follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
zeal86
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-27-2026, 02:18 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I'm going to reinforce my own clutch Forks from...
I'm going to reinforce my own clutch Forks from now on. The pictured (already) reinforced Clutch Fork is the Cusco version...which is just a reinforced OEM part.
https://i.vgy.me/kdYpAG.jpg
...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-23-2026, 05:05 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
For the FA24 TRD: I'm a little disappointed...
For the FA24 TRD:
I'm a little disappointed that the end tanks didn't have an embossed Greddy logo...not even a vinyl decal. I'll polish it up some more and make it show worthy.
Honestly the...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-02-2026, 06:20 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
Finally finished prepping all the parts I brought...
Finally finished prepping all the parts I brought with me!
I will polish all the parts I've posted lately as soon as I get settled in back home.
HKS SPEC-L Exhaust. This part completes my...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-01-2026, 02:40 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
Thanks for your comment. I think that I...
Thanks for your comment.
I think that I will switch to sandblasting and powder coating chrome for most of the engine parts. It is just so time consuming getting rid of the texture.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-01-2026, 02:35 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
RS1's Starter. I still need to polish. ...
RS1's Starter. I still need to polish.
Forgot to take before pics...this is all I have
Before:
https://i.vgy.me/M4TwSe.jpg
After:
https://i.vgy.me/y3xwW6.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/rzdChH.jpg
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-23-2026, 07:00 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
This is an extra FA20 alternator I purchased last...
This is an extra FA20 alternator I purchased last year. It had 31k miles on it at the time of removal.
I'm going to pull the BRZ's engine that has 130k miles and reseal the timing cover. I'll...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
05-23-2026, 02:20 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I picked this GReddy/Trust STD oil cooler up for...
I picked this GReddy/Trust STD oil cooler up for my FA24 swap. The swapped '19 TRD 86 will be a Greddy NA build.
https://i.vgy.me/c1Bpyu.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/NGz4pQ.jpg...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-27-2026, 07:49 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I got a good deal on these wheels that I couldn't...
I got a good deal on these wheels that I couldn't pass up.
They are Work Emotion MR8 19x9.5 +38 5x114.3. Square set up.
https://i.vgy.me/CLm2fg.jpg
I had them repaired and powder coated a low...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-27-2026, 07:12 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I have a severe case of "While I have this...
I have a severe case of "While I have this apart"...lol I'm always going down that rabbit hole.
In the future...once I'm done with my builds, I will likely polish and powder coats parts for...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-27-2026, 07:47 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
Some more FA24 parts ready for polishing. Only...
Some more FA24 parts ready for polishing. Only have a few small parts left for the FA24 to polish. I may get the two brackets I cleaned up powder coated with a chrome or polished finish.
FA24...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-15-2026, 01:01 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
The SSR gloss black super low center caps I...
The SSR gloss black super low center caps I ordered arrived today. They look perfect with the gloss black powder coat.
https://i.vgy.me/lee2bO.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/1YYF9W.jpg...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-14-2026, 11:19 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I recently picked up a set of SSR GTX01 18x9.5...
I recently picked up a set of SSR GTX01 18x9.5 +40 (square) wheels for my FA24 swap TRD 86 build. The wheels were used but in really good condition. They were originally powder coated matte black but...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
04-06-2026, 09:58 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
Parts from my FA24 that are ready to be polished:...
Parts from my FA24 that are ready to be polished:
https://i.vgy.me/A8D2FK.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/pHBdb4.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/hqYXFh.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/ihqaGf.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/PuvPAA.jpg...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-29-2026, 08:56 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
Picked these up for my '19 86 TRD while working...
Picked these up for my '19 86 TRD while working out of state. I drove 4 hours (2 & 2) to pick them up. I got a great deal on the wheels and tires.
They are in pretty good shape but I'm still going...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
03-06-2026, 11:51 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I have acquired an FA24 engine out of a 2025...
