follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 11 of 17
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 301 to 330 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Superhatch
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
01-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Replies:
29
TOYOTA 86 Accessories & Tuning Catalog (JDM)
Views:
20,602
Posted By
Superhatch
There are a handful of things I like, but like...
There are a handful of things I like, but like other OEM+ stuff from any MFG, a lot of it seems pretty tacky.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
01-01-2014, 02:51 AM
Replies:
284
Disabled the driving aids. Here are my impressions.
Views:
75,151
Posted By
Superhatch
I think most of you missed this line from the OP:...
I think most of you missed this line from the OP:
I'm 100% ok with a disabled ABS system on the track, but not on the street. I know you were talking about 150hp, as if ABS is irrelevant...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
12-30-2013, 09:28 AM
Replies:
3,829
Official Formula 1 thread
Views:
721,717
Posted By
Superhatch
While I've never been a MS fan, I've been...
While I've never been a MS fan, I've been watching the sport for 15 years or so. Even if you don't like an athlete, in this small of group of people who can actually make it to this level you get to...
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
12-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Replies:
23
Which Phone? (2014 BRZ)
Views:
6,511
Posted By
Superhatch
Im in the car for longer trips so the USB works...
Im in the car for longer trips so the USB works well for me. I guess thats not normal though. I do notice a distinct difference in sound quality between the USB and streaming (when I had the...
Forum:
Northwest
12-27-2013, 12:51 PM
Replies:
28
Kent races?
Views:
3,895
Posted By
Superhatch
Why you would choose to drag race a stock...
Why you would choose to drag race a stock (assumption) FRS is beyond me. The 350Z runs about a 13.8 stock, so we would need I/H/E + tune just to keep up with that.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
12-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Replies:
40
Ohlins Coilover Install | Factory Tour and Interview | Video
Views:
32,418
Posted By
Superhatch
When your first video came out I'll admit I was a...
When your first video came out I'll admit I was a bit put off by your approach, and your unkind words about the car. I was still in a honeymoon phase with my car and the blasphemous words spewing...
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
12-27-2013, 10:05 AM
Replies:
23
Which Phone? (2014 BRZ)
Views:
6,511
Posted By
Superhatch
I have had a Samsung S3/S4 and an iPhone 4S/5C...
I have had a Samsung S3/S4 and an iPhone 4S/5C (work upgrades) and all have their own issues with our units. This is on a 2013 model, and I'm not sure how much the 2014 head unit has changed.
USB...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-26-2013, 02:17 PM
Replies:
26
2014 vs 2013 models
Views:
11,201
Posted By
Superhatch
This is very disappointing.
This is very disappointing.
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-23-2013, 12:27 AM
Replies:
19
Exhausted Love: RB documentary
Views:
5,675
Posted By
Superhatch
I appreciate the time it took to make this video...
I appreciate the time it took to make this video and although I'm not a huge fan of the stance, I do like the kit, and appreciate your passion for cars. :)
I will say that while 7 months might...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-22-2013, 11:43 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
I didn't keep the Civic, but I would only sell it...
I didn't keep the Civic, but I would only sell it to someone who was going to garage it in the winter and keep it stock. He actually didn't buy it with the rims so I took some money off it but when...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
12-22-2013, 02:50 PM
Replies:
7
Randoms pictures of my FR-S
Views:
3,894
Posted By
Superhatch
Good lord. These shots make me wish I had...
Good lord.
These shots make me wish I had gotten white instead of WRB. Looks great.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-22-2013, 12:40 PM
Replies:
64
Tomei headers + overpipe coming!
Views:
30,406
Posted By
Superhatch
RSD has a vid up: 60R ...
RSD has a vid up:
60R
http://youtu.be/GhW2934UOGw
80
http://youtu.be/VhjPj8dEpfc
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Replies:
13
Help me choose exhaust (perrin, invidia or ark)
Views:
4,517
Posted By
Superhatch
When I drop money on an exhaust it's likely going...
