follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
MmmHamSandwich
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-25-2013, 10:08 AM
Replies:
57
If you had $10K to spend
Views:
13,255
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
You say performance, but what kind of...
You say performance, but what kind of performance? Street or track? Big difference in what you'll spend your money on. For the street spend money on what gives you the most excitement in your...
Forum:
CANADA
11-24-2013, 12:31 PM
Replies:
28
tips on getting out of the snow
Views:
9,249
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Traction control is very situational. Sometimes...
Traction control is very situational. Sometimes it is an enormous help in slippery conditions, occasionally it holds you back. Just tapping it once puts it in a getting unstuck mode so to speak, it...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
11-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Replies:
3,084
WHITEOUT FR-S Compilation
Views:
1,731,781
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I don't need Valenti's, I don't need Valenti's, I...
I don't need Valenti's, I don't need Valenti's, I don't need Valenti's...
I might need Valenti's.
Forum:
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
11-23-2013, 10:04 PM
Replies:
42
Lexon (Exclusive) LED Tails
Views:
34,256
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
lol, YouMadBroz? ...
lol, YouMadBroz?
http://i.imgur.com/gWhOvv9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8Dqurdy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/CREImJv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/n1klait.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Y7Gr6ki.jpg
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
11-23-2013, 06:09 PM
Replies:
20
Traction Control Freakout.
Views:
6,485
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
If traction gets really light on one wheel it...
If traction gets really light on one wheel it seems to do this. I've heard some people claim it is an e-dif function. There is a sharp uphill turn leaving my street so I end up doing this daily it...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-23-2013, 05:56 PM
Replies:
59
Gran Turismo 6 FR-S GPS visualizer for track junkies
Views:
22,930
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
This amazing new feature is being shown to you on...
This amazing new feature is being shown to you on the Scion FR-S, a car model exclusive to North America!
Watch as we demonstrate this feature on Willow Springs, a track in North America!
All...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
10-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Replies:
46
"Built By Passion" Toyota 86 assembly promo video
Views:
16,418
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Comprehensive overview of 86 assembly... ...
Comprehensive overview of 86 assembly...
Step 1: Wave the camshaft in all sorts of directions.
Step 2: Do the same for the rear fender assembly.
Step 3: Slide an engine up inside.
Step 4: HA!...
Forum:
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
10-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Replies:
80
What the 86 sedan version could look like (renders)
Views:
25,503
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
No! You cannot have this, Americans don't like...
No! You cannot have this, Americans don't like hatchbacks so we won't make it at all.
Shhhhhhhhh, shhhhh. Pay that no mind my friends.
Forum:
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
10-26-2013, 12:13 AM
Replies:
27
Android, bluetooth, Music, and the FR-S stock pioneer stereo
Views:
17,167
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Rocket Music Player. Volume and track...
Rocket Music Player.
Volume and track switching work! Song title and other information correctly display on the stock head unit. Rocket also understands and correctly orders all my playlists...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
09-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Replies:
41
OFFICIAL: 2013 Skyline drive Frs/Brz Cruise
Views:
14,759
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I hope you've got +5 on your license...
I hope you've got +5 on your license...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-29-2013, 12:27 AM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
My passenger window decided to totally die...
My passenger window decided to totally die tonight, while it was in the down position, while we're having torrential downpours, while I was trying to drive home from work.
Now I get to wake up...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Orange at Kroger off 301 yesterday.
Orange at Kroger off 301 yesterday.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-13-2013, 02:46 PM
Replies:
53
MD driver, first time pulled over in VA
Views:
9,510
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Not according to the cops I work with.
Not according to the cops I work with.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
08-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Replies:
53
MD driver, first time pulled over in VA
Views:
9,510
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
This. Not sure what the laws are concerning tint...
This. Not sure what the laws are concerning tint from out of state vehicles but assuming you aren't exempt, pay it.
I got pulled for no front tag (under very very BS circumstances of course,...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
08-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Replies:
33
Poll:
Help needed in choosing color rims for RED FR-S
Views:
30,461
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
My vote is for... ...
