follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Search Forums

Register and become an FT86Club.com member. You will see fewer ads

Showing results 31 to 60 of 500
Search took 0.02 seconds; generated 56 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: Superhatch
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 01-30-2015, 04:57 PM
Replies: 27
Views: 13,331
Posted By Superhatch
Did we have the same license plate idea totally...

Did we have the same license plate idea totally unprompted?

Thanks for the vids btw!
Forum: Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 01-30-2015, 04:49 PM
Replies: 333
Views: 105,928
Posted By Superhatch
I just wish we would get a 3 door hatch version...

I just wish we would get a 3 door hatch version of anything here. The 5 door hatch just doesn't do much for me usually. The new CTR kinda gives a 3 door hatch feel because the hatch area is rather...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 01-02-2015, 12:32 AM
Replies: 697
Views: 484,860
Posted By Superhatch
Full black JDM/ADM interior pieces. Perrin...

Full black JDM/ADM interior pieces.
Perrin small shift knob.
Weathertech mats.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8iF0wA1cmU8/UgLGUfjSYRI/AAAAAAAALGY/CX_L1iNJiQ8/s1600/IMG_3192.JPG
Forum: CANADA 12-29-2014, 11:19 AM
Replies: 18
Views: 10,283
Posted By Superhatch
OFT + OFT Header for starters. Best bang for the...

OFT + OFT Header for starters. Best bang for the buck imo.
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 12-27-2014, 10:03 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 2,878
Posted By Superhatch
Ive got a 245 square setup on 17x8 and have lots...

Ive got a 245 square setup on 17x8 and have lots of room. Hope that helps a little.
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 12-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 38,504
Posted By Superhatch
I think so, and the rears just aren't that beefy...

I think so, and the rears just aren't that beefy like the fronts are, maybe they could stiffen the valving in the rear, but then over the normal stuff it might get too bumpy? Overall very happy. :)
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 12-26-2014, 02:25 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 38,504
Posted By Superhatch
I can't comment on the B6 or Yelow, but I just...

I can't comment on the B6 or Yelow, but I just did a writeup on the B8:

I initially didn't want to rush a review on these struts. That ended up turning into a bit of a delay as they have been on...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 12-25-2014, 09:08 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 10,689
Posted By Superhatch
Sorry, I was thinking ratio, not pivot point. ...

Sorry, I was thinking ratio, not pivot point. Also the Fastline piece is really an extender / short shifter in one package. Due to the configuration of our shifter assembly vs. the one I described...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 12-24-2014, 12:46 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 10,689
Posted By Superhatch
Deleted due to incorrect comparison on my part.

Deleted due to incorrect comparison on my part.
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 12-20-2014, 11:30 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,310
Posted By Superhatch
Oddly, see my latest blog post on the B8 setup...

Oddly, see my latest blog post on the B8 setup I'm using, might be worthwhile to you.

Eibach pro-kit, Bilstein B8's, front sway, roll center kit, end links = $1570. Much better than a just buying...
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 12-20-2014, 09:59 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 10,689
Posted By Superhatch
Can we get it in black? ...

Can we get it in black?

http://www.keeprs.com/osCommerce/images/070706b.jpg
Forum: Engine, Exhaust, Transmission 12-14-2014, 11:26 AM
Replies: 221
Views: 77,678
Posted By Superhatch
If someone doesn't spend all that time and money...

If someone doesn't spend all that time and money we would never have what we have. If you aren't impressed with the results be thankful someone did it, spent their time, and their money to help you...
Forum: NY / NJ / CT / PA 12-14-2014, 11:05 AM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,690
Posted By Superhatch
It's been mid-upper 40's here which is odd for...

It's been mid-upper 40's here which is odd for Wisconsin in the middle of December. Almost 10* above average for more than a week. We don't have snow anymore. :(
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 12-14-2014, 10:57 AM
Replies: 118
Views: 30,826
Posted By Superhatch
http://www.foxsports.com/speed/wp-content/uploads/...

http://www.foxsports.com/speed/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Subaru_BRZ_07.jpg
...
Forum: Site Announcements / Questions / Issues 12-14-2014, 10:13 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,875
Posted By Superhatch
Use this format: keyword...

Use this format:

keyword site:http://site/domain/forum

So example:

AVO site:http://www.ft86club.com/forums

Gets you:
Forum: Suspension | Chassis | Brakes -- Sponsored by 949 Racing 12-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Replies: 40
Views: 13,946
Posted By Superhatch
Reasons to buy a strut tower brace: 1. You...

