|
|
#43 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Location: NoVA
Posts: 345
Thanks: 60
Thanked 104 Times in 70 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
|
I should be able to make it. It's a long way by been wanting to come up for a while now. Be good to finally meet everybody too
|
|
|
|
|
|
#44 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Gray.
Location: VA.gina
Posts: 1,937
Thanks: 3,620
Thanked 2,086 Times in 995 Posts
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
|
Since I can't have two birthdays a year, I'm more leaning to making it.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#45 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Rocketbunny GT86
Location: Newport News, VA
Posts: 310
Thanks: 74
Thanked 180 Times in 87 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
|
I will consider
|
|
|
|
|
|
#47 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 BRZ CBS LTD MT, 02 WRX
Location: Fred. Co. Md.
Posts: 2,351
Thanks: 65
Thanked 1,113 Times in 628 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
|
Penciled in. My hearing should have returned to normal by Saturday (Friday at Maple Grove NHRA event) I love the smell of Nitro
in the afternoon.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#48 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Drives: 13 BRZ CBS LTD MT, 02 WRX
Location: Fred. Co. Md.
Posts: 2,351
Thanks: 65
Thanked 1,113 Times in 628 Posts
Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
|
Cricket Fest????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................
You decide...................
|
|
|
|
|
|
#49 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Drives: 2022 WRB BRZ; 1993 Skyline GT-R
Location: Pearl City, HI
Posts: 977
Thanks: 331
Thanked 237 Times in 170 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
|
__________________
|
|
|
|
|
|
#50 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: Gray.
Location: VA.gina
Posts: 1,937
Thanks: 3,620
Thanked 2,086 Times in 995 Posts
Mentioned: 67 Post(s)
|
Play one, use one, step on one? Not sure which goes where
|
|
|
|
|
|
#51 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Location: Rockville, MD
Posts: 97
Thanks: 444
Thanked 42 Times in 33 Posts
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
|
Definitely (probably) gonna be there!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#52 |
|
Rugger Extraordinaire
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: 1997 Miata, R.I.P. 2013 Red FR-S
Location: Derwood, Maryland, United States
Posts: 538
Thanks: 142
Thanked 258 Times in 145 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
|
I'll be in Wisconsin
__________________
1994 Plymouth Acclaim - Engine died and went to cash for clunkers
2001 Dodge Neon R/T- Hydro-locked engine and parted out 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V - Traded for next car 2013 Scion FR-S - Got taken out by a distracted driver while I was sleeping. Total loss. 1997 Mazda Miata - Current |
|
|
|
|
|
#53 |
|
Supra Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Drives: AE86 & BRZ
Location: Merica maryland
Posts: 877
Thanks: 717
Thanked 491 Times in 288 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
|
![]() Hey, I can bear lee wait. Will there bee food there?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#54 |
|
Member
Join Date: Jan 2013
Drives: Argento FR-S
Location: Linthicum MD
Posts: 14
Thanks: 10
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
|
I might actually be able to make it out for this one! The calendar is marked. If you guys need any help with setup or food/ drinks let me know @Pure Automotive. I'll also try and bring something for the toy drive @ftc~brz.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
__________________
Shiny as Hell.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#55 |
|
Done
Join Date: Sep 2012
Drives: WRB BRZ
Location: MD
Posts: 1,875
Thanks: 9,948
Thanked 4,936 Times in 2,101 Posts
Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
|
I know I just said it on the other thread but I can't say it enough! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!
To Brady and all the members here! You guys rock! It's not required to bring a new unwrapped toy for the Toy Drive but any donation is greatly appreciated. I know others have volunteered to help and that really warms my heart. We will start by stuffing my car and see how many we actually fill up!! Either way good times will be had by all! Last edited by ftc~brz; 09-03-2013 at 05:51 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
#56 |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: WRB BRZ
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Posts: 114
Thanks: 82
Thanked 94 Times in 43 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Pure Automotive's Mid Atlantic Summer Bash 2013 Pictures and DYNO RESULTS! | Pure Automotive | Mid-Atlantic | 57 | 07-27-2013 12:19 PM |
| Forum Fest 2013 Fan Favorite, help me win! | Wonderbar | Northwest | 10 | 06-20-2013 02:31 AM |
| Forum Fest 2013 Fan Favorite! Vote for me! | Wonderbar | BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics | 5 | 06-18-2013 10:04 PM |
| PTUNING's 1st annual FT86Club Dyno Day/Meet May 18th 2013 | Events@Ptuning | Mid-Atlantic | 57 | 05-28-2013 02:07 PM |
| Dealership won't fix 2012 TSB about the cricket noise on my 2013 FR-S | official_george | Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB | 42 | 05-22-2013 07:54 PM |