When I drop money on an exhaust it's likely going to be a Perrin system. If you plan on getting a full header system from header back and staying NA then I think you will be building up extra...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
12-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Replies:
90
Post up your old Honda's
Views:
28,672
Posted By
Superhatch
Engine: D16A6 Suspension: Koni Yellow ...
Engine:
D16A6
Suspension:
Koni Yellow
Eibach Pro Kit
Brand new from Honda, 14x5.5 HX wheels
Falken Azenis 195/60/14
Interior:
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
Old one spins off, new one spins on. Can't...
Old one spins off, new one spins on. Can't explain that! :D
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-22-2013, 08:17 AM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
Hah...nice. Were you the first one to pick one...
Hah...nice. Were you the first one to pick one up from that dealer?
I thought about keeping my civic as a daily, but couldn't bring myself to drive this in the snow for an extended period of...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-20-2013, 11:50 PM
Replies:
154
OpenFlash Tablet: OFT 3-Touch Programming with Preloaded Tune File Database
Views:
60,188
Posted By
Superhatch
Ah...after re-reading for the third time I think...
Ah...after re-reading for the third time I think I have it now...this was just for the initial setup?
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Replies:
154
OpenFlash Tablet: OFT 3-Touch Programming with Preloaded Tune File Database
Views:
60,188
Posted By
Superhatch
After reading your 'no need for flex-fuel kit'...
After reading your 'no need for flex-fuel kit' post I was wondering about something like this. In essence this should allow me to fill up a tank of E85 (or close to it), switch to my E85 map and run...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-20-2013, 02:26 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
I usually buy them from my local dealer, but if...
I usually buy them from my local dealer, but if I'm on the road and I'm near my 2500 change I just pop into whatever the closest dealership is on my drive and pick up a filter. A lot of the middle...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-20-2013, 12:50 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
Yes.
Yes.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
Awesome!!! I had a 100m round trip commute and...
Awesome!!! I had a 100m round trip commute and drove the Midwest for work once a month or so. What got you up here so quickly?
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
Because it takes 2 minutes to do. I don't have...
Because it takes 2 minutes to do. I don't have any proof that it does anything, but I figure a fresh filter every 2500 miles can't hurt anything, and they aren't super expensive. I read that a lot...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
12-19-2013, 04:20 PM
Replies:
20
Poll:
Seibon or APR rear diffuser cover???
Views:
8,815
Posted By
Superhatch
The bottom photo looks like it was taken with a...
The bottom photo looks like it was taken with a nice camera. The top photo looks like it was taken with a potato.
I think that will influence this poll greatly.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
I'll be doing it in my garage, so it will just...
I'll be doing it in my garage, so it will just cost parts + my time. :)
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-19-2013, 04:05 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
I picked mine up on May 24th, 2012. It was the...
I picked mine up on May 24th, 2012. It was the first or one of the first in the state, probably one of the first 50 delivered in the US (Just a guess).
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-19-2013, 03:22 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
I've had a mild case of the crickets the whole...
I've had a mild case of the crickets the whole time. By the time there was really a resolution I could take to the dealership I was out of my warranty. :bellyroll:
I did try to get my GPS antenna...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
I did observe the 1000 mile break in as per...
I did observe the 1000 mile break in as per Subaru's suggestion.
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
12-19-2013, 02:45 PM
Replies:
38
50,000 mile check in.
Views:
9,991
Posted By
Superhatch
50,000 mile check in.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-wJCwWto8POA/UrNI-SvENFI/AAAAAAAALlQ/tYKUWSy9VjY/w718-h538-no/13+-+1.jpg
...
Forum:
Software Tuning
12-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Replies:
74
FlexFuel and Facts
Views:
71,685
Posted By
Superhatch
I am so happy that you are part of this...
I am so happy that you are part of this community. :)
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
12-13-2013, 12:58 PM
Replies:
12
Cams, 2 years from release a good expectation?
Views:
2,735
Posted By
Superhatch
Cams, 2 years from release a good expectation?
I just did a search for "cams" and found about 8 threads which say that "Cams are coming soon"...all were posted about a year ago.
I keep hearing "soon" on the forums, but every site I go to that...
Showing results 301 to 330 of 500
Page 11 of 17
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.