Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB

Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Valenti 3rd Brake Light Wire Mapping (https://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106187)

Anal0g 05-24-2016 10:36 PM

Valenti 3rd Brake Light Wire Mapping
 
In the process of installing the 3rd brake light and am using this

https://youtu.be/0jrFASjxwWQ?t=316

as a guide, but the color of the wires they suggest to tap is different than what I'm seeing on my 2015 BRZ. I don't have a dark blue wire on the oem tail light harness. I a light green, black, red, and yellow w/ a green (or blue) stripe wire.

Black, I'm going to assume is ground and can rule that out, but not sure about the others. From what I've read in http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showp...0&postcount=11, it sounds like I should pair the light blue from valenti w/ the red wire of the tail light and the red wire of valenti to the light green of the tail, but does that apply for MY 2015?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.