follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Software Tuning

Software Tuning Discuss all software tuning topics.

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2017, 04:22 PM   #1
Travis2544
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Drives: 2015 scion frs
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Oft tune problems/help.

Purchased an oft tuner for my 2015 Scion FR-S. Read my ecu but read and write were greyed out. A google search showed me that means my ecu is not in stock form. I installed borla uel headers and removed my downstream oxygen sensor so I'm assuming my ecu changed to compensate for that? So I then went on the website and downloaded the files for the gt86 series. Copied the files over to my tablet and then wrote them in to my ecu. Want to know if I did that correctly? Definitely smoother and better seat of the pants feel driving it. But now some issues I'm having so far. A big dead spot in my pedal. I can depress it about half an inch before the engine goes. When sitting idle my rpms idle as if I'm revving the car. 500 to 900 it fluctuates while I'm sitting. I have about 5-6 hours on the car since the tune. Curious what's a fix or why I'm having these issue. Also if I reinstall my downstream o2 sensor will the ecu change and I have to retune or can I just install the o2 sensor and be fine. Thank you.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Travis2544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oft tune help/problems Travis2544 Software Tuning 4 11-05-2017 05:14 PM
B01D 6AT SBD Turbo Tune Questions *Tune Attached* Pro60modman Software Tuning 6 09-05-2016 09:04 PM
Buddy Club Race Spec Coilover Problems on Problems on Problems mpross Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 48 09-04-2016 11:18 PM
Transmission problems, oil leaks and detonation problems.. turboviper Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 4 06-18-2014 04:01 PM
Drop in, silicone tube, exhaust, NO tune...problems? BlackyRose Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 19 07-06-2013 12:57 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.