follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment

Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment Anything related to in-car electronics, navigation, and infotainment.

View Poll Results: Which enclosure model would you most like to see come through production first?
8" Passenger side enclosure 77 21.63%
8" Driver side enclosure 16 4.49%
10" Passenger side enclosure 136 38.20%
10" Driver side enclosure 36 10.11%
Pair of 8" enclosures 56 15.73%
Pair of 10" enclosures 83 23.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 356. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 07-29-2013, 03:51 PM   #113
Integrity Concepts

Drives: Concepts
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Business update

Rest assured.... WE ARE STILL IN BUSINESS and working to get our shop fully operational again. We have moved our shop to Bothell, WA and are currently building our new space. It has taken MUCH longer than we expected and for that, again, we apologize. To all the customers that have not heard back from me, I apologize that some of your emails have gotten neglected in the shuffle here. We are doing our best.

About calling over google voice, our phones do not ring outside of our business hours which are 9-7pm Monday thru Friday and 10-5 on Saturdays PST. We have checked our messages and have not had any messages left on our business line. We understand that this might be an error on the phone line's side so we will get a dedicated shop phone once the building is completely built. We will add that contact number to the website and edit the google info once the phone line is in place.

As for the pre-order pages that are down, we were told that it is an automated system glitch that happened because I lost track of time the day my vendor dues needed to be paid and paid them the following day. We have contacted the forum moderator to correct this and are still waiting for them to come back up.

We appriciate your patience throughout this process. We ARE NOT and WILL NOT leave our customers "high and dry".

Dan is very busy trying to get the shop operational but will update you on the build process of your enclosures seperately.
Integrity Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Integrity Concepts For This Useful Post:
ean611 (07-30-2013), shiro (07-30-2013)
Old 07-29-2013, 04:16 PM   #114
dunnr
Boston WhiteOut

Drives: 2013 FR-S white-out, 2015 MB C300W4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
kool
dunnr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dunnr For This Useful Post:
Integrity Concepts (07-30-2013)
Old 07-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #115
Integrity Concepts

Let me stress that we are a SMALL BUSINESS. When we started this business, we didn't expect it to boom this quickly so now we are having to expand sooner than expected to meet demand. This IS NOT a scam or a failing business.... this is pure and simple "growing pains". This manufacturing process is a new venture for us and there are bound to be hiccups and bumps along the road. Combine those with moving and you get this exact situation. Please stay with us.... you will NOT be dissapointed.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Integrity Concepts For This Useful Post:
ean611 (07-30-2013), zooki (07-29-2013)
Old 07-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #116
ean611

Drives: Crystal Black Silica BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity Concepts View Post
Let me stress that we are a SMALL BUSINESS. When we started this business, we didn't expect it to boom this quickly so now we are having to expand sooner than expected to meet demand. This IS NOT a scam or a failing business.... this is pure and simple "growing pains". This manufacturing process is a new venture for us and there are bound to be hiccups and bumps along the road. Combine those with moving and you get this exact situation. Please stay with us.... you will NOT be dissapointed.
Moving sucks.

Looking forward to the completed box.

Thanks!
ean611 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ean611 For This Useful Post:
Integrity Concepts (07-30-2013)
Old 07-30-2013, 04:41 PM   #117
Integrity Concepts

I will start off by saying I am very sorry for any delay to this pre order process and the lack of our clear communication over the recent weeks both on this forum and through our email. Things have been quite crazy around here to say the least, but without diving too much into it, I would like to share the following:

I want everyone to know that while we were very quickly out growing our space as a home based business, this particular move was not initiated by us and came very unexpectedly.

At the beginning if this month everything was on track for the production molds to be completed and the first of the model enclosures (8" Driver / 8" Passenger / 10" Driver) to ship out the last week of this month until about 3 weeks ago when we were hit with the aforementioned unexpected move. Our Landlords had not been using our rental payments to pay the mortgage on the property we have been in for the last 5 years, and they were more than 2 years behind on the payments and facing foreclosure. They decided to quickly list the home for sale and it sold within 3 days. Great for them, because they avoided foreclosure and even a short sale, but bad for us, as it left us with 30 days to find a place that would work for both my family and home based business (Integrity Concepts). As we mentioned in our previous posts, we found a place with space and land for us to set up a shop for the business and we are now in the process of putting the building up and moving everything between the homes, but this is no small task.

As you can imagine this situation is quite hectic on short notice and I have had little to no time over the past few weeks to finish up the production molds, or even have the business running at all (without a workspace). We are doing our very best through the physical move of things to make this transition into a new space as quickly as possible, so enclosures can get going again, so we sincerely apologize if our communication and updates have been delayed, a bit vague, or completely non existent over the last month.

