|
|
#8541 |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 Raven Black FRS
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 34
Thanks: 5
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8542 |
|
Are you 20/20?
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Hopes and dreams
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,912
Thanks: 715
Thanked 1,310 Times in 703 Posts
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
|
I'll be there this week! Yeeeh
M&HC, like last year. PLEASE to whomever gets there first should park where there's light past 10pm lol
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8543 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
The only place the lights stay on is the a&w area I think and that's too small a space. I would recommend maybe try out south keys. Pretty big parking lot central and lights should stay on past 10
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#8544 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
We could also do the trainyards again like last year it's all newly paved so you'll be fine this year Ken haha
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#8545 |
|
((•||=(86)=||•))
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S Ultramarine 6AT; '13 Yaris
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 979
Thanked 592 Times in 373 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8546 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited WRB
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,278
Thanks: 375
Thanked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
|
And let's try not to have 3 groups meet at three different spots ![]() Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8547 |
|
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Aozora White Pearl
Location: Limoges, Ontario
Posts: 81
Thanks: 0
Thanked 33 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
Where it is, I am in! Keep us posted where everyone is meeting. Trainyards works for me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8548 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
I feel like south keys may be busy still at 9 due to wall Mart and loblaws being there and closing quite late. If everyone is good with trainyards we can try that out Friday at 830 in front of the golf town
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#8549 | |
|
((•||=(86)=||•))
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S Ultramarine 6AT; '13 Yaris
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 979
Thanked 592 Times in 373 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I still hate all of the eastbound roads to get there Hint Club, Riverside east if Bank and the 417 east of Nicholas all suck for surface quality ![]() Industrial is great lol |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8550 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
Most of the roads suck right now haha
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#8551 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: '14 Subaru BRZ
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 979
Thanks: 204
Thanked 409 Times in 260 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Roads aren't that bad in Ottawa
__________________
Life's too short to drive a boring car
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8552 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 BRZ SWP
Location: Canada
Posts: 172
Thanks: 26
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8553 |
|
Member
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 Raven Black FRS
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 34
Thanks: 5
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#8554 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: '14 BRZ
Location: Canada, Ottawa ON
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
I wonder if we can use Future shop parking lot. The one on Merivale is closed and the parking is huge
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|