follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]

Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] For all off-topic discussion topics.

View Poll Results: How long will you keep your 86?
About a year, then I will usually/probably upgrade. 1 1.20%
Until my lease is up, then we'll see. 2 2.41%
Until the next cool car comes out that I want. 7 8.43%
At least until the finance term is over. 8 9.64%
I have no intent to sell/trade/upgrade for the foreseeable future. 65 78.31%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #29
rice_classic
Senior Member
 
rice_classic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: Nevermorange FRS
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 4,176
Thanks: 758
Thanked 4,215 Times in 1,809 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
I had originally planned 5 years. July will be 2 years. I think I'm' going to pay it off next month and just enjoy it (and having no payment) for another 3-5 years.
__________________
PRO86 | STL | LuckyDog
rice_classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:31 PM   #30
f0rge
head of infinite swagger
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: 2013 FR-S 6MT
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,577
Thanks: 238
Thanked 556 Times in 378 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
I got the car on a 3 year lease. When that's up I'm going to have to look over the numbers to see what makes more sense. Unless there's money to be made buying it out I'll likely return it.

While I do love the car, it's my only car, and the lack of sound deadening is really starting to get annoying. It's to the point where I dread taking the car anywhere more than 30 mins away because the road noise is so grating.
__________________
2019 Golf R 6MT - current daily...I need another coupe
2008 Civic Si - winter beater
2000 Silverstone M5 6MT - SOLD
2013 Ultramarine FR-S 6MT - Car Journal - SOLD
2004 AlpineWhite M3 6MT - SOLD
f0rge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how long did it take..... guslucatero Southern California 19 03-11-2014 03:12 PM
Lug Bolts: How long is too long? BlueDubbinTDI Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 15 12-31-2013 12:28 PM
Cinco de Slamo Meet in Long Beach NY (Long Island) whitefrs New England 11 05-01-2013 09:03 AM
So long tC hello BRZ WorldRallyBlueBRZ BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 58 12-04-2012 01:07 PM
How Long does it take?? whitefrs NY / NJ / CT / PA 25 08-21-2012 08:28 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.