follow ft86club on our
blog
,
twitter
or
facebook
.
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
Garage
Garage
Garages
Help
Community
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB
>
Search Forums
Search Results
Community Links
Members List
User Tagging Statistics
iTrader
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads
Sign Up
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Showing results 61 to 90 of 500
Search took
0.02
seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
Superhatch
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
11-15-2014, 03:12 AM
Replies:
21
Not Sure if Ripped Off or Got a Great Deal
Views:
5,842
Posted By
Superhatch
I think you got a good deal. If you got the TRD...
I think you got a good deal. If you got the TRD springs the price would have been higher, so in that sense you didn't get ripped off. Now...you were under the expectation that you were getting TRD...
Forum:
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
11-15-2014, 12:08 AM
Replies:
20
Super Street FR-S ITB
Views:
11,906
Posted By
Superhatch
http://ilovegram.com/m/852481499134803805_19285036...
http://ilovegram.com/m/852481499134803805_192850366
http://ilovegram.com/m/842810462537366722_192850366
All I could find.
Forum:
Forced Induction
11-13-2014, 10:34 PM
Replies:
19
Ultimate Racing Turbo Kit
Views:
9,221
Posted By
Superhatch
This should be the disclaimer on every turbo kit...
This should be the disclaimer on every turbo kit sold. :clap:
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
11-10-2014, 11:01 PM
Replies:
3,829
Official Formula 1 thread
Views:
721,717
Posted By
Superhatch
Only gif I could find. ...
Only gif I could find.
http://fotos.subefotos.com/a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif
BLAME GLOCK! ;)
I kinda just want Hamilton to go out Senna style in turn one, win the championship and...
Forum:
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
11-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Replies:
8
Watch "2014 BRZ lighting" on YouTube
Views:
3,106
Posted By
Superhatch
Why not? I think that it's really different...
Why not?
I think that it's really different and I can see how it would really add to a show car, or just generally draw a crowd.
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
11-03-2014, 01:06 AM
Replies:
18
Entertaining German GT86 review
Views:
5,846
Posted By
Superhatch
Id imagine driving at 120mph for a while would be...
Id imagine driving at 120mph for a while would be hard to do with this car, but I've got multiple 8 hour trips under my belt and love the way it feels. I do throw in some ear plugs on longer trips...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
11-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Replies:
163
Pipe dreams and poor life choices
Views:
53,267
Posted By
Superhatch
Oh...I'm with you 100%, it was just funny the way...
Oh...I'm with you 100%, it was just funny the way I read it. :D
Forum:
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
11-02-2014, 12:28 AM
Replies:
156
Oil leak solved - Raceseng billet aluminum cam plate
Views:
74,246
Posted By
Superhatch
I didn't have the gray RTV so I used the...
I didn't have the gray RTV so I used the black/high oil resistance. Full cure says 24h. I waited a few hours and hoped it was enough. Still got some leaking tonight.
Noted, let it cure as per...
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
10-31-2014, 11:13 PM
Replies:
163
Pipe dreams and poor life choices
Views:
53,267
Posted By
Superhatch
I lol'd.
I lol'd.
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
10-31-2014, 08:01 PM
Replies:
182
What Was Your First Car?
Views:
49,297
Posted By
Superhatch
87 Toyota Corolla hatchback. The first night...
87 Toyota Corolla hatchback.
The first night I had it I hit triple digits and got a flat about an hour later. That would mark the start of my love of hatchbacks. I've had 14 cars since then, all...
Forum:
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub --
Sponsored by The Tire Rack
10-16-2014, 10:17 PM
Replies:
153
2014-2015 Winter Tire & Wheel Discussion
Views:
61,859
Posted By
Superhatch
I just put 205/50/17's on my oem wheels. Im...
I just put 205/50/17's on my oem wheels. Im lowered on Eibach pro kits with B8's. I put on rally armor mud flaps and it makes the nubby tires look a bit more intentional.
You do lose some...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-10-2014, 05:11 PM
Replies:
114
quick questions about this car in snow
Views:
39,701
Posted By
Superhatch
Yup. That's exactly way I was doing. I was in no...
