follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-20-2015, 06:13 PM   #8541
Dreamer
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 Raven Black FRS
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 34
Thanks: 5
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxsedan View Post
I've been meaning to come out one of these days as well, haven't been out yet but alas i'm gone to Toronto this weekend. Maybe come back with some goodies
Animenorth?
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:25 PM   #8542
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?
 
AznKirby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: Hopes and dreams
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 1,912
Thanks: 715
Thanked 1,310 Times in 703 Posts
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
I'll be there this week! Yeeeh
M&HC, like last year. PLEASE to whomever gets there first should park where there's light past 10pm lol
__________________
2014 FR-S Monogram
2005 Acura RSX Type-S

IG: @MonKehC
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:42 PM   #8543
UMB FR-S
Senior Member
 
UMB FR-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznKirby View Post
I'll be there this week! Yeeeh
M&HC, like last year. PLEASE to whomever gets there first should park where there's light past 10pm lol
The only place the lights stay on is the a&w area I think and that's too small a space. I would recommend maybe try out south keys. Pretty big parking lot central and lights should stay on past 10
__________________
-- Kenny
"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar."
UMB FR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 10:43 PM   #8544
UMB FR-S
Senior Member
 
UMB FR-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
We could also do the trainyards again like last year it's all newly paved so you'll be fine this year Ken haha
__________________
-- Kenny
"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar."
UMB FR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 11:20 PM   #8545
FRS_Ken
((•||=(86)=||•))
 
FRS_Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S Ultramarine 6AT; '13 Yaris
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 979
Thanked 592 Times in 373 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMB FR-S View Post
We could also do the trainyards again like last year it's all newly paved so you'll be fine this year Ken haha
Wherever - just have it nailed down by like 5:00pm Friday!
FRS_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 12:08 AM   #8546
Simon99
Senior Member
 
Simon99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited WRB
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,278
Thanks: 375
Thanked 480 Times in 260 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS_Ken View Post
Wherever - just have it nailed down by like 5:00pm Friday!

And let's try not to have 3 groups meet at three different spots


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by VesperLynn
This car has allowed car enthusiasts to come from all different walks of life, car cultures, and brands. Just as a panda is black, white, and Asian; the 86 is Toyota, Subaru, and downright fucking sexy.
Simon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 07:32 AM   #8547
SlyCayer
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Aozora White Pearl
Location: Limoges, Ontario
Posts: 81
Thanks: 0
Thanked 33 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Where it is, I am in! Keep us posted where everyone is meeting. Trainyards works for me.
SlyCayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:16 AM   #8548
UMB FR-S
Senior Member
 
UMB FR-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
I feel like south keys may be busy still at 9 due to wall Mart and loblaws being there and closing quite late. If everyone is good with trainyards we can try that out Friday at 830 in front of the golf town
__________________
-- Kenny
"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar."
UMB FR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:35 AM   #8549
FRS_Ken
((•||=(86)=||•))
 
FRS_Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: '13 FR-S Ultramarine 6AT; '13 Yaris
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 979
Thanked 592 Times in 373 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMB FR-S View Post
I feel like south keys may be busy still at 9 due to wall Mart and loblaws being there and closing quite late. If everyone is good with trainyards we can try that out Friday at 830 in front of the golf town
That's fine
I still hate all of the eastbound roads to get there Hint Club, Riverside east if Bank and the 417 east of Nicholas all suck for surface quality
Industrial is great lol
FRS_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:51 AM   #8550
UMB FR-S
Senior Member
 
UMB FR-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS_Ken View Post
That's fine
I still hate all of the eastbound roads to get there Hint Club, Riverside east if Bank and the 417 east of Nicholas all suck for surface quality
Industrial is great lol
Most of the roads suck right now haha
__________________
-- Kenny
"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar."
UMB FR-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 08:57 AM   #8551
HeadBanger
Senior Member
 
HeadBanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: '14 Subaru BRZ
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 979
Thanks: 204
Thanked 409 Times in 260 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS_Ken View Post
That's fine
I still hate all of the eastbound roads to get there Hint Club, Riverside east if Bank and the 417 east of Nicholas all suck for surface quality
Industrial is great lol
Would love to see you spend a day in Quebexico lol


Roads aren't that bad in Ottawa
__________________
Life's too short to drive a boring car
HeadBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 11:05 AM   #8552
lxsedan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 BRZ SWP
Location: Canada
Posts: 172
Thanks: 26
Thanked 29 Times in 19 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Animenorth?
It was in the plans to check it out but I don't think we'll have time. Going to try Archery Tag for a friends bday!
lxsedan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 12:39 PM   #8553
Dreamer
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 Raven Black FRS
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 34
Thanks: 5
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxsedan View Post
It was in the plans to check it out but I don't think we'll have time. Going to try Archery Tag for a friends bday!
Heeey, that looks fun....hrm...might have to try it myself while I'm up there this weekend!
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 01:09 PM   #8554
Mr.HacKeR
Member
 
Mr.HacKeR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: '14 BRZ
Location: Canada, Ottawa ON
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I wonder if we can use Future shop parking lot. The one on Merivale is closed and the parking is huge
Mr.HacKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.