I have acquired an FA24 engine out of a 2025 GR86. I actually acquired everything that wasn't damaged in the accident...so I have the transmission, rear subframe, differential, axles, steering...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
02-08-2026, 03:20 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I ordered a shift and e-brake boot combo from...
I ordered a shift and e-brake boot combo from Amazon. https://a.co/d/0g72nTOo
I was very impressed with the quality of the work on these boots. The JTS product line is made in the USA. The shift...
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
01-25-2026, 02:59 AM
Replies:
4
FS: Robot Craftsman Widebody Kit (FRP)
Views:
3,250
Posted By
zeal86
Bump
Bump
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-24-2026, 07:13 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I picked up another set of tail lights for the...
I picked up another set of tail lights for the Monogram. These are a used set of Valenti Jewel LED tail lights with gold reflectors. I had been looking for a set I could put a little elbow grease...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-21-2026, 04:10 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I completed another mod. This particular mod...
I completed another mod. This particular mod drops the height level of the rear deck brake light. The end result is a cleaner look and better visibility.
I saw a video where a guy CNC'ed a piece...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-16-2026, 11:22 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
No, It just powers and charges devices. The...
No, It just powers and charges devices. The charger snaps right into the OEM location and has two different style connectors that work with other Toyotas. Unfortunately, it is not plug and play for...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-16-2026, 09:09 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I'm installing my Monogram interior into the BRZ...
I'm installing my Monogram interior into the BRZ whose condition is 10 out of 10. It was removed early on in my other build then wrapped in plastic for a long time.
I'll likely spray the headliner...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-16-2026, 04:14 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I completed a few more things. I separated...
I completed a few more things.
I separated and painted the door sills to go with my new interior theme. I finished painting almost all of the remaining interior panels (not pictured).
I also...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-14-2026, 04:31 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
In case anyone is interested... Below you'll...
In case anyone is interested...
Below you'll find the link to the fast charger I recently installed. Fits just like OEM in the USB/AUX location.
- Dual Port
- PD 3.0
- Two USB Type-C
-...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
01-11-2026, 09:54 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
So I've been working on the 2015 BRZ. Recently...
So I've been working on the 2015 BRZ. Recently I've reinstalled my new and improved door cards with door strap pulls. I've also been tackling many other mods and tasks.
I've textured and painted...
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
01-05-2026, 12:18 PM
Replies:
4
FS: Robot Craftsman Widebody Kit (FRP)
Views:
3,250
Posted By
zeal86
Bump
Bump
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
12-29-2025, 12:13 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
I completed all this work on my 2015 BRZ. I...
I completed all this work on my 2015 BRZ. I blacked out the interior using flat black vinyl and fabric paint. I had previously steam cleaned the carpet.
**Many other panels painted but not shown....
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
12-19-2025, 10:31 PM
Replies:
4
FS: Robot Craftsman Widebody Kit (FRP)
Views:
3,250
Posted By
zeal86
Bump
Bump
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
12-10-2025, 10:15 PM
Replies:
4
FS: Robot Craftsman Widebody Kit (FRP)
Views:
3,250
Posted By
zeal86
FS: Robot Craftsman Widebody Kit (FRP)
***Not available anymore, I decided it will be reinstalled.***
Used Robot Craftsman widebody kit (FRP). Recently reworked and primed for paint.
Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S - 2012-2021
$2,500 OBO. ...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-24-2025, 06:20 PM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
Well...I switched it up again...lol I'm now...
Well...I switched it up again...lol
I'm now going to keep the RS1 but it will not wear a Robot Craftsman widebody kit.
The RS1 will now wear a Rocket Bunny version 2 kit. I have mint Pandem...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-15-2025, 05:45 AM
Replies:
1,380
projekt zeal86 (build thread)
Views:
403,218
Posted By
zeal86
Finished the rear subframe refresh. ...
Finished the rear subframe refresh.
https://i.vgy.me/4934vI.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/uziR9T.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/03Fl9X.jpg
https://i.vgy.me/8psDWW.jpg
I just have to decide on what brand of...
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
08:35 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.