follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 61 to 90 of 342
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Agent 86
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 03-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,742
Posted By Agent 86
SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 03-08-2016, 08:14 AM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
SOLD!!!

SOLD!!!
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 03-08-2016, 06:06 AM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
Price Update! Paypal $280.00 Free Shipping...

Price Update!

Paypal $280.00 Free Shipping (local pickup MD welcomed)
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 03-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,742
Posted By Agent 86
Price update! Paypal $280.00 Free Shipping

Price update!

Paypal $280.00 Free Shipping
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 03-06-2016, 06:56 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,742
Posted By Agent 86
Back on the market. PM if interested. :)

Back on the market. PM if interested. :)
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 03-05-2016, 07:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,742
Posted By Agent 86
Looks like cdq85 has answered all your questions....

Looks like cdq85 has answered all your questions. :)

Not sure shipping cost to Chicago (i would have to weigh the package), but I imagine somewhere between $18 -$23 UPS with insurance.

There's...
Forum: Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.) 03-04-2016, 12:43 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,742
Posted By Agent 86
FS: NEW - VALENTI Red Lens tail lights

.

Brand New. Never mounted.
Purchased from FT86 SpeedFactory
Includes FT86 SpeedFactory (air freshener, decal, discount card and of course the Laffy Taffy)


Paypal $280.00 Free Shipping...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 02-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
VALENTI Red Lens tail lights

Brand New. Never mounted.

Purchased from FT86 SpeedFactory

Includes FT86 SpeedFactory (air freshener, decal, discount card and of course the Laffy Taffy) :D

Local Pickup or meet at agreed...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 02-08-2016, 05:56 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 1,508
Posted By Agent 86
Looks good, and welcome! Do you have seat...

Looks good, and welcome!

Do you have seat covers installed? I've never seen a seat like that?

Are you sure that your Valenti leak was caused by the gasket? I ask because my right side Valenti...
Forum: BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum 02-07-2016, 05:15 PM
Replies: 526
Views: 410,962
Posted By Agent 86
...

...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 02-03-2016, 07:26 AM
Replies: 13
Views: 5,047
Posted By Agent 86
As seen on the National News. I saw this last...

As seen on the National News. I saw this last night on the CBS Evening news. Can't help but wonder if this driver was just caught out (fresh snow on the roof and hood).

My mildly lowered BRZ...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 01-31-2016, 07:10 PM
Replies: 2,022
Views: 591,633
Posted By Agent 86
In 2010 we bought a new Subaru Forester XT at...

In 2010 we bought a new Subaru Forester XT at Russell Subaru. Then 2 weeks later went back and bought a second identical XT. In September 2014, I traded my 2013 VW Golf R for my 2014 BRZ at...
Forum: Member's Car Journals 01-29-2016, 06:58 PM
Replies: 81
Views: 65,265
Posted By Agent 86
Your car looks great, and I really like the Z. ...

Your car looks great, and I really like the Z. Probably wasn't easy to let it go after 30 years!!! :confused0068:

I have the Katech 3rd brake light blinking module in our Outback and on our BRZ. ...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 01-29-2016, 06:16 PM
Replies: 22
Views: 8,839
Posted By Agent 86
:) Yeah, I did the same thing on my Golf R and...

:) Yeah, I did the same thing on my Golf R and it worked great.

Tried it on my BRZ not so good. I finally got all of the sticker removed, but it was a slow process. There is still a shiny...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 01-14-2016, 07:26 PM
Replies: 82
Views: 20,281
Posted By Agent 86
Consider using PayPal with 2 factor...

Consider using PayPal with 2 factor authentication. Any and all purchases have to be completed using an authorization code sent to your phone from PayPal. It's not convenient, but security never...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 01-07-2016, 08:26 PM
Replies: 7,400
Views: 1,490,812
Posted By Agent 86
Rt.27 Clarksburg this morning around 9:30 I saw 3...

Rt.27 Clarksburg this morning around 9:30 I saw 3 twins in less than 2 minutes. 2 white heading south or 27. Then 30 seconds later a WR Blue BRZ making a left turn off Little Seneca on to 27!

