|
||||||
| Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here. |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
Wayward Member
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: Hot Lava 86
Location: Bust of Pallas
Posts: 3,336
Thanks: 1,669
Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,386 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
|
This is good to hear. I'll just have to ask around at shops whenever I get around to doing this. Hopefully they'll have an even better understanding of it. Once the big numbers start flying though, I might scared off, but we'll see what happens. I'm just trying to get all the info I can before hand.
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 869
Thanks: 321
Thanked 347 Times in 199 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
You really can't see how it would be dumb and so you have to ask? If you're going to let the computer shift for you why even do all the work and spend all the extra money for the stupid paddles? We're pretending the "typical" reasons you listed aren't reason enough. What's the appeal of paddle shifters? To tell the transmission when to shift right? To be in control? Get a manual transmission then and stop being lazy.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Paddle Shifters 101 | SquadRogue | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 38 | 03-04-2015 10:05 PM |
| Them Paddle shifters? | Broninjas | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 18 | 06-19-2014 01:07 PM |
| How do I use my paddle shifters? | nerb | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 13 | 02-17-2013 07:10 PM |
| Paddle Shifters | Atticus808 | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 8 | 10-01-2012 08:34 PM |
| paddle shifters | Sasquachulator | Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum | 11 | 08-28-2012 10:15 PM |