Yup. That's exactly way I was doing. I was in no way was discussing the idea of weight over the rear wheels and its effect on vehicles in snow...Just a direct comparison between the 86 and a pickup....
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Replies:
114
quick questions about this car in snow
Views:
39,701
Posted By
Superhatch
All of the farmers where I grew up always put two...
All of the farmers where I grew up always put two bags of sand in their old rwd pickups in the winter. I don't have any experience with it personally but most of the time if a group of farmers all do...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
10-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Replies:
3,829
Official Formula 1 thread
Views:
721,717
Posted By
Superhatch
I watch WEC, WRC, MotoGP and F1. Until WEC or...
I watch WEC, WRC, MotoGP and F1. Until WEC or the like becomes more popular F1 will still be the pinnacle of racing on the world stage. There are some other open cockpit series out there that have...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
10-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Replies:
3,829
Official Formula 1 thread
Views:
721,717
Posted By
Superhatch
WEC, Tudor and other endurance series all do this...
WEC, Tudor and other endurance series all do this as well. The idea is that unless there is a specific danger the race should continue. In fact F1 has been criticized of late for pulling the SC out...
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
10-06-2014, 12:22 PM
Replies:
3,829
Official Formula 1 thread
Views:
721,717
Posted By
Superhatch
I think Ricciardo had some pretty awesome passes...
I think Ricciardo had some pretty awesome passes as well. As usual the back of the pack was more exciting than the front of the race.
The only thing that disappoints me this season is the engine...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-06-2014, 11:53 AM
Replies:
114
quick questions about this car in snow
Views:
39,701
Posted By
Superhatch
I drove in two large snowstorms last year. One...
I drove in two large snowstorms last year. One locally, and one while driving from southern Ohio to southern Wisconsin. I had on snow-sport tires and won't suggest anyone use them in anything but...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
10-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Replies:
114
quick questions about this car in snow
Views:
39,701
Posted By
Superhatch
Snow tires = no problems. I'm going on...
Snow tires = no problems.
I'm going on Winter #3. I'd suggest not going with a snow sport tire if you get some serious snows. I did snow tires the first year, sold them and got a snow sport and...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
09-30-2014, 03:35 PM
Replies:
246
2015 Civic Type-R
Views:
79,523
Posted By
Superhatch
I would be interested if it were in the states. ...
I would be interested if it were in the states. Simply to legally own a CTR at some point that wasn't 20 years old would be great.
Forum:
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
09-16-2014, 12:49 PM
Replies:
22
My car made it on reddit yesterday
Views:
12,227
Posted By
Superhatch
But did you drift with it?
But did you drift with it?
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
09-15-2014, 10:53 PM
Replies:
66
Whats the best $1500 Suspension?
Views:
25,164
Posted By
Superhatch
Bilstein B8's ($838 Tire Rack) + Eibach sport...
Bilstein B8's ($838 Tire Rack) + Eibach sport line ($217 Tire Rack) + Whiteline roll correction ($179 Rally Sport Direct) + Perrin front end links ($146 FT86 Speedfactory) + Strano front sway bar...
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-15-2014, 02:38 PM
Replies:
20
Japanese Super GT’s New Regulations Previewed on Toyota GT 86
Views:
9,700
Posted By
Superhatch
My BRZ shares the same color codes as the GT300...
My BRZ shares the same color codes as the GT300 version (maybe) but that's about it. :cheers:
Forum:
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
09-14-2014, 06:37 PM
Replies:
20
Japanese Super GT’s New Regulations Previewed on Toyota GT 86
Views:
9,700
Posted By
Superhatch
"we consider this a bit sad, since the GT300...
"we consider this a bit sad, since the GT300 series was all about cars closely resembling to their road-going versions."
LOLOLOLOL
The GT300 BRZ used a different engine, and a tube chassis.
...
Forum:
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
09-13-2014, 09:19 PM
Replies:
16
BMW 1 series M-coupe more expensive now than new
Views:
4,447
Posted By
Superhatch
This is the first time in my life I've heard...
This is the first time in my life I've heard about a car appreciating this quickly after purchase.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
09-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Replies:
21
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
Views:
21,246
Posted By
Superhatch
It seems like you and I had the same crazy...
