follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 11 of 17
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 301 to 330 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 60 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
feldy
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
10-20-2013, 11:55 PM
Replies:
27
RCE Springs Koni Yellow inserts Video at work.
Views:
10,617
Posted By
feldy
front and rear on the konis 1 full turn from full...
front and rear on the konis 1 full turn from full stiff. We run on concete but I have ran this on blacktop and asphalt.
28 psi front
25 psi rear
245/40/rs3s on 17x9 rpf1s.
-2.5 camber up...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
10-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Replies:
27
RCE Springs Koni Yellow inserts Video at work.
Views:
10,617
Posted By
feldy
That's the Perrin Hangers and perrin catback....
That's the Perrin Hangers and perrin catback. PERRIN_Chris These do like to shake a lot huh
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Replies:
316
Perrin Catback Exhaust Installation and Review!
Views:
181,077
Posted By
feldy
You cant have the tips extend further then the...
You cant have the tips extend further then the bumper in the states and so on from the factory. Thus the change in tips. Did they pick the right ones no. but the gt86 has the better tips. they are...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
10-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Replies:
27
RCE Springs Koni Yellow inserts Video at work.
Views:
10,617
Posted By
feldy
RCE Springs Koni Yellow inserts Video at work.
Here is video of some RCE springs and Koni yellow inserts at work. @Racecomp Engineering (http://www.ft86club.com/forums/member.php?u=5622)
http://youtu.be/4PToOkNim7I
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-20-2013, 09:23 PM
Replies:
219
The "Who broke it's axle" thread
Views:
104,549
Posted By
feldy
not everyone that has broken an axle had been...
not everyone that has broken an axle had been racing the car. Do your self a favor and do more research before typing next time. Might look a little smarter. Theres threads on here that talk about...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Replies:
219
The "Who broke it's axle" thread
Views:
104,549
Posted By
feldy
happened on my car. the inner cv joint was...
happened on my car. the inner cv joint was clicking on the drivers rear. its my autocross car. have over 400 runs on it. replaced under warranty.
car is on konis and rce yellows 20 mm drop. car...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-20-2013, 06:46 PM
Replies:
316
Perrin Catback Exhaust Installation and Review!
Views:
181,077
Posted By
feldy
we got crappy tips due to laws here and upnorth....
we got crappy tips due to laws here and upnorth. the gt86 and stuff over seas has the correct tips
Forum:
Software Tuning
10-20-2013, 08:47 AM
Replies:
112
Circuit Motorsports Tuned Stock BRZ: +17whp & +12wtq
Views:
43,550
Posted By
feldy
It does not.
It does not.
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
10-19-2013, 11:08 PM
Replies:
23
Fuel Starvation issues? YAY OR NAY?
Views:
24,582
Posted By
feldy
Sure it was not traction control? I've never had...
Sure it was not traction control? I've never had fuel starvation in the 400 autox runs my frs has been through.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-18-2013, 10:30 PM
Replies:
52
Car suddenly drives different (Auto)?
Views:
10,457
Posted By
feldy
Do you have a cell phone take video. No one can...
Do you have a cell phone take video. No one can diagnose a problem with out seeing it happen. Take video upload to YouTube post here
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
10-18-2013, 02:37 PM
Replies:
27
Lost in the middle of no where
Views:
13,704
Posted By
feldy
What front spoiler is that?
What front spoiler is that?
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-18-2013, 11:32 AM
Replies:
52
Car suddenly drives different (Auto)?
Views:
10,457
Posted By
feldy
Everyones feelings and awarness levels are...
Everyones feelings and awarness levels are different please stop comparing. You just said you are ocd it seems like you are just looking for problems. Instead of all this typing go out and drive your...
Forum:
Software Tuning
10-18-2013, 11:30 AM
Replies:
103
FA20club.com Turnaround Times On Modified Tune Files
Views:
23,798
Posted By
feldy
I had a big long post but all this talk about...
I had a big long post but all this talk about ecutek vs open source needs to stop in this thread. It has nothing to do with the subject at hand. This thread just got derailed.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-18-2013, 11:04 AM
Replies:
52
Car suddenly drives different (Auto)?
Views:
10,457
Posted By
feldy
I know I have it all the time. Its fine. Its...
I know I have it all the time. Its fine. Its normal stop being paranoid. This auto does not drive like any other auto you have driven. So you can't compare it.
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-18-2013, 09:48 AM
Replies:
52
Car suddenly drives different (Auto)?
Views:
10,457
Posted By
feldy
No that's kind of what it does. If i auto blip...
No that's kind of what it does. If i auto blip the the trans while braking it does what you mention. You have nothing to worry about. I have 300 plus autocross runs on my auto trans with a lot of...
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
10-18-2013, 09:33 AM
Replies:
52
Car suddenly drives different (Auto)?