We hope to be up and running again soon, but to be completely honest it is hard to gauge a time frame right now. I believe this whole move has put at least a 3 - 4 week delay on everything, but this is a very rough estimate.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and hope that everyone can understand and wait with us a little longer while we try to restore order.

In depth communication and technical questions take time from the shop being physically moved, and it may be a while before we can get back to everyone, so please have patience with us... But by all means, please let myself or Mel know know if you have any additional questions, comments, or concerns and if there is anything we can do to better serve you all through this rather lengthy pre order / production process and now unexpected move.

Thanks, Dan Addison
Integrity Concepts

Last edited by Integrity Concepts; 07-30-2013 at 04:46 PM. Reason: formating the long script
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Integrity Concepts For This Useful Post:
ean611 (07-31-2013), Iceblazer (08-16-2013), kmbkk (08-18-2013)
Old 07-30-2013, 04:57 PM   #118
FR-S Neck

Drives: FR-S Black Beauty
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity Concepts View Post
Our Landlords had not been using our rental payments to pay the mortgage on the property we have been in for the last 5 years, and they were more than 2 years behind on the payments and facing foreclosure. They decided to quickly list the home for sale and it sold within 3 days. Great for them, because they avoided foreclosure and even a short sale, but bad for us, as it left us with 30 days to find a place that would work for both my family and home based business (Integrity Concepts).

I smell civil suit!
FR-S Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #119
Integrity Concepts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S Neck View Post
I smell civil suit!
We thought so too, but after asking around we were told that the Landlords "can" legally use the rents as they please. We had lived there for 5 years and after the first year we were not in any binding lease agreement, so I guess that's our fault for getting comfortable and not being prepared for a worst case scenario at all times.

Our new place is a much better situation all around, and although this entire moving process has been very time consuming, costly, and extremely stressful, I am looking forward and truly excited to get things going again in our new space.

Last edited by Integrity Concepts; 07-30-2013 at 11:01 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Integrity Concepts For This Useful Post:
Murseman27 (08-18-2013)
Old 08-18-2013, 02:32 PM   #120
Murseman27

Drives: Volvo S60R
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupert View Post
I received my enclosure today

It's so much better than I could have ever made. I'm glad I didn't attempt making one. I'm so ready to do my audio install, but time is my enemy. I'm hoping to start installing everything in the next few weeks.
so how does it look and sound in the car
Murseman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #121
rupert
Audio & Bacon Junkie

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Ltd
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murseman27 View Post
so how does it look and sound in the car
I wish I could say it sounds awesome. I haven't installed it yet

I'm hoping to take some time off around Labor Day and get it in place.
rupert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #122
Chase Bays

Drives: FR-S | 335i | S13
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Keep up the good work guys! Moving sucks.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #123
Murseman27

Drives: Volvo S60R
Quote:
Originally Posted by rupert View Post
I wish I could say it sounds awesome. I haven't installed it yet

I'm hoping to take some time off around Labor Day and get it in place.

aghh well i cant wait to see
Murseman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #124
rupert
Audio & Bacon Junkie

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Ltd
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murseman27 View Post

aghh well i cant wait to see

lol! I will let you know once I install everything.
rupert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #125
ecko04
Seems Legit

Drives: Toyota
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
In for updates...my sub is pretty lonely with no enclosure to go in.
Old 08-21-2013, 01:35 PM   #126
Integrity Concepts

Things are really coming together and starting to get back to normal around here! We are no where near 100% again but we are seeing many of the processes come back in line. We finally finished getting our compressor wired up, plumbed, and running yesterday which is a huge necessity for the trimming and finishing steps. We have several Passenger side 10" enclosures waiting to be trimmed, several more awaiting the sound deadening treatment, and even a couple waiting for primer in preparation for paint. As soon as we get some of these Passenger side 10" enclosures moving through these processes and shipping again (especially for those who are still patiently waiting from the original pre order), I will start back on the 3 other production molds (8" Passenger side and 8" / 10" Driver side) where we left off. I am hoping this will be at the beginning of next week if all goes smoothly!

This move has been extremely overwhelming and as we all know time consuming, but we are very excited to see it all come back together in our new shop space, which is more than double the size of our last one. This space should allow little to no juggling of the various steps in the same areas (like we had to do before) thus saving time and hopefully increasing our production.

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes, and especially for being patient and sticking with us through this!

Dan - Integrity Concepts

Tags
audio stereo low end bass, fiberglass enclosure, stealthbox style, subwoofer speaker box, vehicle specific sub box