Reasons to buy a strut tower brace:

1. You already have wheels, tires, springs/struts or coilovers, sway bars, etc, etc, etc...and are just looking for something else to throw on the car.

2....
Forum: Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) 12-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Replies: 1,039
Views: 287,541
Posted By Superhatch
Add me to the list! I've been interested but...

Add me to the list! I've been interested but never pulled the trigger on the DIY just due to other projects around the house and on the car...but a PNP would be a deal maker for me.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 10,685
Posted By Superhatch
Amazing shot. The contrast between the two is...

Amazing shot. The contrast between the two is present but a similarity also exists as well. I think the photographer did a great job capturing both feelings.
Forum: FR-S / BRZ vs.... 11-24-2014, 12:29 AM
Replies: 172
Views: 58,329
Posted By Superhatch
I had one as a rental once and LOVED it. Tons of...

I had one as a rental once and LOVED it. Tons of options for the price, and felt like my old Hondas did. 10/10 would rent again.
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 11-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Replies: 44
Views: 18,386
Posted By Superhatch
I have a hard time looking at this car without a...

I have a hard time looking at this car without a drop.

Looks good, need photos not from a potato to verify.
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 11-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Replies: 3,829
Views: 721,717
Posted By Superhatch
2014 Abu Dhabi GP - Fernando Alonso Press...

2014 Abu Dhabi GP - Fernando Alonso Press Conference - YouTube
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 11-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Replies: 3,829
Views: 721,717
Posted By Superhatch
They do this in WEC with great results. I would...

They do this in WEC with great results. I would love to see this, but the that R&D isn't cheap, and WEC runs 3 classes for that reason. There are 6 cars in P1 which is similar to the top 3 teams in...
Forum: Off-Topic Lounge [WARNING: NO POLITICS] 11-20-2014, 02:22 PM
Replies: 3,829
Views: 721,717
Posted By Superhatch
My thoughts on going back to V8's. -...

My thoughts on going back to V8's.

- Reducing costs means not changing engines and aero packages for those engines every year.
- F1 is supposed to be the pinnacle of racing, but also the pinnacle...
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Replies: 10
Views: 5,117
Posted By Superhatch
http://i.imgur.com/x2qj0rV.jpg?1 Skid marks...

http://i.imgur.com/x2qj0rV.jpg?1

Skid marks adjusted for 215/45 tires.

MS Paint ftw.
Forum: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 11-19-2014, 03:58 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 30,646
Posted By Superhatch
Keep in mind that Lexus consistently has one of...

Keep in mind that Lexus consistently has one of the highest scores for initial and long term reliability of any brand on the market.

While he could have "dropped that mad loot on an LS7 tricycle",...
Forum: FR-S / BRZ vs.... 11-18-2014, 11:28 PM
Replies: 53
Views: 19,725
Posted By Superhatch
While I'm glad performance models are coming out...

While I'm glad performance models are coming out here in the states BMW made a V8 that went to 8400 rpm 8 years ago. It's cool, but nothing too new. I actually went past a Ford dealer tonight and...
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 11-17-2014, 12:56 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,557
Posted By Superhatch
The sidewall to sidewall measurement has an...

The sidewall to sidewall measurement has an industry standard, and this is measured and repeatable between manufacturers.

The tread width does not have any standard, and this is where you can see...
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 11-16-2014, 11:44 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,557
Posted By Superhatch
Vracer111 That's awesome that you have a 205...

Vracer111
That's awesome that you have a 205 that works well for your needs.

I'm a little surprised that a 205/45 is wider than a 215/45 I think the sidewall to sidewall measurement is smaller by...
Forum: Wheels | Tires | Spacers | Hub -- Sponsored by The Tire Rack 11-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Replies: 18
Views: 8,557
Posted By Superhatch
I run a 245/40/17 (17x8 wheel) Starspec II in the...

I run a 245/40/17 (17x8 wheel) Starspec II in the summer, OFT stage 2, Perrin Intake and I still get 30mpg in the summer on average, and 33 on the freeway. Unless you change your driving habits you...
Forum: BRZ First-Gen (2012+) — General Topics 11-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Replies: 107
Views: 26,854
Posted By Superhatch
New set of Altimax Arctics this year on the OEM...

New set of Altimax Arctics this year on the OEM wheels. Put on Rallyarmor mudflaps too, last winter tore up the bottom edge of the car.

I ran a snowsport tire last year and they were great in...
Showing results 31 to 60 of 500

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2026 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.