Views:
10,457
Posted By
feldy
It's called engine braking it does this it's...
It's called engine braking it does this it's normal. Stop freaking out and drive your car.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-18-2013, 01:23 AM
Replies:
16
Normal engine startup?
Views:
3,240
Posted By
feldy
these sounds are what I was told was the pre-cat...
these sounds are what I was told was the pre-cat warming up. some say it sounds like little misfires. its been a year now but I think I was getting this last winter. no tune till this spring.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-18-2013, 01:11 AM
Replies:
4,525
Nameless Performance Equal Length Stepped Header
Views:
1,602,830
Posted By
feldy
I got to tell ya. I was in my frs on the way up...
I got to tell ya. I was in my frs on the way up to a autocross two hours from here. Bill had the whole nameless protype header and full exhaust done. While it felt good on the autocross course. man...
Forum:
Software Tuning
10-17-2013, 11:28 PM
Replies:
103
FA20club.com Turnaround Times On Modified Tune Files
Views:
23,798
Posted By
feldy
He does get back to you. But at what cost. I feel...
He does get back to you. But at what cost. I feel I was so impatient with him it hurt our relationship that was so good to start with. all I wanted was communication not silence. fuck im good with...
Forum:
Software Tuning
10-17-2013, 09:22 PM
Replies:
103
FA20club.com Turnaround Times On Modified Tune Files
Views:
23,798
Posted By
feldy
To all the e-tuners out there. Its in best...
To all the e-tuners out there. Its in best interest of everyone if you stop offering free updates for life. As that business model will just get out of hand in the long run. Offer discounts at best...
Forum:
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
10-17-2013, 04:59 PM
Replies:
24
PTUNING Review Thread
Views:
18,526
Posted By
feldy
I love ptuning. I wish I would have had them work...
I love ptuning. I wish I would have had them work on my tc when I had it. Loved that time attack red turbo setup. SEXY
My only complaint is there so damn far away. We need more shops in Chicago....
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
10-17-2013, 01:23 PM
Replies:
27
What is the best way to Launch the Auto Trans
Views:
15,007
Posted By
feldy
It wont. How do you think its any different then...
It wont. How do you think its any different then a manual car doing a high rev and dropping the clutch? They sit there and do a burn out in place for a second before taking off. You just cant do burn...
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
10-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Replies:
27
What is the best way to Launch the Auto Trans
Views:
15,007
Posted By
feldy
TSSCC EVENT 3 FRS STX 861 - YouTube Here is...
TSSCC EVENT 3 FRS STX 861 - YouTube
Here is a video of me launching the car at autocross. I sit here on the brake and I let the tires spin till the rpms are up and then I let it go. A lot of...
Forum:
Software Tuning
10-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Replies:
103
FA20club.com Turnaround Times On Modified Tune Files
Views:
23,798
Posted By
feldy
Logs are being sent to Logs@fa20club.com I think...
Logs are being sent to Logs@fa20club.com I think that changed recently as I was sending logs to info@fa20club.com for a long time. I seen tony corrected someone on the fourms here so now I have been...
Forum:
Software Tuning
10-17-2013, 11:24 AM
Replies:
103
FA20club.com Turnaround Times On Modified Tune Files
Views:
23,798
Posted By
feldy
That's not true. Hes getting stuff done. Its just...
That's not true. Hes getting stuff done. Its just he has a big back log of stuff that needs to get done. So its almost like take a number and get in line.
Forum:
Software Tuning
10-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Replies:
103
FA20club.com Turnaround Times On Modified Tune Files
Views:
23,798
Posted By
feldy
What PDF guide? I never got that guide. I was...
What PDF guide? I never got that guide. I was sent to Perrins logging blog they did. rofl
And No logs have not been getting turned around in the time frame given. He does seem to favor getting fi...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
10-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Replies:
6
Fredric Aasbo: FRS KW Clubsport install
Views:
4,004
Posted By
feldy
I'm sure as well as everyone elses car here thats...
I'm sure as well as everyone elses car here thats on KW3s
Forum:
Forced Induction
10-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Replies:
110
Jackson Racing Supercharger Press Release and Info
Views:
54,133
Posted By
feldy
Mike I'm really looking forward to seeing you...
Mike I'm really looking forward to seeing you beat on this car.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Replies:
19
Visconti contact number
Views:
5,660
Posted By
feldy
I'm 30 married with a son. No clint eastwood for...
I'm 30 married with a son. No clint eastwood for me. id rather watch marty mcfly pretend to be eastwood in back to the future 3.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-16-2013, 10:23 PM
Replies:
19
Visconti contact number
Views:
5,660
Posted By
feldy
it would have been smarter of him to show the...
it would have been smarter of him to show the movie. god knows I don't watch clint eastwood and im sure a lot doesn't.
Showing results 301 to 330 of 500
Page 11 of 17
«
First
<
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
02:27 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.