follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 4 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 91 to 120 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Superhatch
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
09-05-2014, 10:22 PM
Replies:
32
Q: Fiscal prudence when caring for a sick pet?
Views:
9,074
Posted By
Superhatch
My wife and I had a ACD that broke it's leg and...
My wife and I had a ACD that broke it's leg and we decided to spend 6K on his surgery (broken in 7 places, pins, plate etc) and he was worth every penny. I've had both knees done on my MinPin due to...
Forum:
Exterior Parts - Lighting
09-05-2014, 11:01 AM
Replies:
266
FR-S Fog Kit, $150! BRZ Glass Fogs, $100! See Install Video! Ships Same Day!
Views:
82,223
Posted By
Superhatch
Diode Dynamics Im on the site interested in...
Diode Dynamics
Im on the site interested in ordering the BRZ kit. Could you clarify the halogen vs cool white H11 bulbs and what difference there will be in light?
Thanks!
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
09-04-2014, 11:43 AM
Replies:
333
2016 Ford Focus RS
Views:
105,928
Posted By
Superhatch
If an AWD RS comes to the states it would be...
If an AWD RS comes to the states it would be something I'd possibly sell my BRZ over. I've first and foremost been a 3 door fan. Everything I've owned until the BRZ had a hatch (240, 10 hondas,...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
08-24-2014, 05:05 PM
Replies:
16
GT86 CS-R3 Rally Car - pics and pricing announced
Views:
5,907
Posted By
Superhatch
The cat isn't deleted completely. I think they...
The cat isn't deleted completely. I think they still need to run them to meet FIA specs:
...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Replies:
21
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
Views:
21,246
Posted By
Superhatch
So the bushing in the upper strut mount is bad. ...
So the bushing in the upper strut mount is bad.
Amazon.com: Whiteline Subaru Brz 2013 Front Strut Mount Offset Assembly Camber/Caster: Automotive
I guess it's the only thing I haven't yet...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Replies:
21
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
Views:
21,246
Posted By
Superhatch
Just got done completely removing Strano sway bar...
Just got done completely removing Strano sway bar and Perrin end links. Clunk still present.
I've had wheel bearings go bad, and I usually get a sound that increases frequency with speed. I...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-17-2014, 07:41 PM
Replies:
17
The "Toyota GT-One" road legal race car from 1998...
Views:
7,205
Posted By
Superhatch
That was awesome. Thank you!! I wonder if...
That was awesome. Thank you!!
I wonder if it's ever been driven, and if so...videos?
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-17-2014, 06:32 PM
Replies:
21
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
Views:
21,246
Posted By
Superhatch
No aftermarket overpipe. Sorry, been up...
No aftermarket overpipe.
Sorry, been up for a while, no pillow ball. Oem upper strut mount on B8. I'd heard those can wear due to having bearings vs just a rubber bushing?
I haven't fully...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Replies:
21
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
Views:
21,246
Posted By
Superhatch
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
FIXED!!! See text at bottom of this post.
8/18/14
Car was picked up in May 2012, I currently have almost 60k on the chassis. About 5k ago I started getting a clunk in the front right of the...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
08-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Replies:
23
Top Speed EL Header
Views:
10,118
Posted By
Superhatch
Header and exhaust cutting 1s off 0-60 and...
Header and exhaust cutting 1s off 0-60 and gaining 14hp on a NA 2.0L is pretty great imo.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
08-09-2014, 07:56 AM
Replies:
37
Black Buttons 2.0
Views:
46,593
Posted By
Superhatch
This is awesome! Thanks for taking the time and...
This is awesome! Thanks for taking the time and putting in the effort to get this all into one post... On the first page no less!
Forum:
Exterior Parts - The Rest
08-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Replies:
88
Rarer is Better -- High-End Aero // DSG Performance
Views:
8,798
Posted By
Superhatch
I notice that you guys show the orange/red BRZ in...
I notice that you guys show the orange/red BRZ in your add which looks like the GT300 car. Is there a replica GT300 kit out there?
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
08-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Replies:
7
Custom crash with jacking points?
Views:
6,910
Posted By
Superhatch
I'm on Eibach Prokit and I jack up the side with...
I'm on Eibach Prokit and I jack up the side with the OEM jack and then use my low floor jack to get to the diff. It's not a huge deal, but it does add time whenever I have to jack the rear of the...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
08-02-2014, 07:12 AM
Replies:
56
Two reviews of the 2015 up - handling differences noted
Views:
19,790
Posted By
Superhatch
Sounds like nothing but good changes imo. Unless...
Sounds like nothing but good changes imo. Unless drifting around every corner in your subdivision was your thing.
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Replies:
41
Polaris Slingshot......hmmm....I think I want one!
Views:
9,876
Posted By
Superhatch
The X-Bow starts at 88K, without an engine or...
The X-Bow starts at 88K, without an engine or trans. I think thats just for the GT street version. You could literally buy one Slingshot for you and 3 of your friends and still buy the first round...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
08-01-2014, 08:47 PM
Replies:
4,232
Poll:
Official: Toyota FT-1 Concept / First New Supra Prototype Spotted!