It seems like you and I had the same crazy journey! Hopefully this knowledge gets spread and more people don't have to deal with months of worry. :mad0259:
Forum:
Member's Car Journals
09-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Replies:
97
JET86 Twincharged complete build !INSANE!
Views:
28,874
Posted By
Superhatch
I can't even fathom the things that have been...
I can't even fathom the things that have been done to this car. Awesome.
Forum:
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
09-07-2014, 05:43 PM
Replies:
32
Q: Fiscal prudence when caring for a sick pet?
Views:
9,074
Posted By
Superhatch
I typed out a bunch of replies but they all...
I typed out a bunch of replies but they all sounded a bit jerky, elitist, and privileged. I have pretty strong feelings on pet ownership so...
The short version is this:
- Think really hard...
Forum:
Software Tuning
09-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Replies:
3
E85 on base oft map with cai.
Views:
2,620
Posted By
Superhatch
I ran the S2 E85 tune with my Perrin CAI and had...
I ran the S2 E85 tune with my Perrin CAI and had no issues on the stock tune. I ran it for about 5k miles and switched back to 93 recently for the winter.
Edit: Just to clarify, you have an...
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
09-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Replies:
21
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
Views:
21,246
Posted By
Superhatch
I have almost 60K on the car now, so it makes...
I have almost 60K on the car now, so it makes sense that they might loosen up over time if they are absorbing some flex.
Forum:
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes --
Sponsored by 949 Racing
09-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Replies:
21
The suspension clunk that won't die. UPDATE: FIXED!!!!
Views:
21,246
Posted By
Superhatch
Update bump.
Update bump.
Showing results 61 to 90 of 500
Page 3 of 17
<
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
13
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
2nd Gens: GR86 and BRZ
GR86 General Topics (2nd Gen 2022+ Toyota 86)
BRZ Second-Gen (2022+) — General Topics
1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ
Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum
BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics
FR-S & 86 Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
BRZ Photos, Videos, Wallpapers, Gallery Forum
Subaru BRZ
FT86CLUB Shared Forum
Member's Car Journals
FR-S / BRZ vs....
Regional Forums
Southern California
Northern California
NY / NJ / CT / PA
Mid-Atlantic
Southeast
New England
Southwest
Arizona
Northwest
Great Lakes
Rocky Mountains / Great Plains
Hawaii
CANADA
Canada Classifieds
EUROPE
AUSTRALIA
Australia Classifieds
Australian Meets & Events
NEW ZEALAND
SOUTH AMERICA / CARRIBEANS
ASIA
MIDDLE EAST
AFRICA
Technical Topics
Issues | Warranty | Recalls / TSB
Engine, Exhaust, Transmission
Engine Swaps
Forced Induction
Software Tuning
Mechanical Maintenance (Oil, Fluids, Break-In, Servicing)
Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing
Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)
Cosmetic Maintenance (Wash, Wax, Detailing, Body Repairs)
Electronics | Audio | NAV | Infotainment
DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Guides
Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting
Marketplace
Commercial Classifieds
Official FT86CLUB Sponsors List
Announcements, Contests, Giveaways
Groupbuys
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Forced Induction
Engine Swap
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts - The Rest
Coating and Customization Services
Exterior Parts - Lighting
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Dealer Cars
Miscellaneous
CANADIAN Sales
Members Classifieds
Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons
Transmission and Driveline
Wheels and Tires
Brakes, Suspension, Chassis
Exterior Parts (Aero, Lighting, Etc.)
Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)
Audio/Visual, Electronics, Infotainment, NAV
Cleaning and Detailing
Mechanical Maintenance and Tools
Cars for Sale/Trade
Miscellaneous
FT86CLUB Items
Want-To-Buy Requests
User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments
Off-Topic Discussions
Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions
Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS]
Site Announcements / Questions / Issues
All times are GMT -4. The time now is
04:26 AM
.
Contact Us
-
Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB
-
Archive
-
Privacy Statement
-
Terms of Service/DMCA Policy
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by
Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite)
-
vBulletin Mods & Addons
Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Garage
vBulletin Plugins
by Drive Thru Online, Inc.