follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum

Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum The place to start for the Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 | GT86

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #15
wheelman

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
i get it too.shows how stupid people are.JEALOUS? or just rednecks? i have know idea? i went and bought me a tazer for the next ass who gets out of his car and comes up to my window and starts yelling at me for no good reason...you do have a right to defend yourself in this state if you feel treatened...bunch of ass holes out there!!! be careful.....lock your doors.roll up your windows....hope they donot kick the shit out of your car! i say enough of it.stand up to bullies....pray before you drive!
wheelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:46 PM   #16
HunterGreene
Hail Magnet

Drives: Firestorm FR-S: "Artemis"
Thanked 3,195 Times in 1,633 Posts
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Maybe its just me...but if anything, I get more nods and respect around the CLE in my car than any haterade.
HunterGreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:09 PM   #17
luxmn
First FR-S

Drives: Whiteout MT FRS
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
I hate people that pull up behind me fast and close, especially big ol' diesel truck with tires higher than my car. I got ramped from the back before by a big truck back when I was broke in college driving a beatup Corolla, the guy sped off through traffic. My nightmare (and secretly my day time fantasy) is someone hit me then try to run, because I know I'll catch his ass.

/rant
luxmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #18
DarkSunrise

Drives: 22 BRZ (Previously 13 FR-S)
Thanked 4,242 Times in 2,220 Posts
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimsey47 View Post
Hey, its just typical I guess... I had a guy run a stop sign in front of me while I leaned on the horn. He just gave a smart ass wave to me. Flipped him the bird... He stops gets out and throws a pink lemonade drink up against the windshield and starts cussing me because he has his kid in the car... Mine was in my car at the time too. I'd say neither of us were totally right, but I believe I had a right to give expression at his careless driving that put my daughter, car and myself in danger. I'd say that I lost good "daddy" points that day, but he by far was the biggest ass of the day in front of his kid, wife and my daughter.
If the dude ran a stop sign and put you and your family in danger, I'd say you have the right to honk your horn and give him the finger. If anything, maybe it'll get him to think twice before running another stop sign.
DarkSunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSunrise For This Useful Post:
Kimsey47 (10-12-2012)
Old 10-12-2012, 05:21 PM   #19
luscious

Drives: 2013 FR-S Argento MT
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I've gotten nothing but thumbs up from other people if/when they react to seeing my car on the road.

Back when I first got my Evo VIII...it was an entirely different story. I got hated on by just about everything.... especially the Acura RSX fanboys. I was tailgated, revved on, cut off, and yelled at by the young drivers of these cars more times than I count.
luscious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:36 PM   #20
CircuitJerk
Pull my finger...

Drives: Silver Scion Slushbox
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
It might be safe to assume that some of this could be blown out of proportion through some embellishment or by the omittance of details. I think some people are just plain delusional and think everyone is out to mess with them for one reason or another. You have that perspective and you become an asshole magnet, plain and simple.
Hell, I think some of it just plain BS.
CircuitJerk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CircuitJerk For This Useful Post:
Gen (10-12-2012)