follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
B T
Forum:
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
09-03-2026, 11:15 AM
Replies:
1
WTB : 1st gen trunk without holes (South East)
Views:
1,859
Posted By
B T
WTB : 1st gen trunk without holes (South East)
Need a first gen trunk Pearl White BRZ color is available but any color will do. No holes, will be mounting new wing. Carbon versions with reinforcing are ok as well.
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
03-11-2026, 01:18 PM
Replies:
8
Rim & Tire selection
Views:
3,494
Posted By
B T
https://www.willtheyfit.com/
https://www.willtheyfit.com/
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
10-05-2025, 11:05 AM
Replies:
16
2013 FA20 engine build / direct swap ideas?
Views:
7,991
Posted By
B T
This was my first full engine rebuild as well. I...
This was my first full engine rebuild as well. I went with the IAG closed deck block and had my local machine shop rebuild the heads with Ferrea valvetrain and oversized valves. After, went with the...
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-08-2025, 09:48 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
Very Nice! Good move on getting away from the the...
Very Nice! Good move on getting away from the the D-Box as well, it was the reason my first engine blew. Won't be buying anything from Delicious again.
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-03-2025, 04:12 PM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
I built my own better version with parts from...
I built my own better version with parts from https://www.bmotorsports.com (https://www.bmotorsports.com/shop/static.php/post/FA20D)
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
08-23-2025, 11:08 AM
Replies:
27
Rear mounted water "helper" radiator
Views:
5,205
Posted By
B T
Great design, I think you've inspired me to move...
Great design, I think you've inspired me to move my air to water intercooler to the rear
Forum:
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
08-13-2025, 05:52 PM
Replies:
20
3.90 GR86 Diff in a 2013 BRZ - Good combo for boost?
Views:
8,047
Posted By
B T
Used 3.7 direct swap with a good diff seemed...
Used 3.7 direct swap with a good diff seemed almost impossible to find, just switched the ring and pinion in mine to 3.7, still no traction until 70
Forum:
Forced Induction
07-29-2025, 06:00 PM
Replies:
285
Sticky:
FI Dyno thread
Views:
300,282
Posted By
B T
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/picture.php?albumi...
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2897&pictureid=13310
Today's result at 105 Deg F ambient temp
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-23-2025, 11:01 AM
Replies:
210
Ryan's 86 car journal
Views:
71,118
Posted By
B T
I ask because I recently did this upgrade on my...
I ask because I recently did this upgrade on my Audi and it was 100% worth it. I haven't seen any reviews for it on here yet though.
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
06-19-2025, 07:36 PM
Replies:
210
Ryan's 86 car journal
Views:
71,118
Posted By
B T
Feel anything on the center bearing change?
Feel anything on the center bearing change?
Forum:
Forced Induction
03-27-2025, 06:54 PM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
Well, I've shredded two belts this week. Both on...
Well, I've shredded two belts this week. Both on the same stretch of road doing the same max rpm tuning run. They were two different types of belts. Attributed the first one to just being time and...
Forum:
Software Tuning
03-06-2025, 11:20 AM
Replies:
9
ECUTEK RACEROM 13
Views:
6,577
Posted By
B T
Zach has been working through the bugs. ECUTEK...
Zach has been working through the bugs. ECUTEK seems to have fixed the issues we were having and now it pulls like a beast even though we still have a ways to go on tuning.
Forum:
Software Tuning
02-20-2025, 04:02 PM
Replies:
9
ECUTEK RACEROM 13
Views:
6,577
Posted By
B T
ended up having two issues, one on my OBD2 port...
ended up having two issues, one on my OBD2 port pins and another error within the ECUTEK software itself still in process of being fixed by the company.
Forum:
Software Tuning
02-17-2025, 03:24 PM
Replies:
9
ECUTEK RACEROM 13
Views:
6,577
Posted By
B T
This is for a US ZA1JD00C. My rom is locked by...
This is for a US ZA1JD00C. My rom is locked by password per the tuner who cannot legally remove those codes any longer in the US. Connection seems to be fine as it will download the entire tune...
Forum:
Software Tuning
02-17-2025, 10:17 AM
Replies:
9
ECUTEK RACEROM 13
Views:
6,577
Posted By
B T
ECUTEK RACEROM 13
Received a new tune for the updated RACEROM13 version at the end of last week. The new version requires use of both O2 sensors( so have fun plugging those back in), cannot scale for ethanol outside...