My vote is for...
http://i.imgur.com/m2rSvEX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BULPGhy.jpg
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
08-09-2013, 04:24 PM
Replies:
33
17" vs 18"
Views:
38,348
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Protip: Go on tire rack, use the tire search, and...
Protip: Go on tire rack, use the tire search, and act like you are putting in to get a staggered setup for a car. Do one pair in our 215/45-17 size and one pair in an 18" size of your choice....
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
08-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Replies:
44
Expensive light Rims+Expensive light Tires or Suspension+Cheaper Rims+Cheaper Tires?
Views:
14,153
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Depends on what you want out of the car. If you...
Depends on what you want out of the car. If you are truly after performance, such as wanting to be competitive at an autocross (whether this is a good car to be competitive is another question...)...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
08-09-2013, 03:39 PM
Replies:
467
The Watch Thread
Views:
168,893
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Ball Night Train. Sorry, I overcooked HDR on...
Ball Night Train.
Sorry, I overcooked HDR on the first image.
http://i.imgur.com/j1xc6Vf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WBTWsPi.jpg
Currently on a matching PVD band. Thank god for whoever decided...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
07-28-2013, 11:41 PM
Replies:
19,915
WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BRZ TODAY?
Views:
10,029,244
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Hi, hate to pester you but I've done a decent...
Hi, hate to pester you but I've done a decent amount of digging and it seems you're the only one who's bothered to take pictures of CR's on white using something other than a potato. For that I thank...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
05-31-2013, 03:18 PM
Replies:
92
My custom dash in my FRS
Views:
47,557
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Not feeling that particular design, however I...
Not feeling that particular design, however I appreciate the approach you took and the work you put into it.
Wouldn't surprise me if we see some more DIY's like this with different themes.
Forum:
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
05-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Replies:
0
Social group icon not working
Views:
2,454
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Social group icon not working
Hi. I've tried a few different things but I'm at a loss as to what I'm doing wrong or what the problem might be.
Just created a new social group for locals....
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Invites sent to interested parties. Group...
Invites sent to interested parties.
Group for the greater Richmond area: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/group.php?groupid=51
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I want LM style wheels soo bad.
I want LM style wheels soo bad.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-27-2013, 11:00 PM
Replies:
5,296
Mid-Atlantic Chat Thread
Views:
1,028,245
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Howdy neighbors. Any interest in a...
Howdy neighbors. Any interest in a Richmond/Central VA social group?
wdninja chappys4life civicdrivr xjohnx makalaka vtmike abcsmaj
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-27-2013, 10:23 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Black FR-S I think on Patrick Henry west of...
Black FR-S I think on Patrick Henry west of Ashland. Saw another twin, I think black or gray on Route 1 near Atlee Station.
Went about 10 months having seen only three twins in the wild. Now it...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
05-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Replies:
371
Why did you choose the BRZ over the FRS?
Views:
71,281
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
I ended up with the Scion since my BRZ never came...
I ended up with the Scion since my BRZ never came in. Don't regret it, it was nice to save some money.
Things that appealed to me about the BRZ over the FR-S, or at least used to:
HID's: The...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
05-24-2013, 02:40 PM
Replies:
21
Must have hit something. Will insurance cover this?
Views:
4,257
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Sand anything that sits proud, apply touchup,...
Sand anything that sits proud, apply touchup, then use this. You'll be needing it soon for your front bumper and hood if you don't already.
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-24-2013, 02:32 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Black BRZ southbound 95 next to Bass Pro south of...
Black BRZ southbound 95 next to Bass Pro south of Ashland.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
05-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Replies:
63
Is it bad to drive for short distances?
Views:
19,179
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Correct. My dad had a very short commute to his...
Correct. My dad had a very short commute to his office for several years with his 325i. Infrequent oil changes also probably didn't help. When his head gasket finally went out and we opened it up and...
Forum:
Mid-Atlantic
05-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Replies:
7,400
Mid-Atlantic spotting thread
Views:
1,490,812
Posted By
MmmHamSandwich
Blue BRZ on Cary. Probably the same one I saw...
Blue BRZ on Cary. Probably the same one I saw last July.
Showing results 121 to 150 of 500
Page 5 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
15
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.