follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 2 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
>
Last
»
Showing results 31 to 60 of 287
Search took
0.01
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
subwaynm
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
01-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,477
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks for the info and I can sure relate to...
Thanks for the info and I can sure relate to screaming at the Knick games:lol:
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
01-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,477
Posted By
subwaynm
I could be mistaken but doesn't seem as if TNT is...
I could be mistaken but doesn't seem as if TNT is showing many games this season
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
01-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Replies:
1,796
NBA!
Views:
439,477
Posted By
subwaynm
I have the League Pass and catch just about all...
I have the League Pass and catch just about all of the Knick games.
Anxious see see what drops out of the woods before the end of the trade deadline.
The Knicks could stand to make a or some moves...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
01-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Replies:
30
"Certified Used" is it worthless?
Views:
6,551
Posted By
subwaynm
It can be what it says but then again it could be...
It can be what it says but then again it could be just a Sales deal. I would think it depends on the actual Dealership on which you run into
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
01-06-2014, 10:59 AM
Replies:
39
Another FR-S Crash.
Views:
12,154
Posted By
subwaynm
I feel bad for them all, and a shame DWI and or...
I feel bad for them all, and a shame DWI and or speeding are never good
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
01-04-2014, 10:55 AM
Replies:
20
Are all BRZ-FRS prone to swirls, scratches
Views:
6,626
Posted By
subwaynm
I've only washed mine with Omni Waterless...
I've only washed mine with Omni Waterless Wash/Shine and it had swirls that must have come from the Dealer when they washed it when I purchased it.
Definitely not the Usual Toyota Quality that I...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
01-04-2014, 02:56 AM
Replies:
132
Best battery for daily driver
Views:
77,744
Posted By
subwaynm
A new Battery is fine but as humfrs said check...
A new Battery is fine but as humfrs said check and see what is draining the battery down or the same thing will happen to the new Battery
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
01-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Replies:
42
Noob: Why exactly do dealers have a hard time finding cars?
Views:
11,071
Posted By
subwaynm
That is exactly how it worked for me. I ordered...
That is exactly how it worked for me. I ordered the car and they(Toyota Dealer) got it for me somehow/where in about a month.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
01-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Replies:
49
Sad times
Views:
11,703
Posted By
subwaynm
Congrats on the Little addition (Child) and...
Congrats on the Little addition (Child) and Corolla's aren't that bad solid car you won't have to worry about. Granted not as exciting as the FR-S but at least you got to keep it.
Enjoy all of...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
01-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Replies:
18
Thank You FT86 Speedfactory
Views:
4,957
Posted By
subwaynm
FT86 Speed Factory does a Great Job on Customer...
FT86 Speed Factory does a Great Job on Customer Service, Fast Deliveries, and taught me what Laffy Taffy was. :-) LOL A real pleasure to do business with.
Thanks Much
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
01-02-2014, 08:33 PM
Replies:
10
arm rest help!
Views:
7,930
Posted By
subwaynm
I ordered one from them also (jdmparts) I...
I ordered one from them also (jdmparts)
I read that Thread on the Group buy but sure didn't seem like it was going to well
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-31-2013, 06:16 PM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
Email sent :thumbsup:
Email sent :thumbsup:
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-31-2013, 12:35 PM
Replies:
56
Toyota 86 Turbo vs S2000 Supercharged (Race Video)
Views:
33,780
Posted By
subwaynm
Yes the GT86 had better handling for sure. But it...
Yes the GT86 had better handling for sure. But it did appear that the Super Charger had the straight away power over the Turbo.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
12-30-2013, 02:14 AM
Replies:
19
Last time for free dealer service
Views:
4,921
Posted By
subwaynm
Sorry to hear that cycle boy . Hope that isn't a...
Sorry to hear that cycle boy . Hope that isn't a leak just poor workmanship. And I agree wouldn't be going back to that Dealership anymore. Hope that there is another near by.
Good luck
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-30-2013, 02:06 AM
Replies:
8,168
Sticky:
New here? Come say hi =)
Views:
4,108,522
Posted By
subwaynm
Welcome to the many recent members/owners. Hope...
Welcome to the many recent members/owners. Hope you enjoy your new wheels and the forum as much as I am
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-29-2013, 11:01 AM
Replies:
2,689
FT-86 SpeedFactory Catted UEL Header
Views:
959,580
Posted By
subwaynm
There items that price are always shipped FREE. ...
