|
|
#57 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: 2015 Fr-s Firestorm
Location: San Diego/Central Valley
Posts: 367
Thanks: 208
Thanked 118 Times in 77 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#58 |
|
Turning is for Nerds
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: 35 characters is not enough
Location: PDX
Posts: 1,974
Thanks: 836
Thanked 1,259 Times in 717 Posts
Mentioned: 186 Post(s)
|
Just bought another project for the winter
![]() Not bad for $40 |
|
|
|
|
|
#59 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: '23 CWP BRZ
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,665
Thanks: 1,262
Thanked 1,126 Times in 533 Posts
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
|
Reviving this thread!
I started riding back in 2011 with a '08 Kawasaki 250R. Loved that bike, it was great to learn on. ![]() Put around 15,000 miles on her, and then upgraded to a '05 Kawasaki ZX6R. It was fun as hell to ride on, and I learned a lot. I sold her about a year ago to fund my rocket bunny kit, which I ended up not doing. ![]() ![]() Well. I couldn't take it anymore, and ran into an AWESOME deal last night. Found a '06 ZX10R with a full Jardine exhaust, Power Commander III, HIDs, and 16,000 miles. For only $4,500...freaking steal. Took it out last night with a buddy who has the same bike..these things are bats out of hell. ![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#60 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Drives: 2021 Toyota Supra 2020 4Runner
Location: New Plymouth, ID
Posts: 701
Thanks: 1,396
Thanked 829 Times in 346 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
I bought a 2007 KTM 990 Adventure...will get PICs put up in a little bit...
Super neat bike...it can really do about anything. |
|
|
|
|
|
#61 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Drives: 15frs 89volvo765&780
Location: TX
Posts: 100
Thanks: 17
Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
I have a cbr49rr (ruckus). I high sided my friends cfr230l trying to keep up with him on a xr650 two weeks ago and broke my clavicle. I bought a helmet like an hour before it happened probably saved my life. Never even had a headache.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#62 |
|
Inactive Member
Join Date: Apr 2014
Drives: N/A
Location: N/A
Posts: 717
Thanks: 988
Thanked 4,214 Times in 1,820 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#63 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited
Location: United States
Posts: 299
Thanks: 11
Thanked 118 Times in 91 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
|
I've got a 93 Nighthawk 750, which was my first bike and I'll be putting up for sale. I recently bought a 94 vfr750, it has 4 into 1 headers and a left exit exhaust.
__________________
2013 BRZ Limited 6MT
2014 Ram 1500 Quad Cab Black Ram - 8 speed with 3.21 gears 1994 Honda VFR750 - Two brothers 4-1 left side exit exhaust 1993 Honda CB750 Nighthawk |
|
|
|
|
|
#64 |
|
Guy on internet
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: Slowly
Location: PA
Posts: 582
Thanks: 1,407
Thanked 492 Times in 233 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
Got a new Triumph Tiger 800XC
|
|
|
|
|
|
#65 |
|
Member
Join Date: Sep 2014
Drives: 2015
Location: NY
Posts: 68
Thanks: 0
Thanked 29 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
|
![]()
|
|
|
|
|
|
#66 |
|
Daedalus Moto
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 05 LGT Wagon, 08 R6 Race Bike
Location: Sebastopol, CA
Posts: 641
Thanks: 1,285
Thanked 693 Times in 365 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
Repainted! Ready to race
[IMG] [/IMG]Got my novice license, numbers on, ready to ride in rain but it was pouring so hard too much standing water they canceled the race ![]() [IMG] [/IMG]
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#67 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 FRS 6MT
Location: Miramar
Posts: 71
Thanks: 194
Thanked 155 Times in 70 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
|
here are my current girls... You can say that I also have bike A.D.D. in the past 20 years I have owned just about every bike brand out there...
![]() The wife and both ride. I also control ride for a track organization and do some club racing... I'm usually the back marker ![]() The first one is my lazy mans bike... it is an MV Augusta Brutale RR, the wife's bike is an Aprilia RSV4R and my dual purpose bike is a Aprilia RSV4R Factory. She works as a street queen and has hard days as a track slut... Love my girls. |
|
|
|
|
|
#68 |
|
Daedalus Moto
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: 05 LGT Wagon, 08 R6 Race Bike
Location: Sebastopol, CA
Posts: 641
Thanks: 1,285
Thanked 693 Times in 365 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
|
Your bikes are gorgeous man I'm super jealous. Just wow
__________________
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: (formerly) 2013 Raven FR-S
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 396
Thanks: 117
Thanked 218 Times in 136 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
|
Awesome, awesome rides. Not much else I can think to say to those pictures; they are beautiful!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#70 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2014
Drives: 2013 FRS 6MT
Location: SoCal
Posts: 120
Thanks: 11
Thanked 57 Times in 30 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
|
Just letting everyone know I work for a huge warehouse for motorcycle parts. We got seriously the best deals and will price match any deals you find. If you want check out our website www.speedaddictcycles.com, we got tons of stuff. PM me if you need any help or questions about our products.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Lotus Motorcycle... | Atropine | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 6 | 02-25-2014 04:03 PM |
| New Motorcycle | LaraCutforth | Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions | 1 | 07-23-2012 12:49 AM |
| FRS/BRZ vs. motorcycle? | 86fanatic | FR-S / BRZ vs.... | 62 | 06-22-2012 08:33 AM |
| Got a motorcycle instead | BronxBomber13 | Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] | 20 | 04-01-2012 08:54 AM |