Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cars for Sale/Trade (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   FS WI 2017 Manual, Toyota 86 Dk Blue (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146785)

fastisfun 09-05-2021 09:21 AM

FS WI 2017 Manual, Toyota 86 Dk Blue
 
about 20,000 miles Florida car. Dark Blue 2017 Toyota 86, six speed manual with about 20,000 miles. Adjustable Koni Sport shocks, TRD springs and sway bars, Carbotech XP8 brake pads, Hankook Vetus Evo2 summer tires, Motul differential, transmission and Mobil 1 engine oil at about 16,000 miles. I also put in Motul 600 brake fluid. I purchased this car in June 2021 with about 16,000 miles in Ft Myers FL with intentions of making it one of my track cars. After running at Black Hawk Farms Raceway (Beloit). I decided it was not as desirable as my other two track cars. Yes, it handles perfectly. The lightness, brakes and suspension are superb. But it is lacking in power for the race track. The power is more than adequate for street use. Rather than invest in a Turbo or Supercharger. It is best to admit my mistake and move on. The car is in great shape and a rust free Florida car. Though there is damage to both rocker panels from a floor jack. Also, the center console is loose as the fasteners for several of the screws have come loose. There is also a scratch low on the passenger side front facia. The TRD springs lowered the car 1-1/8th inches. I did not bring the original shocks, sway bars and springs with me from Florida. The tires have less than 1000 miles on them. I changed all the Fluids before I left Florida. So the engine oil will be due soon. I do have the original brake pads that look almost new. I have a clean car fax printed out.

fastisfun 09-05-2021 09:22 AM

not sure what happened to my attached photos, including the one with the sign.

I am working on it.

fastisfun 09-05-2021 09:27 AM

10 Attachment(s)
This should be the photos

fastisfun 09-05-2021 09:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
sorry that was two copies of the driver side rocker panel damage. This is the passenger side.

fastisfun 09-05-2021 09:35 AM

The car is currently located in Racine Wisconsin.

fitcious 09-05-2021 02:59 PM

Price?

fastisfun 09-09-2021 09:53 PM

The price is a firm $22,500. If I don't sell it in a few days. I am driving it back to Florida on the 16th.

fastisfun 09-23-2021 08:35 PM

This car is sold. I will try and figure out how to delete this ad.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.