follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Showing results 1 to 26 of 26
Search took
0.00
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
AfterFXNinja
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
04-13-2022, 09:43 PM
Replies:
3
FS: 2015 Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 Scion FR-S - 41k Miles
Views:
2,977
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Open to offers
Open to offers
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
03-08-2022, 06:14 AM
Replies:
3
FS: 2015 Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 Scion FR-S - 41k Miles
Views:
2,977
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Price drop
Price drop
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
02-11-2022, 06:21 PM
Replies:
3
FS: 2015 Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 Scion FR-S - 41k Miles
Views:
2,977
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
FS: 2015 Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 Scion FR-S - 41k Miles
Hey guys!
The time has come to sell my car, moving to an apartment and I won't have a garage.
This car is super quick, clean, and turns literally every head you drive by. Runs perfect.
If...
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-21-2018, 10:32 PM
Replies:
1
Rear turn signals blinking too fast
Views:
1,481
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Rear turn signals blinking too fast
I just installed my widebody kit, and the new front bumper has no spots for the oem turn signals and side markers. So I know that the issue is due to the fact that those lights arent connected. Is...
Forum:
Want-To-Buy Requests
10-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Replies:
3
WTT: Pandem v3 widebody for FI kit (turbo or super)
Views:
1,222
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Did you order your kit from pandem? How long did...
Did you order your kit from pandem? How long did it take for you to get it in?
Forum:
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
09-29-2018, 01:47 PM
Replies:
22
For Sale JL StealthBOX NEW!
Views:
4,577
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Still have the stealthbox?
Still have the stealthbox?
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-09-2018, 08:15 PM
Replies:
3
AfterFXNinja's Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 FR-S Build
Views:
1,228
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
[Reserved pt2]
[Reserved pt2]
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-09-2018, 08:15 PM
Replies:
3
AfterFXNinja's Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 FR-S Build
Views:
1,228
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
[Reserved]
[Reserved]
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-09-2018, 08:15 PM
Replies:
3
AfterFXNinja's Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 FR-S Build
Views:
1,228
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
AfterFXNinja's Turbo Rocket Bunny V3 FR-S Build
So I'm finally getting around to making one of these LOL... Even though I've already modded up my car so there aren't too many progress pics of whats already been done.
Cosmetic/Aero:
Smoked...
Forum:
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
09-08-2018, 01:42 AM
Replies:
6
FS: SPC Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
Views:
1,543
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Do you have adjustable toe bushings as well?
Do you have adjustable toe bushings as well?
Forum:
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
09-08-2018, 01:41 AM
Replies:
6
FS: SPC Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
Views:
1,543
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Damn it. I literally just bought these brand new...
Damn it. I literally just bought these brand new this morning
Forum:
Northern California
09-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Replies:
3
Good shops to get tires mounted in San Ramon?
Views:
1,890
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Good shops to get tires mounted in San Ramon?
Good spots to get my tires mounted in San Ramon? I have some wheels coming in for widebody and I don't want the shop to scratch them up. None of them around me (Big O, Discount Tire) have the...
Forum:
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
08-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Replies:
3
SOLD! Eibach Multipro R1 Coilovers with Extra Springs
Views:
1,872
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Hi do you still have these? PM me if so!
Hi do you still have these? PM me if so!
Forum:
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
11-22-2017, 02:09 PM
Replies:
82
Adding doors auto-lock and oil t° display to your FRS / BRZ / 86
Views:
32,807
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Hey, This is really cool. I have a turbo'd FR-S...
Hey,
This is really cool. I have a turbo'd FR-S so I was wondering if it was possible for me to display boost rather than the current oil temp. If it is possible mind letting me know how? Also what...
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
08-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Replies:
3
How to use head unit/nav while moving? 2015 FR-S
Views:
1,294
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
I think its gps speed, because if im not moving...
I think its gps speed, because if im not moving and im just on regular brakes (leaving e brake off) im able to mess around on the nav.
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
08-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Replies:
3
How to use head unit/nav while moving? 2015 FR-S
Views:
1,294
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
How to use head unit/nav while moving? 2015 FR-S
So when you're moving the head unit doesnt allow you to use some of the features, ie entering navigation address etc. I can understand its a safety issue, but if you have a passenger to enter in the...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
07-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Replies:
9
FI car - P0300 code, and now hesitation/bogging at higher rpm
Views:
3,700
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Sorry for bump, but I'm having the same issue...
Sorry for bump, but I'm having the same issue with the SBD kit. How did you fix this?
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
07-05-2017, 02:32 AM
Replies:
1
CEL P0300 & C1421
Views:
1,442
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
CEL P0300 & C1421
Hey,
Anyone else have this code pop up? I'm FI with the SBD kit. Any tips on what to do to get it sorted? Thank you in advance.
THE SECOND CODE IS c1241 not 1421, sorry for typo
Forum:
Forced Induction
05-24-2017, 02:03 AM
Replies:
2,361
NEW for 2021: SBD G500X Ball-Bearing Turbo Kit: $2999
Views:
621,981
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Eta on that kit? Was about to order the 500x but...
Eta on that kit? Was about to order the 500x but now you've got me waiting
:lol:
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-17-2016, 09:33 PM
Replies:
1
A/T FRS Shifting automatically while in manual mode
Views:
1,010
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
A/T FRS Shifting automatically while in manual mode
Sooo this is pretty weird, and the issue only started a few days ago. If I stick it in manual mode and the revs hit about 6k, it auto shifts to the next gear... in manual mode. This was never an...
Forum:
Cars for Sale/Trade
10-17-2016, 07:25 PM
Replies:
31
FS: 2013 FR-S Boosted Rocket Bunny $24,000 **NEW PRICE**
Views:
23,873
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Still for sale? And speakers are still...
Still for sale?
And speakers are still installed right? Can't live without my aux and if i can just hook in a stereo that would be dope
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
09-21-2015, 04:57 PM
Replies:
14
Ugh scratched the rear panel of my FR-S
Views:
7,332
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
I never said I couldn't :P I was just wondering...
I never said I couldn't :P I was just wondering what I should expect to pay for the repairs, I'm taking it in to get some quotes tomorrow.
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
09-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Replies:
14
Ugh scratched the rear panel of my FR-S
Views:
7,332
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Think its just the light, I bought the car new 2...
Think its just the light, I bought the car new 2 weeks ago
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
09-21-2015, 02:33 PM
Replies:
14
Ugh scratched the rear panel of my FR-S
Views:
7,332
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
Updated!
Updated!
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
09-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Replies:
14
Ugh scratched the rear panel of my FR-S
Views:
7,332
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
I'm in class :P Check back in 3 hours ish I'll...
I'm in class :P Check back in 3 hours ish I'll update the post.
Forum:
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
09-21-2015, 11:57 AM
Replies:
14
Ugh scratched the rear panel of my FR-S
Views:
7,332
Posted By
AfterFXNinja
--
--
Showing results 1 to 26 of 26
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
10:52 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.