|
||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2019 BMW M2C
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
FS WI 2017 Manual, Toyota 86 Dk Blue
about 20,000 miles Florida car. Dark Blue 2017 Toyota 86, six speed manual with about 20,000 miles. Adjustable Koni Sport shocks, TRD springs and sway bars, Carbotech XP8 brake pads, Hankook Vetus Evo2 summer tires, Motul differential, transmission and Mobil 1 engine oil at about 16,000 miles. I also put in Motul 600 brake fluid. I purchased this car in June 2021 with about 16,000 miles in Ft Myers FL with intentions of making it one of my track cars. After running at Black Hawk Farms Raceway (Beloit). I decided it was not as desirable as my other two track cars. Yes, it handles perfectly. The lightness, brakes and suspension are superb. But it is lacking in power for the race track. The power is more than adequate for street use. Rather than invest in a Turbo or Supercharger. It is best to admit my mistake and move on. The car is in great shape and a rust free Florida car. Though there is damage to both rocker panels from a floor jack. Also, the center console is loose as the fasteners for several of the screws have come loose. There is also a scratch low on the passenger side front facia. The TRD springs lowered the car 1-1/8th inches. I did not bring the original shocks, sway bars and springs with me from Florida. The tires have less than 1000 miles on them. I changed all the Fluids before I left Florida. So the engine oil will be due soon. I do have the original brake pads that look almost new. I have a clean car fax printed out.
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2019 BMW M2C
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
not sure what happened to my attached photos, including the one with the sign.
I am working on it. |
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2019 BMW M2C
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
This should be the photos
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2019 BMW M2C
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
sorry that was two copies of the driver side rocker panel damage. This is the passenger side.
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2019 BMW M2C
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
The car is currently located in Racine Wisconsin.
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2011
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: USA
Posts: 922
Thanks: 283
Thanked 393 Times in 205 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
Price?
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2019 BMW M2C
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
The price is a firm $22,500. If I don't sell it in a few days. I am driving it back to Florida on the 16th.
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2021
Drives: 2019 BMW M2C
Location: Florida Keys
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
This car is sold. I will try and figure out how to delete this ad.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 2017 Toyota 86 manual, stock, PA, 5295 miles, $20,900 obo | Honesty | Cars for Sale/Trade | 18 | 12-26-2017 11:53 AM |
| LEASE TAKEOVER:NY: 2017 TOYOTA 86 (manual) | ericaloren | Cars for Sale/Trade | 14 | 12-23-2017 10:49 AM |
| 2017 CHRYSLER PACIFICA MINIVAN VS 2017 TOYOTA 86 WHO WINS IN A DRAG RACE??? | Extreme Dimensions | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 6 | 06-08-2017 08:59 AM |
| 2015 BRZ Series.Blue STI Turbo 5k miles Manual Fully Loaded + blue LED conversion | bren5279 | Cars for Sale/Trade | 40 | 04-21-2015 10:32 PM |
| For sale: 2012 Toyota 86 Gts Blue Manual 11,000Km | usmair | AUSTRALIA | 2 | 03-06-2014 05:28 PM |