follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2014, 08:20 AM   #1
Mikem53

Drives: FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Circuit motorsports/ BRZ-parts.com lousy service STAY AWAY

I purchased some mirrors thru circuit motorsports.net / BRZ-parts.com last month.. Waited for two weeks BEFORE I got a tracking number for my shipment. Tracking number showed INVALID so I sent them a email. Days later I received a message back saying they gave me the wrong tracking info.
The NEW tracking info showed the item was just now being shipped!
So over 3 weeks now and the item is now just being shipped because I sent them a note!! No rush on the item or anything to make it right.. Total BS.. STAY away..
Mikem53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:46 AM   #2
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer

Drives: 2006 Honda S2000
Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,055 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to King Tut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikem53 View Post
I purchased some mirrors thru circuit motorsports.net / BRZ-parts.com last month.. Waited for two weeks BEFORE I got a tracking number for my shipment. Tracking number showed INVALID so I sent them a email. Days later I received a message back saying they gave me the wrong tracking info.
The NEW tracking info showed the item was just now being shipped!
So over 3 weeks now and the item is now just being shipped because I sent them a note!! No rush on the item or anything to make it right.. Total BS.. STAY away..
My advice is to contact Tristan @Circuit Motorsports through PM. Did the website give any indication if the part was in fact in stock or would be shipped any sooner than 3 weeks? I ordered multiple times from them through contacting them on here in a PM. Perhaps he can fill in the information on what happened.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
Fizz
Senior Addict

Drives: 86 GT
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
That's odd. I've ordered stuff from them a few times, and had the items shipped all the way to Australia without issues. I usually PM them directly to place an order, and the communication and service has been excellent.
Fizz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fizz For This Useful Post:
Circuit Motorsports (05-20-2014)
Old 05-06-2014, 11:50 AM   #4
evomike

Drives: frs
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
My advice is to contact Tristan @Circuit Motorsports through PM. Did the website give any indication if the part was in fact in stock or would be shipped any sooner than 3 weeks? I ordered multiple times from them through contacting them on here in a PM. Perhaps he can fill in the information on what happened.
its most likely this some parts are not in stock and take some time to get
evomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 12:02 PM   #5
Mikem53

Quote:
I got the shipping notice a couple of weeks ago. Tried tracking it and it was invalid. So I contacted them weeks later and then all of a sudden I get a new tracking number and it was just shipped that day.. I doubt they would have shipped at all if I didn't write them and have them look into it. And yes it was in stock according to the website
Old 05-06-2014, 12:17 PM   #6
ZOMBRZ

Drives: 2014 CBS BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I've ordered from them a few times as well and haven't had any issues. The communication was great. Although one time I made a purchase never got the email that my package was shipped. So 3 days later I PMed them on here and he gave me the tracking number. It turned out I was receiving the package that same day.

Maybe you just had a bad experience? Happens to every company. Or possibly the item you ordered was backordered and it shipped directly from the manufacturer.
ZOMBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZOMBRZ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2014, 12:23 PM   #7
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer

Quote:
I got the shipping notice a couple of weeks ago. Tried tracking it and it was invalid. So I contacted them weeks later and then all of a sudden I get a new tracking number and it was just shipped that day.. I doubt they would have shipped at all if I didn't write them and have them look into it. And yes it was in stock according to the website
Your statement makes it sound like they were trying to scam you and never intended to ship the product unless you contacted them. I find that hard to believe, but I would like to hear their side of the story. Mistakes do happen and things do fall between the cracks even at the best companies in the world.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:40 PM   #8
Mikem53

Quote:
Your statement makes it sound like they were trying to scam you and never intended to ship the product unless you contacted them. I find that hard to believe, but I would like to hear their side of the story. Mistakes do happen and things do fall between the cracks even at the best companies in the world.
I never said I was being scammed. I posted my buying experience with them.
Thought it could have been handled better than it was.. No need for you to come to that conclusion. Just posting my buying experience with them in the appropriate forum.
And I stand by my statement that if I didn't contact them my item would not have shipped..
Old 05-06-2014, 01:48 PM   #9
Mikem53

Quote:
And where do you see the word scam or any resemblance of it in my title or posts? I'm glad you want to hear there side of the story... I'll sleep better now..
Old 05-06-2014, 01:53 PM   #10
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer

Quote:
And I stand by my statement that if I didn't contact them my item would not have shipped..
That is the definition of being scammed, when you send money for a product and don't receive it.
Old 05-06-2014, 01:56 PM   #11
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer

Quote:
I'm glad you want to hear there side of the story... I'll sleep better now..
I don't care how you sleep at night. You posted a review advising people stay away from Circuit Motorsports, so I would like to hear their side of the story. Figured I would add their +26 iTrader rating:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/itrader.php?u=7603
Old 05-06-2014, 04:45 PM   #12
Mikem53

Quote:
That is the definition of being scammed, when you send money for a product and don't receive it.
OH BS.. thats not how I stated it.. quit dramatizing shit..
Old 05-06-2014, 04:47 PM   #13
Mikem53

Quote:
I don't care how you sleep at night. You posted a review advising people stay away from Circuit Motorsports, so I would like to hear their side of the story. Figured I would add their +26 iTrader rating:

http://www.ft86club.com/forums/itrader.php?u=7603
I said stay away.. lousy customer service.. try reading the title and post next time. Not my problem if you dont see it that way.. im sure if it was your stuff.. it would be different..
I know what I was saying and didnt need your inflated sensationalism to start something .. theres enough of that on here already.
Old 05-06-2014, 04:55 PM   #14
tonystewart

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Raven
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Sorry to hear of your poor experience Mikem53
I've had nothing but success, outstanding service, great pricing on parts, and fought for me to get a refund from a questionable manufacturer.
Tristan gets a thumbs up from me
May'12 AT Raven, OFT V2, Perrin IntakeTube, Pulley & Overpipe,HKS Snorkel,FA20 EL Header,Nameless Frontpipe w/ Helmholtz, Crawford AOS, Cusco O2W Cooler, Grimmspeed Strut/MC Brace, Winjets w/D2S 3.0 HID by Illuminating Lighworkx, Fogs w/EU Stalk, LED's, JDM UnderPanels, Diffuser, Rigid Collars, Whiteline, HVT Camber Plates, Koni's, Swift Springs, GTSpec LCA, SPC Toearms, DBA 4K T-Slot Rotors, Ferodo DS2500, Vorshlag BrakeLines, MichelinPSS, 5Axis Wing, Raammat, Ensolite, JPM Coachworks, OEM+Ref400, 20mmspacers, TOMS
tonystewart is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tonystewart For This Useful Post: