ANY production car on the circuit.
Not quite at cool now.
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Replies:
13
Mini Cooper S reliability...
Views:
3,503
Posted By
Superhatch
I had a 05 MCS with the works. It was a really...
I had a 05 MCS with the works. It was a really fun car and I did an ECU, header, pulley, P&P head, P&P supercharger and full 3" exhaust. It was a LOT of fun. It ended up blowing a spark plug out...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-04-2014, 03:14 PM
Replies:
10
2015 Subaru STI sets lap record at Isle of Man TT course.
Views:
5,557
Posted By
Superhatch
I'm assuming this record is for production cars,...
I'm assuming this record is for production cars, and I'm assuming that not many mfgs. actually go through the process of shutting down the island to get in hot laps. Regardless...it's still pretty...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-04-2014, 03:10 PM
Replies:
10
2015 Subaru STI sets lap record at Isle of Man TT course.
Views:
5,557
Posted By
Superhatch
2015 Subaru STI sets lap record at Isle of Man TT course.
http://media.subaru.com/newsrelease.do;jsessionid=5CC66CAE29067B52F60E58581F0BC61C?&id=609&allImage=1&teaser=all-new-2015-subaru-wrx-sti-sets-new&mid=1
The car Higgins drove is a stock U.S.-spec...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
06-03-2014, 12:46 PM
Replies:
106
Poll:
1991-2005 Acura NSX
Views:
44,593
Posted By
Superhatch
Because they were very reliable drivers cars...
Because they were very reliable drivers cars finding one with under 50K is hard, most are near 70-100K, and there are many examples of 200K NSXs out there.
I think 77K is a fair starting point...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-31-2014, 08:31 PM
Replies:
46
hybrid keeps up with brz?
Views:
12,348
Posted By
Superhatch
From all the testing I can see, were about 4s...
From all the testing I can see, were about 4s faster 0-60. With a header and tune you should still be stomping it pretty handily. You need to work on your launches.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-30-2014, 12:32 PM
Replies:
15
45,000 miles and going strong
Views:
4,104
Posted By
Superhatch
:cheers: I think I'm at 60k-ish. I stopped...
:cheers:
I think I'm at 60k-ish. I stopped paying attention a while ago. :P
I too still love every moment of getting into the car and after 2 years am amazed at how happy it still makes me and...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
05-27-2014, 02:57 AM
Replies:
406
Before you bought this car, did you hesitate and realize you're buying the new Civic?
Views:
104,070
Posted By
Superhatch
I'm not in a large city, so perhaps my view isn't...
I'm not in a large city, so perhaps my view isn't as skewed. Sure, if I look online I could find any car, and any trend within a group of owners and hate on them. When it comes to who I actually...
Forum:
Forced Induction
05-15-2014, 10:03 AM
Replies:
94
World Fastest FA20 FRS new numbers!
Views:
36,755
Posted By
Superhatch
*squints* Is that a gray basketball in your...
*squints*
Is that a gray basketball in your engine bay.
Oh...no. I'ts just your turbo heat shield.
:bow:
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
05-14-2014, 06:07 PM
Replies:
55
Oh HELL no... no, no, no (auto-driving cars)
Views:
8,201
Posted By
Superhatch
Side note: I'd wager that most of the people you...
Side note: I'd wager that most of the people you drive next to on a daily basis are 1000 times more likely to be involved in an accident then a released version of this software would be.
In an...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
05-14-2014, 05:50 PM
Replies:
55
Oh HELL no... no, no, no (auto-driving cars)
Views:
8,201
Posted By
Superhatch
Self driving cars are just a few steps away, not...
Self driving cars are just a few steps away, not much you can do about it. My expectation is that they are a few steps away, in some cities, with designated lanes, only at cruising speeds.
Were...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
05-12-2014, 11:14 PM
Replies:
40
Something not quite right about WRB colour to me
Views:
11,770
Posted By
Superhatch
That second photo has a filter on it, that's why...
That second photo has a filter on it, that's why it looks so good. It's not just WRB that looks that way either. Put any pic of a car up against that same pic with some editing work and you will...
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.