|
||||||
| FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum All photos, videos and other media related to the Scion FR-S and Toyota 86 |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
|
|
#15 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
It really is!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#16 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Probably my favourite build on here!
The colour choice is exquisite and everything just flows even with the carbon fiber. And the wheels are straight up and down! I want that hood!
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#17 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2015
Drives: Subaru BRZ
Location: UK
Posts: 6,314
Thanks: 8,013
Thanked 6,577 Times in 3,679 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
It's what Hot Lava wants to be when it grows up.
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
DAMNIT now I like the grown up colours best.
SHIT
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
JHerbert Racing
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS
Location: Syracuse NY
Posts: 1,425
Thanks: 769
Thanked 1,194 Times in 595 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
|
I wrapped my car myself as well. Good job. I wish I were as creative as you. I just went with matte metallic grey. lol
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
I've laughed more in this thread than I have in others for quite some time.
![]() More pics, OP!
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#22 |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2019
Drives: Blue 2016 SCION FR-S
Location: CA
Posts: 90
Thanks: 52
Thanked 40 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Haha no I purposefully didn't wrap the Carbon Fiber (hood, trunk, side fender flares) cause we be flexing out here lol jk jk No but I got one of my buddies to do a quick photoshop to see what the car looks like fully wrapped because i've seen how this hood looks wrapped and it honestly doesn't look good. Idk what it is but something about it just doesn't flow when its all the same color, I blame the hood scoop as much as I like it lol
|
|
|
|
|
|
#23 |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2019
Drives: Blue 2016 SCION FR-S
Location: CA
Posts: 90
Thanks: 52
Thanked 40 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
I've always just loved burgundy/wine colors for some odd reason. My favorite colors as a MAN is pink and purple believe it or not. But hey now that you wrapped it once you can wrap your baby as many times as you want my dude! the possibilities are endless for you now!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#24 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#25 | |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2019
Drives: Blue 2016 SCION FR-S
Location: CA
Posts: 90
Thanks: 52
Thanked 40 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Quote:
https://imgur.com/a/4AcYAwd Here it issssssss Question, do you guys have to resize your pictures when uploading using the paperclip or do you guys use imgur? I thought imgur would embed the pics but i cant seem to do it. Also, how can I pin all the pics to the first page of this forum so that it doesnt get lost? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#26 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2017
Drives: '13 Whiteout
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 1,493
Thanks: 496
Thanked 1,245 Times in 674 Posts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#27 | |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2019
Drives: Blue 2016 SCION FR-S
Location: CA
Posts: 90
Thanks: 52
Thanked 40 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I realllyyyyy want to sell this one and buy the Varis CF hood. The scoop is No Bueno for the aerodynamics lol. That's my excuse for possibly spending even more money on another hood
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#28 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Wouldn't do me much good here anyway unless I wanted an engine bay full of snow for half the year.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Wrapped my hood | mattaubel | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 8 | 08-23-2016 09:52 PM |
| Wrapped, any of you guys have your car wrapped fully? | mervingee | Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs) | 12 | 02-22-2015 08:14 PM |
| Wrapped 86 | 4wheelinls1 | Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) | 1 | 08-19-2014 08:45 AM |
| So new it's still wrapped :) | theredtape | BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum | 22 | 08-14-2012 10:08 AM |