follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 4 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Showing results 91 to 120 of 500
Search took
0.03
seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
feldy
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Replies:
21
FT86speedfactory and subispeed.com?
Views:
8,386
Posted By
feldy
I was just using these as a example since I just...
I was just using these as a example since I just seen it. I'm not saying Jeremy and Yo are going to screw you over. Its just we see this all to much with every car that comes out. Its just iterating...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-06-2014, 04:55 PM
Replies:
21
FT86speedfactory and subispeed.com?
Views:
8,386
Posted By
feldy
Instead of having all these shop names just use...
Instead of having all these shop names just use jb autosprots. You dont see PnL changing shop names or or prime and who ever. These shops have been around for a while and people know them. Instead of...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-06-2014, 04:48 PM
Replies:
21
FT86speedfactory and subispeed.com?
Views:
8,386
Posted By
feldy
The issue becomes when you are trying to decide...
The issue becomes when you are trying to decide what shops to order from and you have new ones popping up all over just because of a new car release. You have no idea whos who and who can be trusted....
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
06-06-2014, 04:36 PM
Replies:
21
FT86speedfactory and subispeed.com?
Views:
8,386
Posted By
feldy
FT86speedfactory and subispeed.com?
Subispeed - 2015 WRX and STI Coilover Overview - YouTube
Just seen this. Makes me wonder why they have different company names. Seems to me if you want to make a name for yourself have one shop...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
06-04-2014, 02:07 PM
Replies:
221
Official FA20Club Customer Service Thread
Views:
63,070
Posted By
feldy
Why did you order from them in the first place?
Why did you order from them in the first place?
Forum:
Forced Induction
06-04-2014, 12:33 PM
Replies:
21
What Redline/Fuel Cut Off You Running
Views:
9,546
Posted By
feldy
While I'm still Na I have 4 maps that do...
While I'm still Na I have 4 maps that do different things. Maps 1 and 2 keep the stock redline fuel cut.
maps 3 and 4 keep the same redline however it does not cut fuel. It just stays at redline...
Forum:
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
06-02-2014, 05:29 PM
Replies:
3
WTB Ecutek DeskKey
Views:
1,164
Posted By
feldy
Bump still looking.
Bump still looking.
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
06-02-2014, 05:28 PM
Replies:
4
WTB ECUtek DeskKey
Views:
1,127
Posted By
feldy
Bump still need a key
Bump still need a key
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
05-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Replies:
349
Whiteline Com-c top mounts
Views:
100,324
Posted By
feldy
Hope his works. I was going to give this same...
Hope his works. I was going to give this same idea a shot. But ended up wth better plates. I also had to email the entire whiteline email address to get my money back.
Forum:
Software Tuning
05-23-2014, 11:19 PM
Replies:
3
Warning light for knock events?
Views:
1,939
Posted By
feldy
There is on the gtr but not the twins.
There is on the gtr but not the twins.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
05-22-2014, 11:44 AM
Replies:
35
$225 Catted Front Pipe from Berk Technology
Views:
19,472
Posted By
feldy
I have this with a Perrin Resonated catback. It...
I have this with a Perrin Resonated catback. It sounds great. Lots the pipe did discolor fast but its under the car so who cares.
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
05-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Replies:
4
WTB ECUtek DeskKey
Views:
1,127
Posted By
feldy
bump only need the key not the cord.
bump only need the key not the cord.
Forum:
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
05-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Replies:
3
WTB Ecutek DeskKey
Views:
1,164
Posted By
feldy
Still need a key.
Still need a key.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
05-22-2014, 11:37 AM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
So...... Are you going to drive this thing this...
So...... Are you going to drive this thing this year? Maybe next year
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
05-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Replies:
219
The "Who broke it's axle" thread
Views:
104,549
Posted By
feldy
Same here mine was only happening in first from a...
Same here mine was only happening in first from a stop. I was only on a 20mm drop when it happened. But lots of autox launches.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
05-21-2014, 11:02 AM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
Well. I just heard back from Koni and these are...
Well. I just heard back from Koni and these are being replaced under warranty. So that's good. Hoping to keep these alive for at least another year. lol
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
05-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Replies:
4
WTB ECUtek DeskKey
Views:
1,127
Posted By
feldy
WTB ECUtek DeskKey
Need to buy a ecutek desk key if anyone has one they are not using anymore let me know.
Forum:
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
05-20-2014, 02:44 PM
Replies:
3
WTB Ecutek DeskKey
Views:
1,164
Posted By
feldy
WTB Ecutek DeskKey
Need to buy a ecutek desk key if anyone has one they are not using anymore let me know. I don't need the lic or any of that just the key. Please PM me.
Forum:
Software Tuning
05-20-2014, 08:54 AM
Replies:
6
Fuel Indicator not going up - OFT
Views:
2,927
Posted By
feldy
I have had this before when putting in just a...
I have had this before when putting in just a little bit of gas for autox.
Forum:
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
05-18-2014, 10:41 PM
Replies:
4
SOLD please remove
Views:
1,223
Posted By
feldy
Where are you in il? Would you sell just the...
Where are you in il? Would you sell just the fronts? With out springs and top hats? Only need the front dampers.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
05-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Replies:
25
Update on Koni inserts
Views:
11,551
Posted By
feldy
I wish I had donors instead of cutting mine. That...
I wish I had donors instead of cutting mine. That way I could easily just swap back and forth for winter. Lowered in snow no fun. I may look for front shocks and re-assemble the stock stuff.
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
05-08-2014, 12:41 AM
Replies:
887
FA20clubs handy work WARNING EXTREAM LAZINESS INSIDE
Views:
300,628
Posted By
feldy
No updates huh
No updates huh
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
05-07-2014, 03:54 PM
Replies:
20
Circuit motorsports/ BRZ-parts.com lousy service STAY AWAY
Views:
7,831
Posted By
feldy
I only buy from CMS anymore. Great tuner and...
I only buy from CMS anymore. Great tuner and great customer service.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
04-29-2014, 09:42 PM
Replies:
60
Automatic Transmission
Views:
28,675
Posted By
feldy
I assume this is still a locking torque conveter...
I assume this is still a locking torque conveter on the ssp one?
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
My hvt plates are good. Make sure that top nut is...
My hvt plates are good. Make sure that top nut is tight. For about the first week or so it kept loosing. Also big bumps you get some shock from the metal on metal contact.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
Those are pics from last summer. I no longer run...
Those are pics from last summer. I no longer run stock top hats or whiteline top hats. I have adjustable camber plates from HVT
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 06:29 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
I was also told bottoming out the konis can also...
I was also told bottoming out the konis can also do this. Which makes sense considering the pot hole nightmare my town turned into over winter. @Racecomp do you remember how much bump travel is left...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 05:59 PM
Replies:
4,584
Sticky:
CSG and RCE tag-team suspension Q&A thread! Ask us anything!
Views:
1,561,556
Posted By
feldy
Right now I'm running -3.5 degrees of camber up...
Right now I'm running -3.5 degrees of camber up front with RCE Tarmac springs and koni yellows. And about -2.1 degrees of camber in the rear. Stock sway bars ect. In autocross this setup is great....
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 05:52 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
Well to be honest why wouldn't they? They are...
Well to be honest why wouldn't they? They are lifetime warranty item.
First shock went burst looked like this.
...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
04-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Replies:
30
Koni Yellow Whoes :(
Views:
9,145
Posted By
feldy
Not sure the measurements a year later but last...
Not sure the measurements a year later but last month when I swapped the fronts The cut is right where the little bulge is on the shocks. Line up perfectly.
Showing results 91 to 120 of 500
Page 4 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
14
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.