There items that price are always shipped FREE. SO like you I'm in just wating for it to pop u p on sale :w00t:
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Replies:
18
Data logging for noobs - OFT
Views:
16,126
Posted By
subwaynm
I would like to also thank all of the folks that...
I would like to also thank all of the folks that have replied; because it's not easy getting into this aspect of our cars at first but appears to be necessary to get all we can from the cars.
And...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
12-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Replies:
19
FS FT-86 Speedfactory V1
Views:
5,707
Posted By
subwaynm
I don't see why you would have a problem with me...
I don't see why you would have a problem with me asking for a picture of something that is up for sale in the first place since your not selling it. And to get stuck on a word is stupid. This is a A...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-27-2013, 01:14 PM
Replies:
18
Arizona Bill 'could' criminalize Internet Trolls
Views:
13,606
Posted By
subwaynm
Indeed this is interesting. AZ is attempting to...
Indeed this is interesting. AZ is attempting to hold an individual accountable for internet content almost same as if you were face to face with a person. The way I see it. Interesting to say the...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
12-27-2013, 12:56 PM
Replies:
19
FS FT-86 Speedfactory V1
Views:
5,707
Posted By
subwaynm
Hey husker741, do you see a picture of what's for...
Hey husker741, do you see a picture of what's for sale? There is NO picture in/on this thread, and that is what I talking about. Blind I'm not
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-27-2013, 08:15 AM
Replies:
13
So I picked up a new 2013 FR-S 10 Series a few weeks ago..
Views:
4,470
Posted By
subwaynm
Welcome and Congrats Crankless. Nice looking Car
Welcome and Congrats Crankless. Nice looking Car
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
12-27-2013, 07:06 AM
Replies:
19
FS FT-86 Speedfactory V1
Views:
5,707
Posted By
subwaynm
You never did post pictures of it, and no model...
You never did post pictures of it, and no model and type or brand of this Header????
Let's get this moved well lets see what your selling??
Forum:
Southwest
12-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Replies:
1
Car Show for Cancer 2014 (Tucson, AZ)
Views:
1,197
Posted By
subwaynm
Well if you want to beat the Tucson heat then you...
Well if you want to beat the Tucson heat then you should have the show like March r April.
June 1st of this year you know the temp hit 103 and kept t up until late Monsoon. And that is Tucson's...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
12-26-2013, 06:37 PM
Replies:
44
Engine Warm-up Time
Views:
15,700
Posted By
subwaynm
A minute or two then off and easy does it for the...
A minute or two then off and easy does it for the first couple of miles
Forum:
Southwest
12-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
Those sound like good ideas; the last two that...
Those sound like good ideas; the last two that is. I would be more than willing to help set up that Indoor Karting event if you would like. And the ride I always up for. Just say the word and I'm...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-26-2013, 04:25 PM
Replies:
26
2014 vs 2013 models
Views:
11,201
Posted By
subwaynm
Oh okay thanks for clarifying that for me ...
Oh okay thanks for clarifying that for me
:thanks:
Forum:
Southwest
12-26-2013, 02:09 PM
Replies:
540
Sticky:
OFFICIAL NEW MEXICO FR-S/BRZ THREAD
Views:
156,349
Posted By
subwaynm
CHristmas done & New Years fast approaching; A Meet Anyone?
Well now that Christmas has past and New Years fast approaching brings to my mind another Meet?
Any thoughts on an idea for a date?
Next thought is if there are any Race Tracks that we might be...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-26-2013, 02:01 PM
Replies:
26
2014 vs 2013 models
Views:
11,201
Posted By
subwaynm
I love my 2013' FRS and never even noticed the...
I love my 2013' FRS and never even noticed the Steering wheel Badge but then again I put in one of those CARID Interior kits in Brush Aluminum and I guess that is more noticeable. The Chirping...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
12-26-2013, 11:33 AM
Replies:
17
who has Origin front and rear fenders here? Need help.
Views:
5,059
Posted By
subwaynm
Wow sorry to hear that, but I've had good...
Wow sorry to hear that, but I've had good outcomes with them as a Consumer with issues that have come up. They've always gotten resolved to my satisfaction. No I have no doubt that the rating can...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
12-26-2013, 02:39 AM
Replies:
9
Body Kit Cause Issues?
Views:
901,762
Posted By
subwaynm
Thanks for the Tip, I just got my Body Kit and...
Thanks for the Tip, I just got my Body Kit and will be sure to install some of that Clear 3M material prior to install it. :thumbsup:
Showing results 31 to 60 of 287
Page 2 of 10
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.