I...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 12-20-2015, 02:32 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 33,201
Posted By Agent 86
Great News!!! Yo, at FT86 Speed Factory...

Great News!!!

Yo, at FT86 Speed Factory made the decision to give me a credit for the total cost of my defective Valenti tail light. :happyanim:

As it turns out, my tail light actually had a...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 12-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Replies: 19,915
Views: 10,029,244
Posted By Agent 86
Do it! :lol: Installed mine last January. In...

Do it! :lol: Installed mine last January. In the garage with 2 Kerosene heaters. First time I had ever done any suspension work or a job this involved. Took me just about 5 hours, but such a...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 12-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Replies: 7,400
Views: 1,490,812
Posted By Agent 86
Spotted at Milestone shopping center in...

Spotted at Milestone shopping center in Germantown, MD.
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 12-11-2015, 07:49 PM
Replies: 19,915
Views: 10,029,244
Posted By Agent 86
Nice! RCE Yellows. One of my favorite...

Nice! RCE Yellows. One of my favorite modifications. What's in the red box?
.
.
.
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 12-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 8,674
Posted By Agent 86
I have had 3 Kimberly Clark Evolution fitted...

I have had 3 Kimberly Clark Evolution fitted covers for several cars. This was before we had a garage. I like the Evolution fabric covers as they protect against, hail, door dings and they repel...
Forum: Mid-Atlantic 12-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Replies: 7,400
Views: 1,490,812
Posted By Agent 86
A white FR-S or BRZ passed me at the intersection...

A white FR-S or BRZ passed me at the intersection of Clopper Rd. and Bureau Drive in Gaithersburg (Monday around 3:45 pm). Had a black wing and dark wheels with red highlighted circumference. You...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 12-08-2015, 06:52 AM
Replies: 24,847
Views: 8,828,293
Posted By Agent 86
Like the look and color. Is the "Tom's" logo...

Like the look and color. Is the "Tom's" logo engraved? I would have to fill in the letters with a dark color to not make the logo so obvious, but otherwise i like.
Forum: FR-S / BRZ vs.... 12-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Replies: 526
Views: 200,165
Posted By Agent 86
Can you lucky Porsche owners speak to cost for...

Can you lucky Porsche owners speak to cost for regularly scheduled maintenance, performing your own maintenance (oil change, brake pads etc.), and general user modifications/upgrades like those we...
Forum: Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB 12-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Replies: 164
Views: 75,912
Posted By Agent 86
It works! The squeaking is caused by friction. ...

It works! The squeaking is caused by friction. Try this, raise/lower the window while "gently" leaning the glass toward the interior of the car. The squeak goes away.

The wax reduces the...
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 11-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Replies: 194
Views: 76,468
Posted By Agent 86
I'm running mine with the OEM exhaust. I wanted...

I'm running mine with the OEM exhaust. I wanted a sporty more aggressive sound and this is perfect. No drone! When you first start up your car is when it's loudest. After the first 30 seconds, the...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 11-20-2015, 04:45 PM
Replies: 19,915
Views: 10,029,244
Posted By Agent 86
Intalled JPM Coachworks Alcantara knee pads and...

Intalled JPM Coachworks Alcantara knee pads and speaker covers. Also, wrapped the knee pad trim to match the dash and radio bezel.
Not a bad photo for an iPhone if i do say so myself. :)
.
.
.
Forum: Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV 11-19-2015, 01:14 PM
Replies: 150
Views: 57,675
Posted By Agent 86
Couple questions: 1.) Does adding this...

Couple questions:

1.) Does adding this system to my stock BRZ negate the use of the OEM/built-in equalizer and tone controls?

2.) What about fade and left to right controls? Are they still...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 11-17-2015, 12:15 PM
Replies: 86
Views: 33,201
Posted By Agent 86
Thanks. Yeah, I saw his thread and website while...

Thanks. Yeah, I saw his thread and website while researching the problem I was having.
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 11-17-2015, 07:02 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 33,201
Posted By Agent 86
Well it did not work. :( Using the 3M double...

Well it did not work. :( Using the 3M double sided tape with the Valenti gasket, did not prevent water from entering the tail light at the car wash.

I dried out the tail light as much as I...
Showing results 61 to 90 of 342

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.