|
||||||
| Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: Subaru
Location: CA
Posts: 70
Thanks: 15
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Valenti 3rd Brake Light Wire Mapping
In the process of installing the 3rd brake light and am using this
as a guide, but the color of the wires they suggest to tap is different than what I'm seeing on my 2015 BRZ. I don't have a dark blue wire on the oem tail light harness. I a light green, black, red, and yellow w/ a green (or blue) stripe wire. Black, I'm going to assume is ground and can rule that out, but not sure about the others. From what I've read in http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=11, it sounds like I should pair the light blue from valenti w/ the red wire of the tail light and the red wire of valenti to the light green of the tail, but does that apply for MY 2015? |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| DIY: Valenti 4th brake light wiring for no blink brake light. (Triangle) | BirdTRD | DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides | 17 | 11-06-2017 08:42 PM |
| WTB: Valenti 4th Brake Light | thecarfilmer | Want-To-Buy Requests | 1 | 05-22-2016 07:50 PM |
| Valenti 4th brake light vs Valenti Style brake light? | JGalp | Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment | 9 | 03-24-2016 05:48 PM |
| OEM NEW 4th Brake/Fog light with OEM complete wire harness | Oliverrick | Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) | 0 | 04-02-2015 01:29 PM |
| SOLD -Valenti Tails and Valenti 3rd light (Smoked) / Wheelhaus' headliner brake light | AtlasMick | Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) | 8 | 03-07-2015 06:51 PM |