|
||||||
| Engine, Exhaust, Transmission Discuss the FR-S | 86 | BRZ engine, exhaust and drivetrain. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
12% Done with the car.
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: FRS
Location: Tx
Posts: 615
Thanks: 814
Thanked 156 Times in 99 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
Best Intake to go with a K&N filter?
Forgive me if this is a repeated thread and correct me if it is, but what's the best intake to get with a K&N filter? I've had really good experiences with K&N in the past, so I've had my mind set on it, I just don't know which intake to get with it. I'm mainly looking for HP gains...just trying to get a little more "pep"
__________________
HOUSTON TEXAS FR-S/BRZ OWNERS - https://www.facebook.com/groups/houston86/
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Location: MA
Posts: 2,974
Thanks: 972
Thanked 1,552 Times in 843 Posts
Mentioned: 164 Post(s)
|
I'd wait a couple weeks. I'm going to be testing another CAI that's just coming to market
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Scion FRS
Location: United States
Posts: 1,267
Thanks: 564
Thanked 261 Times in 191 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
Nothing solid on the market yet. Id wait a while and see what comes out.
Perrin and nameless have some good looking designs coming out soon. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 4,154
Thanks: 1,666
Thanked 1,627 Times in 997 Posts
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
|
I'm going to be testing some stuff too you will be able to use a K&N filter with your stock airbox. I will post info as soon as i get them on.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Removing and Replacing BRZ/FR-S Intake, Air Filter and Noise Generator Delete | GrimmSpeed | DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides | 99 | 01-25-2015 01:24 AM |
| FS: FRS (oem) Intake box and filter | NRG x FRS | Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons | 0 | 10-25-2012 01:22 AM |
| Clogged Engine Intake Filter | kndonlee | Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB | 18 | 09-09-2012 10:47 PM |
| yellow fuzzy packing material inside air intake filter | kndonlee | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 8 | 09-08-2012 09:09 PM |
| Drop In filter test! Stock, Apexi, No filter | RallySport Direct | Engine, Exhaust, Transmission | 14 | 06-25-2012 02:40 PM |