Views:
1,327,432
Posted By
Superhatch
And this: ...
And this: http://gizmodo.com/these-new-graphene-supercapacitors-could-finally-power-1463259679
I think batteries will be outdated soon and quick charge slow release supercapacitors made out of...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
07-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Replies:
27
2015 STI Steering wheel
Views:
16,812
Posted By
Superhatch
Considering I drove mainly older cars up until...
Considering I drove mainly older cars up until now (classic Nissan/Hondas) not having controls seems normal to me.
While I'm sure the STI type wheel would be welcomed by many I'm leaning toward...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
07-29-2014, 08:15 AM
Replies:
4,232
Poll:
Official: Toyota FT-1 Concept / First New Supra Prototype Spotted!
Views:
1,327,432
Posted By
Superhatch
I for one am ready for the future. Bring on our...
I for one am ready for the future. Bring on our electric overlords.
With the advent of super capacitors in WEC and LeMans and generally a hybrid theme in all of the top tiers of racing it will be...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
07-24-2014, 08:01 AM
Replies:
95
New Turbo Coupe Honda S2000
Views:
29,881
Posted By
Superhatch
I think Honda is looking to the future. More...
I think Honda is looking to the future. More specifically they want to be moving towards what they think will be the future. Remember when the NSX was rumored to be a hybrid and we all freaked out?...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-21-2014, 11:09 PM
Replies:
1
s15 w/ r35 body kit drifting!
Views:
3,234
Posted By
Superhatch
So... LS V8 motor, mostly tube frame front...
So...
LS V8 motor, mostly tube frame front end, R35 rear/front bumper, fenders, tube frame rear end..
S15 roofline! Ahh...found it. :lol:
I guess probably firewall and floor pans too. :P
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
07-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Replies:
2
Toyota Prius Plug-in TRD sets Nürburgring lap record
Views:
1,688
Posted By
Superhatch
I don't know what the benchmark is, but I like...
I don't know what the benchmark is, but I like this idea. mpg + avg. speed. It's a great way to advance aero, suspension, efficiency and power all in one test. I can see this becoming a record...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-15-2014, 12:04 AM
Replies:
53
America's elitism is just unbelievable
Views:
13,187
Posted By
Superhatch
Yup... The same themes still kind of apply and...
Yup... The same themes still kind of apply and it's been pretty universal since the 80s. I would add the ease in which you can buy politicians, the corporate control of the us media, and the folly of...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-14-2014, 08:00 PM
Replies:
53
America's elitism is just unbelievable
Views:
13,187
Posted By
Superhatch
Indeed. Unfortunately policing the world costs a...
Indeed. Unfortunately policing the world costs a shit ton of taxpayer money.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
07-14-2014, 04:02 PM
Replies:
53
America's elitism is just unbelievable
Views:
13,187
Posted By
Superhatch
I think education is a poor marker for where we...
I think education is a poor marker for where we place in the world.
Cost of health care/services.
Infant mortality.
Income equality.
Income stagnation.
Life expectancy.
Literacy. ...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
07-13-2014, 12:49 AM
Replies:
500
New Mazda RX Vision concept
Views:
128,490
Posted By
Superhatch
Yeah...I mean who the F would want to put a...
Yeah...I mean who the F would want to put a hybrid system on a sports car! That's for hippies!
...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
07-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Replies:
0
Depth of Speed series.
Views:
677
Posted By
Superhatch
Depth of Speed series.
http://hypebeast.com/2011/7/depth-of-speed-jdm-legends-restored-1
I found this series in a round-a-bout way looking for 510 videos. So far every video I've watched has been beautifully shot and...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
07-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Replies:
26
Sway Bar
Views:
14,165
Posted By
Superhatch
I only put on the Strano 22mm bar: ...
I only put on the Strano 22mm bar:
http://www.stranoparts.com/partdetails.php?PartID=928
"This 4 pound 22mm tubular front sway bar for the Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S is 1 pound lighter than stock,...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
07-11-2014, 11:41 AM
Replies:
31
Poll:
Green or Yellow Wheels on Ultramarine
Views:
16,257
Posted By
Superhatch
For me they work sometimes but Ultramarine is...
For me they work sometimes but Ultramarine is just slightly not right for a neon color.
Also, while you don't fit any of the description listed previously, if someone sees your car with neon...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
07-11-2014, 09:51 AM
Replies:
333
How many miles on your car?
Views:
62,887
Posted By
Superhatch
I bought a 93 Civic Si in 1999 from an accountant...
I bought a 93 Civic Si in 1999 from an accountant who kept a full log of mileage, maint, etc. He showed it all to me when I bought the car and it was in immaculate condition...but he wouldn't let me...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
07-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Replies:
333
How many miles on your car?
Views:
62,887
Posted By
Superhatch
I think you misread my post. I was inferring...
I think you misread my post. I was inferring $100K, not 100k miles. But hey...I obviously "no" nothing about cars...so who's to say what I really meant.
Showing results 91 to 120 of 500
Page 4 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.