follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-04-2015, 02:39 PM   #8359
Gary in NJ
Senior Member
 
Gary in NJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Drives: WR Blue BRZ, 240Z
Location: Amongst the twisty roads
Posts: 587
Thanks: 21
Thanked 412 Times in 206 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Thanks for the link. Interesting read for sure. I'd be interested in something like the Procede. I hope that it will be able to work with my 1.5 installation.
__________________
Phantom ESC, ECUtek Tune, Nameless Front Pipe & Axle Back, Enkei RS+M 17x8 et35, OEM+Ref


Gary in NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 02:43 PM   #8360
Shiv@Openflash
Senior Member
 
Shiv@Openflash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2013 FRS
Location: SF, CA
Posts: 2,629
Thanks: 1,055
Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,494 Posts
Mentioned: 605 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WNDSRFR View Post
It's been awfully quiet lately. Something big must be in the works.
Shiv@Openflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 03:26 PM   #8361
shellslinger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Drives: Whiteout FRS
Location: DFW, TX
Posts: 597
Thanks: 210
Thanked 310 Times in 186 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiv@Openflash View Post
Damn can't wait
shellslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #8362
gtfapollo
Member
 
gtfapollo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Drives: Velocity Orange
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 59
Thanks: 30
Thanked 26 Times in 15 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
What it feels like...
Attached Images
 
gtfapollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:01 PM   #8363
stevo585
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: White 2014 BRZ
Location: Orlando, FL.
Posts: 519
Thanks: 131
Thanked 155 Times in 109 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
How do you get on the "list"? I emailed the website with no answer...

Thanks.
stevo585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:04 PM   #8364
raven1231
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: 2013 Firestorm FR-S, 2016 DGM WRX
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posts: 4,580
Thanks: 8,264
Thanked 3,118 Times in 1,667 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo585 View Post
How do you get on the "list"? I emailed the website with no answer...

Thanks.
You're on the list if you emailed him. he doesn't respond until it's ready to ship.
raven1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 05:09 PM   #8365
fenton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,086
Thanks: 526
Thanked 1,614 Times in 726 Posts
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo585 View Post
How do you get on the "list"? I emailed the website with no answer...

Thanks.
Pm Robftss on this forum to be placed on the waiting list.

Thanks
fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 07:26 PM   #8366
stevo585
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Drives: White 2014 BRZ
Location: Orlando, FL.
Posts: 519
Thanks: 131
Thanked 155 Times in 109 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenton View Post
Pm Robftss on this forum to be placed on the waiting list.

Thanks
Ok thanks guys. Hopefully its not like next year until it ships
stevo585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 09:18 PM   #8367
fenton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,086
Thanks: 526
Thanked 1,614 Times in 726 Posts
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo585 View Post
Ok thanks guys. Hopefully its not like next year until it ships
Its about 6 months wait currently. Rob has really worked on making the best possible kit for performance and ease of installation. The new rev 2 kit hits all those points and is a easier installation than the first gen kit.
fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015, 10:30 PM   #8368
yo joshman
Member
 
yo joshman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Drives: ae86/frs
Location: calgary
Posts: 56
Thanks: 108
Thanked 29 Times in 13 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
How can I add myself to the list? Also how much is the price for the latest revision as well as wait times. Ive read up on the first unit and was already intrigued and scaled over to the last page trying to find a link and price. Any help will be appreciated.
yo joshman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:19 PM   #8369
j_Zer0
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: Asphalt FRS 2014
Location: Birmingham, Alabama
Posts: 89
Thanks: 37
Thanked 29 Times in 13 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenton View Post
Its about 6 months wait currently. Rob has really worked on making the best possible kit for performance and ease of installation. The new rev 2 kit hits all those points and is a easier installation than the first gen kit.
6 months? Hmm. You'd know better than I would Fenton, but I'm two weeks away from the 6 month mark and I don't think I'm at the top of the list by any means. Hope I'm wrong.

At any rate, I've heard quite a few owners say it's worth the wait so I'm hanging in there.
__________________
ESC+OFH | Borla Axleback | Helix clear side markers | Opti-coat | Beatsonic v2 Sharkfin antenna | TRD lowering springs | TRD sway bars | 18" Enkei Kojins + PSSs
j_Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 11:43 PM   #8370
fenton
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S
Location: Calgary
Posts: 2,086
Thanks: 526
Thanked 1,614 Times in 726 Posts
Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_Zer0 View Post
6 months? Hmm. You'd know better than I would Fenton, but I'm two weeks away from the 6 month mark and I don't think I'm at the top of the list by any means. Hope I'm wrong.

At any rate, I've heard quite a few owners say it's worth the wait so I'm hanging in there.
I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks

Fenton
fenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 02:26 PM   #8371
zc06_kisstherain
 
zc06_kisstherain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Drives: SWP BRZ
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,196
Thanks: 727
Thanked 670 Times in 510 Posts
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenton View Post
I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks

Fenton

dammm... it's becoming almost 5 months for me. i hope i am on next batch list as well
zc06_kisstherain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:47 PM   #8372
Account Attempt No. 4
Member
 
Account Attempt No. 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Limited
Location: The North
Posts: 95
Thanks: 67
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Its been way more than 6 months for me.. but I'm okay with waiting if it means a better kit by the time I'm up on the list
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
No it's not. - Yes it is. - It'll make 400 whp. - No, it'll only make 200 whp and break down all the time. - Oil temperatures!! - This will never happen. - But the other kit. - Turbo is better. - No, supercharger is better. - Rotrex sucks. - You suck. - Perrin said. - But Visconti said.
Account Attempt No. 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
26$ / wtq, affordable boost, better than turbo, brz electric supercharger, do want, dumbass freddy, electric shrimpage, electric supercharger, electronic supercharger, epic thread tag, fanboy circle jerk!, freddy keyboardwarrior, frs electric supercharger, get a real blower, haters gonna hate, hows the battery life?, lol, moar powa, nos with battery, one gear race champion, only pulls hard once, phantom charge, pm-robftss to order!, release date=not yet, release it already!, released!, rice, shut up and take our $$$, snake oil claims, street only, super pursuit mode, the price isn't known yet, tq300 plzkkthxbai, wooshy noise, yes turbo is better, yes turbo is expensive


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Circuit Motorsports - Vortech Supercharger FR-S Build + Full Perrin Exhaust & Extras Circuit Motorsports Member's Car Journals 4 03-21-2013 04:45 PM
Subaru BRZ : Full Throttle, powerslide, hard revving & ride ESBjiujitsu BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 20 05-30-2012 06:43 PM
86 Full Throttle Video + another. Aus86 FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 2 04-02-2012 07:07 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.