follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

User Tag List

Old 05-29-2014, 01:32 AM   #15
Thrilled

Drives: FR-S Whiteout 2013
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ardmore Toyota - unprofessional, incompetent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laika View Post
Gary how far do you feel like traveling?

Thompson Toyota in Doylestown is an excellent dealership with great customer service.

But if you do decide on looking into further dealerships I suggest you avoid Conicelli and Ardmore Toyota and you're better off having your barber work on your car than taking it to Peruzzi Toyota.

Thanks for the heads up. Ardmore was a great sales experience, but clueless for Service. They don't seem to know how to return a phone call. My FR-S was in for the standard service.

I had two issues to address: squeaky high pressure fuel pump and difficulty shifting into 1st & 2nd. The allegedly replaced the pump, but now it chirps again… Nobody there had any creative ideas about what to do with the shifting difficulty. I had to take the tech for a drive so he could see the problem in action. They were suppose to consult with Toyota engineering and report to me.

After several messages to the Service Writer and Service Manager, I've given up hope that they have a technician there capable of dealing with these problems. Frankly, the threads on this forum have be FAR more helpful.

Anyone have any updates for better service in the Southeast PA area?

Anyone run into difficulty getting another Scion dealer to deal with an on-going service issue?
Thrilled is offline   Reply With Quote