|
|
#3641 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
Just put up my tire racks today. Turned out pretty good just made out of 2x4 for like 25 bucks. Holds 16 tires easily possibly 20 depending on size!
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#3642 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: 2013 wrb brz
Location: ottawa
Posts: 352
Thanks: 11
Thanked 171 Times in 84 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
|
Does anyone happen to have an extra bluetooth obd reader ?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#3643 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2022 WRB BRZ Sport-Tech
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,746
Thanks: 131
Thanked 1,411 Times in 715 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
|
I ordered a new one, from the torque recommended list, last night. Should arrive next week. When it does, my current flaky one will be up for grabs.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk |
|
|
|
|
|
#3644 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Drives: FR-S Firestorm 6MT
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,881
Thanks: 345
Thanked 1,389 Times in 628 Posts
Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3645 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2022 WRB BRZ Sport-Tech
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,746
Thanks: 131
Thanked 1,411 Times in 715 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
|
I went with this one.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/OBDLink-LX-Sc...787e3bc&_uhb=1 It was the cheapest of the recommended models that I could find. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3646 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Drives: FR-S Firestorm 6MT
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,881
Thanks: 345
Thanked 1,389 Times in 628 Posts
Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3647 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS Raven
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,646
Thanks: 1,271
Thanked 1,322 Times in 658 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
|
hey Andre
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3648 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: 2022 WRB BRZ Sport-Tech
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 1,746
Thanks: 131
Thanked 1,411 Times in 715 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
|
Quote:
I figure for the extra $$$, I will avoid the frustration of having a flakey one. I could use my OFT for logging as well, but I want to run with Torque. The feature I am really looking forward to is the track video overlay which will overlay the sensor data onto the video recording. Besides, I think this puts me ahead of Norm in one category of add-ons.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3649 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
hey @Pbrown where did you find this oft issue at 4000 rpm? would like to read what people ate saying about this
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#3650 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: 2013 Scion FRS Raven
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 1,646
Thanks: 1,271
Thanked 1,322 Times in 658 Posts
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
|
Sotware tuning
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3651 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
apparently nothing to worry about!
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
#3652 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Drives: '20 Pure Red BRZ, '20 Torch Red C8
Location: Canada
Posts: 288
Thanks: 94
Thanked 178 Times in 86 Posts
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
|
Hey Kenny, in case you didn't get the email from Scion yet, you can now sign up for the 2014 Contingency Program here: http://www.scion.ca/scion/en/lifesty...ng/contingency
Edit: Oops, I just saw the other threads in the forum. Oh well. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3653 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Drives: FR-S Firestorm 6MT
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,881
Thanks: 345
Thanked 1,389 Times in 628 Posts
Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3654 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Drives: Ultramarine Blue FR-S
Location: ottawa
Posts: 875
Thanks: 106
Thanked 354 Times in 195 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
|
Quote:
Ya I got the email but looks like the rewards are allot less this year. 1st only gets you 100$ this year... And you get 40$ as participation... I don't like the payout at all... Very disappointing. Looks like I beat you Andre just received my oft today and got it all loaded up already
__________________
-- Kenny"I don't always use heel/toe, but when I do it's because racecar." |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|