Forum:
Forced Induction
12-27-2024, 04:21 PM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
Upon cleaning up the pistons, I found a small...
Upon cleaning up the pistons, I found a small indentation on each one in the same position. No damage to the valves, just the piston dome. No play in bearings, waiting on the heads to come back from...
Forum:
Forced Induction
12-17-2024, 11:37 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
about 40k
about 40k
Forum:
Forced Induction
12-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
Word from the shop, valve guides were worn out,...
Word from the shop, valve guides were worn out, rockers were out of spec, too much clearance between rollers and cam. I wasn't aware that bronze guides would wear out that fast, going back to steel...
Forum:
Forced Induction
11-30-2024, 06:15 PM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
Heads are in the shop, I noticed some excessive...
Heads are in the shop, I noticed some excessive clearance between the cams and rockers, so I believe there may be bent valves. The piston crowns showed no signs of impact however. The rotors were...
Forum:
Forced Induction
11-12-2024, 03:23 PM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
While I'm doing a quick engine out inspection,...
While I'm doing a quick engine out inspection, decided to do a bit of work on the supercharger. Edelbrock has an issue where over time the bypass valve actuating rod will wear and slip inside of the...
Forum:
Forced Induction
11-04-2024, 01:52 PM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
Welp, think I may have tapped the piston crowns...
Welp, think I may have tapped the piston crowns with my valves the other day. It's currently running fine but I'm tearing it apart anyways as I suspect there has been some valve seat seal issues....
Forum:
Forced Induction
10-28-2024, 09:39 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
I just lift it straight up with some straps and...
I just lift it straight up with some straps and an engine hoist.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
09-29-2024, 10:55 AM
Replies:
6
Hilux/Toyota 8" Diff Gears
Views:
2,521
Posted By
B T
From what i recall the front pinion bearing is...
From what i recall the front pinion bearing is indeed different, believe it had more riding surface area by being deeper.
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
09-27-2024, 08:55 AM
Replies:
6
Hilux/Toyota 8" Diff Gears
Views:
2,521
Posted By
B T
That should work, I ordered a similar 3.7 ratio...
That should work, I ordered a similar 3.7 ratio rear end (P/N TV6-373-29-NG) with the 8.125 diameter from Yukon. JustDifferentials.com had the same parts at a little cheaper price. Don't bother...
Forum:
Forced Induction
09-23-2024, 09:04 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
Slap a thick head gasket on it to lower static CR...
Slap a thick head gasket on it to lower static CR before getting a smaller pulley. I'm running 12.2:1 now and wish I'd gone just a bit thicker.
Forum:
Forced Induction
07-22-2024, 11:00 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
This is the same way I do it. only really had to...
This is the same way I do it. only really had to lift the supercharger because of the stupid clutch cylinder placement. Did everything else from under the car, including reach around for the...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
06-03-2024, 01:29 PM
Replies:
3
Can't find rear upper ball joints
Views:
1,470
Posted By
B T
Everything I've read requires the entire assembly...
Everything I've read requires the entire assembly to be replaced instead of just the joints. I'm sure there's parts out there, but how much is your time worth vs the money to replace the entire arm?
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
05-27-2024, 05:13 PM
Replies:
33
RacerX Upper Control Arms Review
Views:
27,605
Posted By
B T
Since this is the top thread for this search...
Since this is the top thread for this search result, here's some replacement part info:
Top Bolt - 1/2"-13 1" Long - McMaster-Carr Item 91306A432
Heim Joints - 3/4" Standard size, FK Rod Ends...
Forum:
Forced Induction
04-15-2024, 09:54 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
My supercharger has had an issue where the...
My supercharger has had an issue where the internal bypass butterfly valve will float under operation and get stuck in there causing no boost to build. It's worth taking a look while it's off and...
Forum:
Forced Induction
04-12-2024, 08:55 AM
Replies:
5,017
Edelbrock E-force Owner's thread and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Views:
1,970,809
Posted By
B T
I've got to agree with Muskoka, the stock block...
I've got to agree with Muskoka, the stock block isn't worth running on a smaller pulley unless you've got money for a second built bottom end. The FA20 doesn't handle detonation very well. My...
Showing results 1 to 30 of 500
Page 1 of 17
1
2
3
4
5
11
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:15 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.