|
|
#67313 |
|
Because compromise ®
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Red Herring
Location: australia
Posts: 7,830
Thanks: 4,058
Thanked 9,576 Times in 4,205 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
|
But seriously, I think we all need to sing along to this.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMl6HnhFFIA[/ame]
__________________
My car is completely stock except for all the mods.
|
|
|
|
|
#67314 |
|
Because compromise ®
Join Date: Jan 2012
Drives: Red Herring
Location: australia
Posts: 7,830
Thanks: 4,058
Thanked 9,576 Times in 4,205 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
|
I know you did that deliberately just to wind me up but I forgive you.
__________________
My car is completely stock except for all the mods.
|
|
|
|
|
#67315 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Drives: 2002 VX Commodore SS LS1 Auto
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,203
Thanks: 500
Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
I wish I could embed...
This shit takes me back
__________________
Disclaimer: This post represents the official views of the voices in my head at the time of posting.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133311 I'm only here for the biscuits |
|
|
|
|
#67316 |
|
not playing cards
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: a 13 e8h frs
Location: vantucky, wa
Posts: 32,394
Thanks: 53,054
Thanked 37,230 Times in 19,309 Posts
Mentioned: 1118 Post(s)
|
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBVyEPaY9ks[/ame]
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
#67317 |
|
Member
Join Date: Dec 2017
Drives: jrsc_brz
Location: boston
Posts: 965
Thanks: 726
Thanked 676 Times in 337 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
Dont really know where to ask this:
Should I inspect new wheels upon delivery before the ups guy leaves so I can refuse a shipping damaged product? New set coming in and I'm getting excited, they cost a bit more than my last set, but nothing crazy, 1600 for the four. They're rotary forged, so it's better than cast, but um still nervous about shipping damage. |
|
|
|
|
#67318 |
|
Database error
Join Date: Jun 2019
Drives: BRZ
Location: Turkey
Posts: 816
Thanks: 4,741
Thanked 1,677 Times in 621 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
|
A-Team, Knight-rider, Pink Panther and Air-wolf themes. We sing them all the time
![]() [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULfmowbNlK0[/ame] |
|
|
|
|
#67319 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Drives: 2002 VX Commodore SS LS1 Auto
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,203
Thanks: 500
Thanked 2,185 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Cheers
__________________
Disclaimer: This post represents the official views of the voices in my head at the time of posting.
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133311 I'm only here for the biscuits |
|
|
|
|
|
#67320 |
|
Database error
Join Date: Jun 2019
Drives: BRZ
Location: Turkey
Posts: 816
Thanks: 4,741
Thanked 1,677 Times in 621 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
|
It was a super helicopter thing; I used to enjoy it a lot. There was a motor bike version as well..
But the Knightrider was the best! Knightrider was translated to Turkish as "Black Thunder" :o) And it was the greatest thing to be watched when I was a child. I don't know if this is exactly correct but, I've heard the population on the streets were considerably diminishing during Knightrider was being shown. I'd never know, because no force could get me off from the screen
|
|
|
|
|
#67321 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67322 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
Quote:
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#67323 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
When my youngest was 10 one of the local gas station chains (Racetrac) was doing a 6 week promo with the Atlanta Braves where if you could enter your kid to have a pregame experience meeting the players and being on the field with a player during the warm up and singing of the Anthem. It included tickets for a family of 5.
I entered my son each week in all the Racetrac stations I drove by on my commute. We ended up going to 5 games, and the players started recognizing him.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
#67324 |
|
86
Join Date: May 2016
Drives: 2015 Toyota GT86 MT UEL E85 RSR CWP
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 3,293
Thanks: 3,553
Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,166 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
|
Heard a funny thing today, someone legitimately referring to the Corona-virus as the Carnivorous... lol
|
|
|
|
|
#67325 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S (#3 of 1st 86)
Location: Powder Springs, GA
Posts: 20,177
Thanks: 39,818
Thanked 25,547 Times in 11,650 Posts
Mentioned: 187 Post(s)
|
Quote:
True story, back in my amusement park cosplay days at what was then a Hanna-Barbara park, 3 of my co-workers and I "broke" into the costume graveyard, dug out the Banana Splits costumes, made some repairs to them and took them out into the park. I was Snorky. We were absolutely mobbed. It was a glorious rock-star 45 minutes.
__________________
Olivia 05/03/2012 - 01/06/2024. 231,146 glorious miles.
Visit my Owner's Journal where I wax philosophic on all things FR-S Post your 86 or see others in front of a(n) (in)famous landmark. What fits in your 86? Show us the "Junk In Your Trunk". |
|
|
|
|
|
#67326 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2020 Hakone
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 69,838
Thanks: 61,656
Thanked 108,295 Times in 46,456 Posts
Mentioned: 2499 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Contra virus would be much scarier.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Language Rant Part Deux | MuseChaser | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 43 | 04-23-2017 07:55 PM |
| Random thoughts thread | MrVito | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 37188 | 02-25-2016 10:00 AM |
| Random Rubber Part | OoLong | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 8 | 01-28-2014 10:31 AM |
| Crew Carshow : Part Deux 9/7/13 | saiyajinimports | Great Lakes | 0 | 08-17-2013 05:18 AM |